Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How To Get Used Pentium M Laptops For As Low As N25,000 Directly From Importers - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Get Used Pentium M Laptops For As Low As N25,000 Directly From Importers (481 Views)

Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / How To Get Used Pentium M Laptops For As Low As N25,000 Directly From Importers / Hot Cake: Used Ibm Thinkpad T40 Pentium M Laptop For Sale: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Used Pentium M Laptops For As Low As N25,000 Directly From Importers by Woww: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2010
Now do you know that you can get used laptops at a very cheap price, I actually bought this information from a guy here for N500, And at first I thought it was fake but later paid N500 in his account since the money is not much, Not until I fixed at date with the guy that I bought the information from and He took me to the Place, Now if you reside in Lagos and you are interested in me taking you to place where you can get Good and Working Pentium M Laptops at an incredible Cheap Price just call me on 08051186498 anytime of the day, and I will tell you where we will meet and also strike a deal, For example the Toshiba Pentium M laptop I bought the day the guy took me there was sold for N29,000. And I resold it for N54,000, So if you reside in Lagos just give me a call and I will take you there personally,

This is strictly for Lagos Residents only

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Strong, Reliable Custom Built Inverter? / Brand New Bb Bold 2 For Sale @ 65k / Complete Desktop System For Sale Including 17inches Flatscreen Monitor And Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.