Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Wish I Frustrated One Of My Exes - Dabota Lawson Hails Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish I Frustrated One Of My Exes - Dabota Lawson Hails Tonto Dikeh (434 Views)

Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Frustrated One Of My Exes - Dabota Lawson Hails Tonto Dikeh by kikio1992(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2019
Former beauty queen and makeup entrepreneur, Dabota Lawson has hailed Tonto Dikeh for exposing Churchill.

There has been mixed reactions to her actions, with many criticizing her, well Dabota is on her side.

Dabota Lawson says many ladies wish they had the guts to frustrate and expose their ‘bastard’ exes like Tonto is exposing Churchill.

She also revealed she wished she dealt with one of her exes too like this.

See what she wrote on Instagram below;

Source: http://kikiotolu.com/dabota-lawson-hails-tonto-dikeh/

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: I Wish I Frustrated One Of My Exes - Dabota Lawson Hails Tonto Dikeh by SmellingAnus(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2019
Lol...

(1) (Reply)

I Hated Being Poor, Ifu Ennada Cries out As She Shares Inspiring Story / Three Nigerian Ladies Seek For Sugar Daddies Online, Promise To Give Everything / Rihanna Named 2019 World's Richest Female Musician With ₦216 Billion Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.