Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Charity Gone Wrong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Charity Gone Wrong (404 Views)

CHARITY: Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe Foundation Gives Succour To People Of Makoko / Two Charity Organizations Partner To Support The Vulnerable At Isheri Olofin / Act Of Charity - Poor Kids Get N5,000 Each For Christmas From Kind Traveler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charity Gone Wrong by lahizak: 11:41am On May 03, 2019
God knows i ve been jobless for a while now but i decided to donate 1k out of the small money in my account to help a sick child (online donation) however I mistakenly send 10k to that account. Even though its charity and i did it 4 God but that 10k is too much 4 me to bear. Been thinking about what to do since yesterday. I know most of you think 10k is too small for a dying child but dats all i have and i need my money back because i sincerely wanted to drop 1k. Now im broke as Bleep and i feel like dying. Wanted to call d campaign organizers but i dont av proof of payment as i used access bank mobile transfer and it only show "transfer successful" and i av block sms alert. Any idea what i can do to get my money back and not sound like an ingrate at the same time. Thanks
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Less dan 4 days ago, i made this post about my mistake. However yesterday after the 1st day of ramadan, i got a totally unexpected 10,000 from a totally unexpected person. I sincerely believe this is good way of proving himself. He knows how badly i need that money. God got our backs always
Re: Charity Gone Wrong by troublemakea(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2019
lahizak:
God knows i ve been jobless for a while now but i decided to donate 1k out of the small money in my account to help a sick child (online donation) however I mistakenly send 10k to that account. Even though its charity and i did it 4 God but that 10k is too much 4 me to bear. Been thinking about what to do since yesterday. I know most of you think 10k is too small for a dying child but dats all i have and i need my money back because i sincerely wanted to drop 1k. Now im broke as Bleep and i feel like dying. Wanted to call d campaign organizers but i dont av proof of payment as i used access bank mobile transfer and it only show "transfer successful" and i av block sms alert. Any idea what i can do to get my money back and not sound like an ingrate at the same time. Thanks

Nothing you can do bro but dont worry your reward is on it's way from God himself

Look at what Proverbs 19:17 reads "He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again".
Re: Charity Gone Wrong by helinues: 11:51am On May 03, 2019
Dont worry..

Same way you mistakenly sent wrong amount, someone else will mistakenly credit your account.. It doesn't have to be physical cash.

Karma is for both good and bad

NB: Dont expect overnight magic
Re: Charity Gone Wrong by lahizak: 12:21pm On May 03, 2019
helinues:
Dont worry..

Same way you mistakenly sent wrong amount, someone else will mistakenly credit your account.. It doesn't have to be physical cash.

Karma is for both good and bad

NB: Dont expect overnight magic
Alright. Thanks
Re: Charity Gone Wrong by lahizak: 3:40pm On May 03, 2019
troublemakea:

Nothing you can do bro but dont worry your reward is on it's way from God himself

Look at what Proverbs 19:17 reads "He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again".
Thanks
Re: Charity Gone Wrong by lahizak: 9:15am On May 07, 2019
Less dan 4 days ago, i made this post about my mistake. However yesterday after the 1st day of ramadan, i got a totally unexpected 10,000 from a totally unexpected person. I sincerely believe this is good way of proving himself. He knows how badly i need that money. God got our backs always

1 Like

Re: Charity Gone Wrong by mamaoge: 12:47pm On May 07, 2019
Wow! Wow! That's wonderful. God is indeed faithful!! You may please edit the subject then to suit the current story wink

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Is Trouble By Lifted Nwokeoma / How To Get Your International Passport At Official Rate Of N17,000 - Part One / Teacher Who Resigned After Having Sex With Her Student,16, Is Now Married 2 Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.