Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy (18630 Views)

Obasa, Mojisola-Meranda Elected Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Lagos Assembly / Lawman Duruji Resigns As Speaker, Imo House Of Assembly 48 Hours After / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo (2) (3) (4)

Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by NaijaCelebrity: 11:18am On May 03, 2019
The campaign organisations of the House of Representatives Leader Femi Gbajabiamila and Mohammed Idris Wase collapsed into one last night.

Gbajabiamila (Surulere Federal Constituency, Lagos) and Wase (Wase Federal Constituency, Plateau), were, until the duo joined forces, jostling for the House of Representatives Speaker’s seat.

Both camps agreed to work together with Gbajabiamila as Speaker and Wase as Deputy Speaker in the Ninth Assembly.

The groups met at Trascorp Hotel, Abuja.

Also yesterday, the Speakership drive of Gbajabiamila got a boost yesterday as 178 new members-elect endorsed his ambition.

His spokesman, Olanrewaju Smart, said the lawmakers gathered to do the proclamation at the New Chelsea Hotel in Abuja.

He said the lawmakers were drawn from various political parties.

A member-elect, Onofiok Luke, who is the Akwa-Ibom State House of Assembly Speaker, spoke for the lawmakers.

He said they were endorsing Gbajabiamila because of his sterling qualities and the fact that he is the most qualified.

Luke said: “I am the Speaker of Akwa-Ibom State and here with me are newly elected members of the House of Representatives and this is a conglomeration of people of different parties. I am of the PDP. We have members of the APC here.

Source; http://www.ngg.ng/2019/05/03/hon-gbajabimila-hon-wase-agrees-to-run-together-as-speaker-and-deputy/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by bro4u: 11:23am On May 03, 2019
So they've finally agreed to work together, Osho baba and Buhari couldn't control their party members. Btw Oniofiok Luke is going Places, I so much love that man.

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by Peacecore: 11:30am On May 03, 2019
bro4u:
So they've finally agreed to work together, Osho baba and Buhari couldn't control their party members. Btw Oniofiok Luke is going Places, I so much love that man.
Many ppl will not sleep today o. Please this news shud not make d front page to avoid increase in snipper demand

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by Agbaletu: 11:34am On May 03, 2019
This one na news?
Just wait and see what will happen. Una eyes go clear.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by aolawale025: 11:35am On May 03, 2019
Good for them
Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by Bethel4Life(f): 11:36am On May 03, 2019
Chai heart attack for some people

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by GudluckIBB(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2019
i guess I'm the only person not supporting GBAJABIAMILA

Come to Surulere his constituency,he hasn't done anything for his people for 12 years

No traffic light is working in surulere, no road, nothing is working
Even the road that leads to his ancestral home in Gbaja off Akerele is in a bad state
So what is he going to offer Nigerians if he cannot fix is immediate dormain ?

Nobody should come here and say its the state Government job because Gbajabiamila collects Constituency allowance to provide and fix the aforementioned amenities

By the way, Why is the man in the second pics making a sign of sex

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by aolawale025: 11:41am On May 03, 2019
Win win for them both
Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by Nobody: 11:43am On May 03, 2019
Peacecore:
Many ppl will not sleep today o. Please this news shud not make d front page to avoid increase in snipper demand
will that stop Nigeria from been the capital of poverty in the world?

You think you are doing the Igbos, okay which region is the poorest? South east or north east/west?

Which region has higher education? South east or north?

Which region is known for terrorism? South east or north?

Which region is still in 1884 despite having democracy? South east or west?

Useless and backward country

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by 9jatriot(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2019
I sincerely hope that some of our brothers can learn from the horse trading, concession building and negotiations being done, it is not enough to just say "It is our turn" and insult or call others who differ from your views betrayals.

You can to show capacity building, high interpersonal skills and a spirit of inclusiveness, not staying in one place and say you did your turn, the other did their turn now whether you like it or not, it is my turn.

You have to do a calculation that serves your interest both in the short and long term and then align yourself based on that calculation, even then sometimes you are right, sometimes you are wrong but you have to at least not only make the effort but be seen to have put in an effort.

NaijaCelebrity:
The campaign organisations of the House of Representatives Leader Femi Gbajabiamila and Mohammed Idris Wase collapsed into one last night.

Gbajabiamila (Surulere Federal Constituency, Lagos) and Wase (Wase Federal Constituency, Plateau), were, until the duo joined forces, jostling for the House of Representatives Speaker’s seat.

Both camps agreed to work together with Gbajabiamila as Speaker and Wase as Deputy Speaker in the Ninth Assembly.

The groups met at Trascorp Hotel, Abuja.

Also yesterday, the Speakership drive of Gbajabiamila got a boost yesterday as 178 new members-elect endorsed his ambition.

His spokesman, Olanrewaju Smart, said the lawmakers gathered to do the proclamation at the New Chelsea Hotel in Abuja.

He said the lawmakers were drawn from various political parties.

A member-elect, Onofiok Luke, who is the Akwa-Ibom State House of Assembly Speaker, spoke for the lawmakers.

He said they were endorsing Gbajabiamila because of his sterling qualities and the fact that he is the most qualified.

Luke said: “I am the Speaker of Akwa-Ibom State and here with me are newly elected members of the House of Representatives and this is a conglomeration of people of different parties. I am of the PDP. We have members of the APC here.

Source; http://www.ngg.ng/2019/05/03/hon-gbajabimila-hon-wase-agrees-to-run-together-as-speaker-and-deputy/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

16 Likes

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by Nobody: 11:44am On May 03, 2019
GudluckIBB:

Come to Surulere his constituency,he hasn't done anything for his people for 12 years

Even the road that leads to his ancestral home in Gbaja off Akerele is in a bad state
So what is he going to offer Nigerians if he cannot fix is immediate dormain

Yoruba and north don't care if Nigeria is doomed as long as an Igbo man don't get positions in politics, it's perfectly fine by them

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by johnkay1(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2019
Great.. Saraki shenanigans have taught APC how to be proactive

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by BuhariAdvocate: 11:45am On May 03, 2019
Nothing for Igbos in this government I know they will not like this .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by etrouble: 11:54am On May 03, 2019
Peacecore:

I sell Sniper Humanicide at subsidized rate

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by olril17(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2019
Excaperx:
Yoruba and north don't care if Nigeria is doomed as long as an Igbo man don't get positions in politics, it's perfectly fine by them
but you opened a thread abusing Igbo people na

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by joganut(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2019
Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by etrouble: 11:56am On May 03, 2019
Excaperx:

Drink Sniper Humanicide and end it. The post election lost trauma has lead you into psychiatric disorders and hallucinations.

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by unitysheart(m): 11:56am On May 03, 2019
GudluckIBB:

Nobody should come here and say its the state Government job because Gbajabiamila collects Constituency allowance to provide and fix the aforementioned amenities

liar

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by forgiveness: 11:57am On May 03, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:57am On May 03, 2019

I predict a rain of tears.

Flat head pigs. I command you to start cheesy angry grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by ofiko123(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2019
Nice one.. United we stand divided we fall

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by godlyguy(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2019
Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by babyfaceafrica: 12:01pm On May 03, 2019
this is not news
Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by Michaelmercy(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2019
GudluckIBB:

u are a great liar, gbajabiamila is really Trying his best swears

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by frowland(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2019
Even though
Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by mamaafrik(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2019
i don't know why,but we all like Gbajabi of a man,one voice from the Yorubas

Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by wunaESQ(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2019
white hairs everywhr
Re: Hon. Gbajabimila & Hon. Wase Agrees To Run Together As Speaker And Deputy by LowerPriceData0(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2019
Alright..

Minimum Wage: There’ll Be No Warning Strike, Labour Tells Govt / Falalu Bello: From $10bn, Nigeria Debt Profile Now $84bn Under Buhari / “He Is Not Nigerian, Can’t Contest For President” – Group drags Atiku to Court