Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

NCC Vote On Network Provider - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Vote On Network Provider (557 Views)

Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / How To Fix "Not Registered On Network" Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Vote On Network Provider by surestguy(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2019
This is the vote going on NCC site with many people voting against the network provider and they didn't do anything about it

http://consumer.ncc.gov.ng if you want to vote, let's vote massively against them

Re: NCC Vote On Network Provider by Harrymig1(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2019
I vote No too
Re: NCC Vote On Network Provider by surestguy(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2019
I went there on the case of SIM retrievement, I want to retrieve my SIM and I was told to go and bring affidavit cos it serve as proof of ownership of the SIM and I'm trying to tell them that whats the essence of SIM registration if it can not serve as a proof, I sent them mail but they are yet to reply

1 Like

Re: NCC Vote On Network Provider by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 03, 2019
surestguy:
I went there on the case of SIM retrievement, I want to retrieve my SIM and I was told to go and bring affidavit cos it serve as proof of ownership of the SIM and I'm trying to tell them that whats the essence of SIM registration if it can not serve as a proof, I sent them mail but they are yet to reply
That rule is from Ncc. For a customer to retrieve a sim, he or she must provide sim certificate or affidavit or police report. My concern is why would they subject me to sim registration and then ask me for sim certificate?. So the whole essence of data capturing is defeated I suppose
Re: NCC Vote On Network Provider by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 03, 2019
Op send me the link I need to vote against the grandfather of data
Re: NCC Vote On Network Provider by CCnaija: 11:07pm On May 03, 2019
They would have allowed us vote for or against the major ISP like MTN, GLO, 9mobile and Airtel.

Op please include the link.

(1) (Reply)

Is Airtel Freebascis Service No Longer Available? / 10 Vital And Important Technological Instructions That Will Make Our Phones Last / New To Telegram, Just Created A Group For Riddles And Jokes. CHECK IT OUT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.