Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me (717 Views)

Please Help! Nipost Has Stolen My Item Oh!!! / Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me / He Scammed Me Under The Pretence To Process My Admission Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by loricara: 11:02am On May 03, 2019
I bought teeth whitening from aliexpress I was contacted and texted by nipost to come pick up my item on 17 April, meanwhile I was in village for burial when I came back I went there on 30th april . they requested for my name I gave them only to be told my item was not found I should go. meanwhile the woman asked me to call the numb that sent me texted I called and her phone ranged she went inside again, came out and said my item was not found I tracked it says parcel has been picked. please help I don't know what to do right now I want to let go and order for a new teeth whitening but at the other hand order hand I bought phone that worth over $200 the phone have arrived according to tracking and is at their office but have not received call from them yet, I inquired and the woman said when they receive my order they will call. I don't want same thing to repeat itself again
Re: Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by essenceplus: 11:12am On May 03, 2019
loricara:
I bought teeth whitening from aliexpress I was contacted and texted by nipost to come pick up my item on 17 April, meanwhile I was in village for burial when I came back I went there on 30th april . they requested for my name I gave them only to be told my item was not found I should go. meanwhile the woman asked me to call the numb that sent me texted I called and her phone ranged she went inside again, came out and said my item was not found. please help I don't know what to do right now I want to let go and order for a new teeth whitening but at the other hand order hand I bought phone that worth over $200 the phone have arrived according to trafficking and is at their office but have not received call from them yet, I inquired and the woman said when they receive my order they will call. I don't want same thing to repeat itself again

It is gone. Next time you want to buy such make sure it is insured with tracking number or use ems speed post with tracking number. If you have patience take it up with post master general and you'll be recompensed. But it needs patience o. Great patience

1 Like

Re: Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by loricara: 11:16am On May 03, 2019
essenceplus:

It is gone. Next time you want to buy such make sure it is insured with tracking number or use ems speed post with tracking number. If you have patience take it up with post master general and you'll be recompensed. But it needs patience o. Great patience
it has tracking numb
when I tracked it it's says parcel has been picked up

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by essenceplus: 11:26am On May 03, 2019
loricara:

it has tracking numb

Good. They have stolen it. Go report to the post master General you'll write letter they'll investigate and will reimburse you after the investigation. Prepare your mind for three months.
Re: Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by loricara: 11:31am On May 03, 2019
essenceplus:

Good. They have stolen it. Go report to the post master General you'll write letter they'll investigate and will reimburse you after the investigation. Prepare your mind for three months.

their head quarter is in abuja
Re: Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by essenceplus: 11:33am On May 03, 2019
loricara:

their head quarter is in abuja

No na guy.
Re: Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by loricara: 11:33am On May 03, 2019
essenceplus:

I tracked it says parcel has been picked up
Re: Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by Generalnomercy: 12:20pm On May 03, 2019
My friend, take it up.
write to the post master general.

attach all your evidences.
tell them you didn't pick any item. Ask that they investigate it thoroughly.
Don't slack.

Go to thier Twitter and Facebook and other social media media pages...
keep posting it
Re: Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by Mizwisdom(f): 3:42pm On May 03, 2019
Like others have said, escalate the issue, write to post master general and you'll get it back
Re: Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by kentochi(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2019
guy go ahead and write after which post the link here let's repost it along they must return your item or your money .
Re: Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by loricara: 12:12am On May 04, 2019
essenceplus:

No na guy.
I contacted nipost have given them my tracking numb
Re: Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by essenceplus: 12:14am On May 04, 2019
loricara:

I contacted nipost have given them my tracking numb

No you are to tell them you want to speak to the post master general. you are meant to write a letter on the letter stipoulating your parcel was picked up by someone else and you wish for a thorough investigation to be done. include your full names adress tracking number item shipped, receipt, all in big brown envelope and tell them you want them to look into the matter and revert within 30days. If this procedure isnt followed, they will only say they have heard and cover up for themselves cause they believe they are covering up for a low level colleague like them. it has to be done with shouts scream,frantic behavior
Re: Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me by essenceplus: 12:16am On May 04, 2019
What state are you in?

Whatsapp me 0.8.1.8.3.9.7.9.3.7.2

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Countries Unfriendly Towards Nigerian International Students / See Moment That Air Peace CEO Was Applauded By Returnees From South Africa / A Petrol Tanker Fall Around OZUMBA MBADIWE, Lagos And Is Currently Spilling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.