Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Investment/ Re: Guide On How To Get A Paypal Account Here In Nigeria. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Investment/ Re: Guide On How To Get A Paypal Account Here In Nigeria. (629 Views)

Anyone With Google Ads Account Here...ready To Buy / How Can I Deposit Money To My Skrill Account Here In Nigeria / Get Your Fully Approved Google Adsense Account here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment/ Re: Guide On How To Get A Paypal Account Here In Nigeria. by vincode(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2019
Let Me Explain........

Opening foreign Paypal account in Nigeria has a number of difficulties, the most important of them being that, you cannot withdraw your money. At least not directly, this is because Paypal only accepts other foreign accounts which proffer difficulties being accessed from Nigeria.

Please don’t be deceived; the fact that Nigerians can now shop on Amazon or Alibaba and the rest using their debit cards does not in any way mean that we are participating in the game of international transactions.

What am trying to emphasize here is that, we are being fleeced by many countries of the world. This has discouraged a great number of Nigerians. I mean, what's the point hustling if you can't get the money you labored for easily.

Obviously, Nigerians can access Paypal website to create account but have limit to account features such as.

*ACCOUNT FUNDING

*CREDIT CARD VERIFICATION AND LOT MORE.

Outside the impact, some smart internet business here in Nigeria are still funding and withdrawing their money with PayPal account just by the secret that works.

There’s been whole lot of mails I received lately from my customers asking?

“HOW CAN WE OPEN A VERIFIED SOUTH AFRICA, AE, US, ETC PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA”.

NOW THE GOOD NEWS!!!!

I am giving you my personal composed e-book. This is to enable you open your own south Africa, US, AE, or any country of choice on your own without any suspension or hazards.

Request for this E-book. I bet it worth getting
[Whatssap or call 0 8 1 4 4 8 7 7 1 1 7

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me As Your Writer With Nothing Less Than A NairaPer Word. / 10 Tips On How To Create Online Plan To Grow Your Business Instantly / Blog Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.