Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,510 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria (43728 Views)

Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video / Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by frodobee: 1:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Sorry bro, I don’t frequent nairaland. Just seeing this comment now. I will check my pm.
damoche64:

Can we discuss? PM sent already.
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by frodobee: 1:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Can you resend it?
damoche64:

Can we discuss? PM sent already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by PortEnvoys(m): 12:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Ayesa:
I see a lot of Nigerians buying from Rancho Cucamonga California through Copart and IAAI

I just don't know how they manage to ship their cars from this state to Nigeria

Truck to the nearest seaport that allows RORO and ship from there.

Auction Cars closer to the port tend to bid higher than those farther. So it is POSSIBLE that a car bought from a farther location even after the trucking cost can land CHEAPER than those closer to the port depending on the auction purchase price.

It all depends

1 Like

Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by gnykelly(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
tomdon:
The transport from auction site to port can be as low as 200$, maybe even less

Sorry do I have to have account with grilmaldi line to get it shipped... Can you please help me?
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by tomdon(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
gnykelly:

Sorry do I have to have account with grilmaldi line to get it shipped... Can you please help me?

Nope. You don't have to
What do you want to do.
Send your number or email me via dm
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by gnykelly(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
tomdon:

Nope. You don't have to
What do you want to do.
Send your number or email me via dm

Want to ask you how to go about shipping. Once bought from dealer how to register with shipper to get tracking number on the vehicle... 0802 412 0069
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by tomdon(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
gnykelly:

Want to ask you how to go about shipping. Once bought from dealer how to register with shipper to get tracking number on the vehicle... 0802 412 0069

OK
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by harqinhola(m): 4:25am On Jul 23, 2019
frodobee:
These states have accessible seaports. You can make your purchases from these states.

TX, MD, GA, FL, VA, DC, MA,NJ, NY, CT, PA, OH, RI

I am buying a 2008 audi a4 from savannah, Giorgia, please can anyone help me with a towing vehicle contact and shipping cost?

1 Like

Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by etoete77: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for the thread I have been looking for.
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by PortEnvoys(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2019

Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by owo4mii(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2020
adequate and qualitative Services in the Nigerian sea port.... Car Auto business is more easier in a safer arms and delivery of your goods and consignment is guaranteed.

HURRY NOW AND GET YOUR PRICE FOR THE DELIVERY OR YOU NEED IDEA ON THE COST PRICE.

WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON CLEARING YOUR GOODS AND CARS AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO OWO4MII / SURRY TO HELP YOU OUT.

We deliver at your conveniences and help your minimize your expenses.
Update us as soon as your get your B/L or dock reciept to make easier job delivery and afford demurrage on your goods.

Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp : 234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
http://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Mail us with : yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible.
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
harqinhola:
I am buying a 2008 audi a4 from savannah, Giorgia, please can anyone help me with a towing vehicle contact and shipping cost?
how much for the audi a4 pls
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by PortEnvoys(m): 3:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by pobeaf(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
I need a reliable dealer to help me buy this vehicle in copart facilities in New York with a buy now option: Lot #: 32688270. The dealer will arrange for tolling to the nearest port and ship to Nigeria while I handle the clearing myself.

Please send your reply here;
Stating buy now price, copart charges, tolling to the nearest port price and the dealer's commission. All quotations in dollars please.
Thank you
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by Gjokekid: 5:57am On May 03, 2020
hey guys what shipping line can i use to ship my car i live in washington state and i have a tundra truck with a towing hitch i can drop off the car at any port of shipment regardless of the long distance
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by Gjokekid: 7:48am On May 03, 2020
pobeaf:
I need a reliable dealer to help me buy this vehicle in copart facilities in New York with a buy now option: Lot #: 32688270. The dealer will arrange for tolling to the nearest port and ship to Nigeria while I handle the clearing myself.

Please send your reply here;
Stating buy now price, copart charges, tolling to the nearest port price and the dealer's commission. All quotations in dollars please.
Thank you

copart fees are so high and are rip-offs
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by OlamiGlobal: 7:41pm On May 13, 2020
Bros pls do you know if copart charge money before releasing the car for the buyer
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by owo4mii(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2020
Dear Sir/Madam,
Import/Export Dept

Let me take this opportunity to introduce our services to your reputable self organization as a third party logistics company that provides Freight & Logistics services for all your 3PL needs. We provide ourselves to be your one-stop shop for all your Air/Sea/Land Freight, Inspection, Forwarding, Customs Clearing and Cargo Transportation services from any port in Nigeria.

With our solutions we can carry out the following functions:
Local Customs Clearing and Door Deliveries to anywhere in Nigeria Open Form M
Process PAAR
Process Terminal, Local Shipping, Agencies and Customs Clearing of Container. Break Bulk Shipments coming by Air or Sea Shipment/Cargo/Goods
Deliver locally to your required destination
Advice on logistical procedure for your Tenders/Bids/RFI/RFQ and Projects on any terms and also Door to Door
Carry out Project Logistics, Arrange pre-shipment documentation and logistics
Track your shipment from pickup to delivery Taking into consideration
Lowering the Cost – Advising on Packaging to reduce weight and volume and we also consolidate like shipment to move goods at one time, material sourcing counsel, provision of right documentation to avoid costly errors by providing adequate HS Code (Duty Payable), benchmarking carrier and terminal charges, and carrier rate negotiation.
Increasing the Quality – Managing deliveries from point of origin to destination in right quantity, right condition of consignment, consultation and excellent customs service
Delivering at the right Time – Prompt pick up, booking, and clearing process, Improved Visibility, and Provision of shipment update

Ensuring the Safety of your goods – Manual handling compliance. We also take the extra effort to understudy the material/cargo to enable adequate handling techniques in storage and transportation through the use of MSDS, Manuals, Inspection Certificates and other means of information
• Increase supply and order visibility
• Single source for your logistical needs
• Integrate technology and service solutions
• Customer Support

We are hereto serve you better, We are consigned much with the new rate in USD but we can serve you better ad assist you to make your consignment be of a great asset to you and afford you from abandonment at the Port.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, CONTACT/TALK TO OWO4MII TO HELP YOU OUT.
For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by uchman(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
pipz:
If anyone needs to ship to Nigeria, I can be of service. But only from Texas for now. I can help you check the car physically and arrange for shipping. Drop a DM if interested

I will need this service, I already PMed you
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by fidtopade: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2022
Which port is close ro Califonia?
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by Bruxxels: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2022
fidtopade:
Which port is close ro Califonia?

Shipping from California will be expensive, I guess.
Re: 11 USA Ports Through Which Cars Ship To Nigeria by owo4mii(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON YOUR INT'L VEHICLE PURCHASE, SHIPPING WITH CLEARING YOUR GOODS, CARS AND CARGOES AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.

YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO OWO4MII / SURRY TO HELP YOU OUT.

THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE IS PAINFUL THING BUT WE PLAN FOR YOU BETTER AND FAST TRACK YOUR CLEARING TO AFFORD DEMURRAGE OR AUCTION.

WE ALSO RENDERED PAYMENT FOR YOUR INT'L SHIPPING COST AND VEHICLE PAYMENT, IF YOU NEEDED AN ASSISTANCE FOR A TOKEN BASED ON THE AMOUNT PAYABLE, TALK TO US.

For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The City Of Lagos Now Has The Fastest Trains In Africa - Business Insider / Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line / US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.