Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Want To Know So I Can Take Preventive Measures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Know So I Can Take Preventive Measures (617 Views)

Rivers State Take Preventive Measures Against Covid 19 / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures / 8 Preventive Measures Against Cancer Everyone Should Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know So I Can Take Preventive Measures by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:35am On May 03, 2019
Baby Rash
Re: I Want To Know So I Can Take Preventive Measures by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:17pm On May 04, 2019
Please don't just view, I need answers pls
Re: I Want To Know So I Can Take Preventive Measures by healthpriority: 1:25pm On May 04, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Last week, I started noticing something like mosquito bites on my hands, with the way it was increasing, I assumed it wasn't mosquitoes, maybe ants but then both my hubby & baby have not experienced it.
So I asked google, different things came up but I strongly suspected Chigger bites cos I had gone to my garden to get some scent leaves twice last week before these things started appearing & I only notice these bites when it starts itching me, it will be red with something like a white/yellow spot in the middle, then when it stops itching, it becomes black. It moved to my laps and then my stomach.
I discussed with a nurse friend, she said it could be measles or chicken pox, so I quickly went to the hospital and explained everything to the doc. He prescribed "Funbact A, Erythromycin 500mg, and predensol whatever" which I got from the hospital pharmacy. The next day which was yesterday, I noticed two bites on my bum and underneath my boobs. Those were the last major once that came up.
I completely forgot to ask the doc what the problem could be so I'd be careful. So pls I need someone to let me know what could be the problem so that if there are precautionary measures I'd need to put in place, I'd do so ASAP.
NB:Since I noticed the bites, I changed to dettol bath soap & religiously use salvon during bath time, yet it continued.
Thank you
hello dear...please chat me up privately

(1) (Reply)

M / Blend These And Drink, You Will Last Two Hours / List Of Countries Without Corona Virus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.