Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Mini Importation: How To Pay For Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation: How To Pay For Products (277 Views)

Mini Importation: How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Learn Mini Importation. How To Import From China, USA, UK, Etc / Oil Importation: How NNPC Is Frustrating Shipping Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation: How To Pay For Products by IkembaPrince: 11:18am On May 03, 2019
In this short post , I will try to highlight the various steps through which you can pay for Your products you want to import.

Alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com, PAYMENTS

When you want to buy stuffs from this sites, you can pay with your Internet Transaction enabled Debit card.

1688.com

Things Can be gotten at a cheaper price on this site, But You have to learn how to translate and also how to navigate the site.

On this site , you make payments with your Wechat Pay Account or ...

PROCUREMENT AGENT.

Why I prefer procurement Agents

They Help You pay For your Goods in yuan

They help you receive your goods over there, and help you to check for the quality, before, they send it to you.

I am Organising A free WhatsApp Training On How To startup a profitable mini importation Business.

Will you be interested?

Drop your WhatsApp Number....

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation: How To Pay For Products by seunpapilo: 11:36am On May 03, 2019
Inyrrsted. 08065386850
Re: Mini Importation: How To Pay For Products by Sparekey(m): 11:42am On May 03, 2019
[quote author=IkembaPrince post=78066868]In this short post , I will try to highlight the various steps through which you can pay for Your products you want to import.

Alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com, PAYMENTS

When you want to buy stuffs from this sites, you can pay with your Internet Transaction enabled Debit card.

1688.com

Things Can be gotten at a cheaper price on this site, But You have to learn how to translate and also how to navigate the site.

On this site , you make payments with your Wechat Pay Account or ...

PROCUREMENT AGENT.

Why I prefer procurement Agents

They Help You pay For your Goods in yuan

They help you receive your goods over there, and help you to check for the quality, before, they send it to you.

I am Organising A free WhatsApp Training On How To startup a profitable mini importation Business.

Will you be interested?

(1) (Reply)

Easy And Sure Way To Excel In Mini Importation / Get Insights To Over 50 Business Ideas You Can Start Now / Tax: Anti-corruption Group Makes Damning Allegation Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.