Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. (682 Views)

Top 5 Best Places To Learn Programming In Lagos Nigeria / Where Can U Learn Programming Or Web Developer In Lagos / Where In Lagos Can I Go To Learn Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. by CodeJourney(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2019
Learning to programme without a mentor can be like a pain in the Ass.This was me some years ago.I couldnt afford all this Training center.I had to take up a teaching job for a term to raise money then i enrol for a three month mentorship with Developer and that marks the begining of my journey into programming.

I Have decided to train 10 people who reside in Lagos on Frontend development for 10 weeks. They will learn Webdesign {Html5 css3 Bootstrap} then move to Javascript {ES6} and then end it with React Js.

The goal of this training is to empower people who couldnt afford Others training programme due to the money involve.

This training is only for people in Lagos Because we will have a 5 hours physical session on saturdays. The training venue will be at Iyana Ipaja.

This training is free but participant will have to pay one thousand naira per week {1K}.This will cover for venue and fuel.

I promise you if you do what is expected of you in 10 weeks you will get a job as a frontend developer.

The screenshot attached is the message i sent to developers to help me but it is surprising none did.but i understand that they were busy i felt bad but pick myself up and taught my self through.I am not a master yet but i am better than i was back then am still on training i currently work as frontend developer for a software firm in Lagos.

Hoping to become andela fellow someday.

I understand how it felt like wanting to learn but no money or person to help you through.so if this is you take this offer it is my give away to the people who want to learn Fronend development.

This is strictly for people who are hungry for Knowledge.

To be part of this You can message me via whatapp or call 08132505772

This offer is for the First 10 people.

Re: Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. by CodeJourney(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2019
The above screenshot was what i sent to the person last year but no reply.I believe everyone can learn programming on their own,having a mentor only makes it easier for you.And that is what i will providing for anyone interested.I have paid udemy course that i used though i didnt buy then collected some from friends and some through freecoursesite website. which i will be given out to participants.

No excuse is enough not to achieve your goal of becoming a programmer.If i can then you can
Re: Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. by sopeboy: 3:35pm On May 04, 2019
Yeah programming was interesting..i also learn from udemy i get some of there free course here https://share4world.com.ng/free-course
Re: Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. by CodeJourney(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2019
a week To go

(1) (Reply)

Have You Got A Large Fan-base? I Need You To Share My Articles To Your Fans / Create Mobile Apps In Minutes / Where is the Best Place to Sell web Script?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.