Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football (14958 Views)

Eden Hazard Retires From professional football At 32 / Xavi Hernandez Tests Positive For COVID19 / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by Reeb2244: 7:56pm On May 03, 2019
KingLennon:

You say?
I said far better than Scholes

1 Like

Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2019
Come back as a coach. Pique as president,,Iniesta as sporting director then we're set for the future
Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by Sirwallace(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2019
Reeb2244:
Far better than Paul Scholes.

If i slap your conscience
Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by Sirwallace(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2019
soul95:

Tah, xavi was more magical in midfield than Paul scholes. You did not even mention Andrea Pirlo, Zidane. And you said finest midfielder football has ever produced? Have you ever watched Johan cryuff in midfield?
Schools was exceptional, but xavi was a technical guru

I totally disagree with your last assertion.
Xavi is a talent and paul scholes is in a class of his own. United had to bring him out of retirement to salvage his last season at man utd. He is ruthless, played long pass just like xavi and I must add a long distance shooter. He didnt play the tiki taka style of barcelona and he made his mark so does zidane, pirlo, ballack and the likes.
Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by Carlyboi(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Scholes is Behind this dude

Even Zidane.....

No need to argue, just check a game he played for Barc in which they lost possession

And a game he played for Spain in which they lost possession

I hated him buh he got my sincere respect in 2010

This guy is too technical, maybe Ronaldinho is close I can't say cos dey played together so he could have boosted Ronaldinho's morale with deft touches then

Oga ni Xavi
oga ni xavi where Zidane Dey?lol!them no born a 100 xavi well to even say that and as regards Paul Scholes xavi himself said it that Scholes is actually his idol he was one of the few players he looked up to!
Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by Reeb2244: 10:38pm On May 03, 2019
Sirwallace:

If i slap your conscience
If I slap your guts
Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by RexTramadol1: 11:00pm On May 03, 2019
Carlyboi:
oga ni xavi where Zidane Dey?lol!them no born a 100 xavi well to even say that and as regards Paul Scholes xavi himself said it that Scholes is actually his idol he was one of the few players he looked up to!

Zidane was good no doubt, but Xavi is imo better and I'm entitled to my opinion

I like Zizou a lot, even Ronnie

Buh this Xavi, d way he commanded the ball and distributes it with ease is sth Spain is lacking till date
Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by malakaimoscondo: 11:04pm On May 03, 2019
KingLennon:
The pass master. He was arguably the finest midfielder football has ever produced after Paul scholes grin
thank God u said arguable,, I go for pirlo above him
Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by malakaimoscondo: 11:08pm On May 03, 2019
Krasid:
Zidane, Modric and Iniesta says hi.
I still respect pirlo than the trio
Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by malakaimoscondo: 11:10pm On May 03, 2019
soul95:

Tah, xavi was more magical in midfield than Paul scholes. You did not even mention Andrea Pirlo, Zidane. And you said finest midfielder football has ever produced? Have you ever watched Johan cryuff in midfield?
Schools was exceptional, but xavi was a technical guru
u finish the argument.. with that name pirlo
Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by Carlyboi(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=RexTramadol1 post=78084438]

Well you’re right but zizou is too great he won everything collectively the major titles and the most important ones and on a personal level he won everything too before Messi and cr7 came to spoil things the dude and the real Ronaldo were the only two players to have won the fifa best player award on more than two occasions ronaldinho was the closest with two if not for that materazzi incident he wud have easily won four and two World Cup titles Zidane dragged and drove France to that final in Germany in 2006 well xavi is great exceptional amazing but Zidanes ability was alien like skillful crazily talented still remember him winning France euro 2004 fixture against England for them with less than five minutes to go and France being a goal down his injury was majorly the reason France crashed out in the first round of the Korea and Japan 2002 World Cup abeg zizou is too much put loads of respect on that mans name no even mix him together with xavi I take God beg you Zidane na football he understands football too much btw the gab between a xavi and modric is not as wide as Lagos to Ibadan say Lagos to ibafo modric is a really special footballer too and he is exceptional
Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by encryptjay(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2019
Xavi that they said has the brain of a chess master grin The guy beef Madrid and Mourinho sha
Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by Jokerman(m): 2:36am On May 04, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Buh this Xavi, d way he commanded the ball and distributes it with ease is sth Spain is lacking till date

Shut it... You are just a Barcelona fan

Hope you know Zidane is amongst the top 10 greatest ever players, Xavi who??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by babtunns(m): 2:54am On May 04, 2019
manchester1:
Best midfielder after Mikel Obi

What did you take?
Re: Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football by sssoulw(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2019
U can say that again
Reeb2244:
Far better than Paul Scholes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UEFA To Honour Medical Staff & Kjaer For Saving Eriksen's Life / Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup / Fenerbache Contacts Leicester City For Super Eagles Star, Iheanacho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.