Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Can Diabetes Be Cured? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Diabetes Be Cured? (971 Views)

Can Diabetes Be Totally Cured Irrespective Of Age? / Can Diabetes Be Reversed? Reversing Diabetes - Nath Ekanem / How Can Stroke Be Cured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Diabetes Be Cured? by oada: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2010
Yesterday, I decided to visit a dear elderly friend who I heard had an operation. I didnt know what form of operation he had but went anyway to see him. What I saw shocked me to my roots and will not be forgotten in a hurry. I entered the sitting room to see my dear friend with his left leg amputated just under the knee. I couldnt help but cry, when I enquired what caused that, I was told it was diabetes.

Diabetes is surely a deadly disease and a lot of people are not aware of its devasting effects. It needs wide awareness both to the young and old.

Does anyone know if Diabetes can be cured? or is there anyone out there that has this problem or knows people that have this problem?
Re: Can Diabetes Be Cured? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2010
It can be managed,but in Nigeria people will keep dieing because its expensive to manage-
Re: Can Diabetes Be Cured? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2010
better still use the right words,it cannot be cured but managed through healthy living ,eating highly fibre foods avoiding suagar intake ,glucose intake and highly cabohydrate foods.the only cure i read about was bone marrow transplant.
Re: Can Diabetes Be Cured? by UKman37(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2010
There is no cure for diabetes, Bone Marrow Transplant is for Leukaemia Sufferers and not diabetes
Re: Can Diabetes Be Cured? by gbadaniyi(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2010
dont be mistaken diabetes its a dangerous ailment it happen to me when i was in adamawa in 2007 i have diabetes but today i was able to cure it right there with my herbal root just two weeks after i was fed up with the hospital drug and diet advice any body who is ready to for a cure can contact me on 08022667966
Re: Can Diabetes Be Cured? by akanke79: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2010
There is no disease know to mankind that God in his infinite mercy has not made a cure in nature so say the holy books.

DIABETES IS CURABLE WITH DIET ,HERBS AND EXERCISE.

DIABETES is your body inability to process carbohydrates very well,the body system is clogged like a blender

YOU CAN VISIT HERBAL PRACTITIONERS AND REQUEST FOR HERBAL PREPARATION FOR ITO SUGAR(DIABETES) It REALLY WORKS ,LOOK FOR THE EXPERIENCED HERBAL PRACTITIONERS.

YOU CAN ALSO CHECK www.deathtodiabetes.com for info.
I RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT HEMP OIL CURES DIABETES,CANCER,TERMINAL ILLNESS MANY OTHERS
TRY WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY AND SEE IF IT CREATE AN IMPRESSION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI&feature=related
Re: Can Diabetes Be Cured? by sms4health: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2010
Diabetes is chronic debilitating illness that is on the increase in Africa, probably due to the westernization of our diets.

It cannot be cured but it can be managed effectively with minimum medication if you control your diet and go for regular medical checkups.

This is important as uncontrolled diabetes can lead to loss of limbs, heart disease, kidney failure and death
Re: Can Diabetes Be Cured? by insurnaija: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2010
diabetic patients- free blood sugar monitor kits.made in USA call if interested 07092441306
Re: Can Diabetes Be Cured? by Geoforever(f): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2010
It can b cure by staying away from things u nid 2 stay away 4rm.u can call me on 08035151554.
Re: Can Diabetes Be Cured? by Geoforever(f): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2010
Call me on08035151554.it can b cure after d treatment u ll go 4 test and it ll b a tin of d past
Re: Can Diabetes Be Cured? by MaiSuya(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
Diabetes has no known cure yet, but with a combination of proper diet and drugs, it can be managed effectively.
Re: Can Diabetes Be Cured? by omiwealth: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2010
I recently was at a pharmacy owned by a dear friend 2 do a blood sugar level test & after a lenghty talk, i was a little bit taken aback wen he sort of challenged me 2 'go' 4 divine healing rather than live on drugs. Of course the 'road' 2 divine healing requires discipline in what we eat, etc. So if uar diagonized wt diab, Al i advise u2 do is believe this "with God al things ar possible."

(1) (Reply)

Auto Fuel Transfer Pump / I Have Severe Arm Pain On Both Arms Right After I Sneeze. Mostly On The Left Arm / Photo: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.