Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College (57216 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by OgbanjeProphet: 5:17pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by jeo001: 5:17pm On May 03, 2019
nice
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by dheaven: 5:18pm On May 03, 2019
mekuso89:
So all these while na photo filtering shocked

She dark here
No. She is really fair. Fault of camera

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by ntyce(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2019
careytommy37:
Why is a polygamous man being hailed by the sisters as if he is some beacon of moral virtue?

And what's wrong with polygamy?

He's a Muslim and still within his religious rights
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by naijajobx: 5:20pm On May 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by Jman06(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I heard Okowa wants to hand over to Ned. Na so Regina go take become First Lady oooo
Okowa no fit make Ned governor!

If he tries it, APC don take delta state be that
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by Kenmatt(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2019
Please, on behalf of all the members of Nairaland forumn, I am hereby stating that we are sick of reading, viewing Regina Daniels this or that.

If the moderators do not know what else to shift to the front page for us, they should start bringing the pictures of snakes, hen, cats, dogs, toads that we have seen even before now.

We are comfortable with that.

Thank you.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by HomeOfMe(f): 5:28pm On May 03, 2019
musictori:
The young Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Joins the entire family of Ned Nwoko to host the Eucharistic model of Jesus Model College.

This photos were taken to his official Social media page, where he wrote this...

"The management of Mount Ned Nwoko and indeed the entire family of the Prince Ned Nwoko dynasty today played host to the staff of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Model College. This came as the members of staff decided to spend their workers day in exploration of the tourist Center situated in Idumuje-Ugboko."

"The team led by reverend sisters of the catholic owned college were thrilled to a tour which had the presence of Senator elect and Founder of the Facility Prince (Dr.) Ned Nwoko as tour guide. The star prince in his usual way told the story of the Idumuje Ugboko and the history of the Anioma people, citing historical stories to entertain the tourists, who then took a visit to the mini zoo where they were treated to a wonderful performance of the fighting ostrich as well as the dog estate which houses various breeds of dogs. The tour to the zoo was concluded with a visit to Oswald the oldest tortoise in the facility, prince Ned revealed that the tortoise is estimated to be about 100 years old."

"There are speculations that the zoo in coming months would be home to a lion, a tiger as well as a state of the art 5d aquarium housing over 100 species of aquatic life.
The tourists who visited all the way from Benin-City, Edo State expressed gratitude for the time the prince and his entire team took out to show them round the facility themselves and promised to come back in their numbers for a more comprehensive tour of the facility."

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/regina-daniels-joins-new-family-to-host.html

I thought Ned Nwoko had converted to Islam? What's he doing this for..
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by izzou(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I think the massive acceptance of this girl's marriage to her ancestor in the name of "her decision... her choice...some girls are looking for this..." is just an outright interpretation of how hopeless many ladies are and probably a showcase of hunger in the family.

grin grin grin grin

Where have you been brah?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by crackhouse(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2019
Angelawhite:
Even the church has become complicit of polygamy that the accept handovers from polygamist
my brother money rule the world...
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by crackhouse(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2019
Angelawhite:
Even the church has become complicit of polygamy that the accept handovers from polygamist
my brother money rule the world... with ur money u can even be a knight with 5 wives in the church.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by Economy1: 5:33pm On May 03, 2019
czarina:
Stay safe baby. You made your choice kiss
age is a number, and personally I don't av problem for her to make a choice of an old man, but I've problem with her choice as an 5th wife..it's tribble.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by Born2Breed(f): 5:33pm On May 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I heard Okowa wants to hand over to Ned. Na so Regina go take become First Lady oooo

How is that even possible? Delta State adhere to rotation and the Anioma will handover to Isoko or Urhobo.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by SEONaijaExpert: 5:41pm On May 03, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Where have you been brah?
I've been around my brother. Howdy na? cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by izzou(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

I've been around my brother. Howdy na? cheesy

We dey

Buhari Don win. Body Don sweet you finish grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by nextstep(m): 5:43pm On May 03, 2019
... why is she still called Regina Daniels? No be Regina Nwoko? wink
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by dickholder: 5:44pm On May 03, 2019
just wondering how this man will look like when bleeping this girl

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by Badonasty(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2019
musictori:
The young Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Joins the entire family of Ned Nwoko to host the Eucharistic model of Jesus Model College.

This photos were taken to his official Social media page, where he wrote this...

"The management of Mount Ned Nwoko and indeed the entire family of the Prince Ned Nwoko dynasty today played host to the staff of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Model College. This came as the members of staff decided to spend their workers day in exploration of the tourist Center situated in Idumuje-Ugboko."

"The team led by reverend sisters of the catholic owned college were thrilled to a tour which had the presence of Senator elect and Founder of the Facility Prince (Dr.) Ned Nwoko as tour guide. The star prince in his usual way told the story of the Idumuje Ugboko and the history of the Anioma people, citing historical stories to entertain the tourists, who then took a visit to the mini zoo where they were treated to a wonderful performance of the fighting ostrich as well as the dog estate which houses various breeds of dogs. The tour to the zoo was concluded with a visit to Oswald the oldest tortoise in the facility, prince Ned revealed that the tortoise is estimated to be about 100 years old."

"There are speculations that the zoo in coming months would be home to a lion, a tiger as well as a state of the art 5d aquarium housing over 100 species of aquatic life.
The tourists who visited all the way from Benin-City, Edo State expressed gratitude for the time the prince and his entire team took out to show them round the facility themselves and promised to come back in their numbers for a more comprehensive tour of the facility."

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/regina-daniels-joins-new-family-to-host.html

I thought they said the guy is a Muslim
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by SEONaijaExpert: 5:49pm On May 03, 2019
izzou:

We dey

Buhari Don win. Body Don sweet you finish grin
I tell you my brother, things are not meant to be the same. We thank the Lord cheesy

You sef con scarce for hia na. I don dey active for some days, I no see your shadow.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by Banter1(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2019
This girl no fine at all

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by 16inchdick: 5:51pm On May 03, 2019
czarina:
Stay safe baby. You made your choice kiss

When will make your own. Choice
# 500milion on line asap
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by Houseofglam7(f): 6:03pm On May 03, 2019
mekuso89:
So all these while na photo filtering shocked

She dark here
Same thought that crossed my mind!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College by dollarnaira: 6:08pm On May 03, 2019
Most times marriage is not all about money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Tight Outfit / Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.