Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Ui Second Choice & Awaiting O'level Candidates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui Second Choice & Awaiting O'level Candidates (674 Views)

Date For Niger Delta University (ndu) Post Utme Second Choice / Ui Second Batch Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ui Second Choice & Awaiting O'level Candidates by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
Please any info on when the interactive session for the aforementioned will be? We've registered after WAEC 2010 Results came in but no info and we do not wanna miss out on anything. Whenever some turns up, don't hesitate to hit us. Thanks.
Re: Ui Second Choice & Awaiting O'level Candidates by wahleyz(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2010
when wil d 2nd choice form comes out, we don dey wait since o
Re: Ui Second Choice & Awaiting O'level Candidates by humph007(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2010
Hello everybody,

The condition of things now as regard UI admission is that, we are still in the middle of examinations, so, no time for planning for any interactive session. And for the second choice, just pray they{management} change their mind because i do not think they will consider second choice at the end of the day. On a good day, the second choice and d first choice should have come up at the same time but the reverse is the case now, while the awaiting result should be the last even after the change of course must have been dealt with. I just implore you guys to keep on praying perhaps they will change their mind at the end. For more info. U can call me on 07037227882

(1) (Reply)

Who Love Unical > Can I Talk N 2 U / A classroom in Warri / Oau Admission? Don`t Be Fooled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.