Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni (31070 Views)

Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by SoNature(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:
This man should stop all rubbish....

Old criminal

This is unnecessary.
Show some respect to an elder.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 03, 2019
SoNature:

This is unnecessary.
Show some respect to an elder.

I don't receive on sentiments or elder.

Everyone is a king in his own house.
Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by Jman06(m): 5:04pm On May 03, 2019
Good one from Mr VP
Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by farem: 5:09pm On May 03, 2019
mrkings84:
Stupid government. Is it 10k trademoney I will use to start my warehouse?

You mean the people killing themselves over #500 below are from Ekiti? I mean people that sold their four years because of 3 litres of kerosene.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Anambra don't need ur tradermoni

Share it to os oshogbo, ogbomosho, ekiti they need it.

Poverty index there is too high.

Tell that to Abia workers and pensioners that had not receive upto 5months salaries

Just goto anambra and tell them kid if they won't stone you. Na u won empower those wey born plenty kids without having money to cater for them?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 03, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Tell that to Abia workers and pensioners that had not receive upto 5months salaries

Just goto anambra and tell them kid if they won't stone. Na u won empower those wey born plenty kids without having money to cater for them?

They in every nonsense there is a sense but I didn't see any sense in this write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by traihit: 5:15pm On May 03, 2019
Timmypromise:

Haaaaa see sifia pain...... is that why your generation decide to open baby factory and drug business in India and also mining skull from afonja

Oloriburuku Osagyefo(oshogbo gala seller)

These pictures you posted depicts the failure of the Nigeria and the people inside no matter where they come from. Are we happy we live in a country where things like these exists? Are we better than those who spoilt and degenerated our country. It's time we start to have a rethink.
Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

They in every nonsense there is a sense but I didn't see any sense in this write up.

How can you see when sense is far from what you can come close in life

Abia workers are living in agony and this imbeciles is chanting they don't need money in East. People wey dey Que for kerosene aren't suffering? You're so dumb

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by searchlight: 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
Sammy07:
Let's see If anambra standards of living is high as they() portrayed it
Nnewi is the richest community in the ZOO. live with it
Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by farem: 5:18pm On May 03, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Just goto anambra and tell them kid if they won't stone you. Na u won empower those wey born plenty kids without having money to cater for them?

You have understated the reality in that State. Check below the current fact from Channels TV.

Ipigs (not Igbos) will be suffering from incurable leprosy and yet will be talking about another people's ringworms

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by KingOfallOsu: 5:19pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Anambra don't need ur tradermoni

Share it to os oshogbo, ogbomosho, ekiti they need it.

Poverty index there is too high.

Is that the reason why Anambra is a beggars colony? See this Anambra Beggar talking about poverty cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by Lokoyen(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2019
Timmypromise:

Haaaaa see sifia pain...... is that why your generation decide to open baby factory and drug business in India and also mining skull from afonja

U no get Joy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by Timmypromise(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2019
traihit:

These pictures you posted depicts the failure of the Nigeria and the people inside no matter where they come from. Are we happy we live in a country where things like these exists? Are we better than those who spoilt and degenerated our country. It's time we start to have a rethink.

He insulted the vice president.......

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by naijajobx: 5:21pm On May 03, 2019
Oh
Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by KingOfallOsu: 5:23pm On May 03, 2019
searchlight:
Nnewi is the richest community in the ZOO. live with it

No you mean nnewi is the poorest community in the zoo, Your Anambra is a beggars colony

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by OgbanjeProphet: 5:24pm On May 03, 2019
Timmypromise:

Hmmm...
Wetin Anambra traders wan take 15k trader moni do? Abeg them no need am, but fit collect am to buy recharge cards. Yes! Quote me anywhere.

Meanwhile, he can inspect the second Niger bridge and leave. They are doing good job there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 03, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

Is that the reason why Anambra is a beggars colony? See this Anambra Beggar talking about poverty cheesy

Ekiti, osun, ogbomosho, osogbo needs this help more than ever...

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by KingOfallOsu: 5:30pm On May 03, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ekiti, osun, ogbomosho, osogbo needs this help more than ever...

I rest my case.

Your people run away daily because of Hunger in Anambra to Osogbo, Ogbomosho, Ekiti, Osun so they need this help more than anyone

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by ChristianNorth: 5:34pm On May 03, 2019
While yorubas Nairaland miscreants think SE is not strategic to their 2023 ambition, but anytime Buhari leaves the country, Osinbanjo would cease the opportunity to be touring the East to build his goodwill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 03, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Baba for the politics. I hail thee!!! cheesy
Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:45pm On May 03, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Baba for the politics. I hail thee!!! cheesy

Ose jare maami. Awon omo aje okuta ma mu omi, o le se ki won ma fo ninu ofufo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 03, 2019
KingOfallOsu:

Your people run away daily because of Hunger in Anambra to Osogbo, Ogbomosho, Ekiti, Osun so they need this help more than anyone

Osogbo needs it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by rusher14: 5:48pm On May 03, 2019
Sammy07:
Let's see If anambra standards of living is high as they() portrayed it

Do Yahoo.
Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by biztip: 5:54pm On May 03, 2019
am waiting to see d Nigeria bridge he came to inspect. deceitful govt
Re: Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 03, 2019
See how errand boy de flight helicopter anyhow...

Your Boss no wan die abi...

Just de mumu yourself de flight like Dragon...

Winter is coming shaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ozekhome: The Imo S'court Ruling Should Be Analysed To See If Justice Was Met / General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences / 3 PDP Presidential Aspirants Purchase Guber, Senatorial Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.