Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted (39306 Views)

David Akpode Introduces Arabic Inscription & Star Emblem Into Nigeria Army Crest / Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State / Adieu! General David Akpode Ejoor’s Final Salute (1932 - 2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by unitysheart(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2019
WarriAproko:
OP wait I see 2 different caskets there dem change casket

Na so it dey be for ex service men. Military go bring them own casket wey dem go take buru the fallen soldier.
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by Efewestern: 6:24pm On May 03, 2019
Klinee:
Njokamma says he escaped through the window when Biafra soldiers invaded Benin government house, he then flee to Lagos by bicycle where he arrange with Gowon for reprisal attack on Biafra soldiers.

How can he escape through the window when the government house was surrounded by Biafran troops?, I read one of his interview some time ago about the mid-west invasion, he said he fought and when he had no bullets left he then hid himself in a small house owned by a Bini indigene.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by chiedu7: 6:25pm On May 03, 2019
Efewestern:

He was also marked to be assassinated during that coup, how he managed to escape is still unexplainable till date, he didn't give to bullies, he fought alongside few men when the secessionist troops invaded the then Mid-west region, he later escaped to his hometown with a bicycle.

You hate us bad.

Lets leave, you won't let us.

Its obvious you are scared of us leaving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by Efewestern: 6:28pm On May 03, 2019
WarriAproko:
See military men everywhere for olomu... nah Wa dis man level long Sha. Full ejor barrack dem pack come. Already in warri

Former General, military governor, brah you no know who Ejoor be? You balling Olomu?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by ofiko123(m): 6:34pm On May 03, 2019
RIP to the dead..
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by MiddleDimension: 6:53pm On May 03, 2019
Efewestern:
Cc: JasonScoolari, Sanchez01, fratermathy
are you rosicrucian too?
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by MrTrend(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2019
WarriAproko:
OP wait I see 2 different caskets there dem change casket

My same question
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by Malawian(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2019
Every one should be free to celebrate the values inherent in their tribes. They are also free to call it whatever name they like.
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by Efewestern: 7:26pm On May 03, 2019
MiddleDimension:
are you rosicrucian too?
No.. why did you ask?
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by sylve11: 7:40pm On May 03, 2019
Journey well General. We will never forget you..... cool
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by godlyguy(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by Abumeke13: 7:46pm On May 03, 2019
Wow..

$$$$$
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by Mactons(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2019
For Trending Ankara styles, Aso ebi, Weddibg dress and other fashion news, kindly visit cuteluks.com
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by MiddleDimension: 8:08pm On May 03, 2019
Efewestern:

No.. why did you ask?

fratermarthy doesn't reply messages and i was thinking you can help with his insight.

also, it looks like you share several likes with him
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by BuhariAdvocate: 8:15pm On May 03, 2019
Lol this man made me remembered my grandfather he always called us retired general names like David ejoor ,Thomas Arogundade general jebewon etc. R.I.P General David continues to rest in perfect peace grandpa.
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by pafek(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2019
Efewestern:
Senator Ovie Omo-agege at the event.
how many casket did they use?
saw a white one earlier, and now brown?
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by raymondedesiri(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

The first time you made sense
wishing ur fellow man death. common boys grow up
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by olisaEze(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2019
addictiv:

thought I was the only one that saw it...

For where una see two caskets so?
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:55pm On May 03, 2019
raymondedesiri:

wishing ur fellow man death. common boys grow up

That man is death himself
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by Efewestern: 9:15pm On May 03, 2019
pafek:
how many casket did they use? saw a white one earlier, and now brown?
Two, one for the military, another for the family I guess.
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by ogbonti: 9:18pm On May 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
One of gallant soldiers that distracted Ibo coupists in Jan 66.

Galant enough to ride bicycle from Benin to Lagos, running away from Biafra Major Okonkwo... hahaha, gallant don't run away

Brigadier Ogbemudia showed him how it is done.. fought and pursued the Biafrans away from the Midwest

RIP Runaway soldier lmao
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by Josephjuilet(f): 4:37am On May 04, 2019
Efewestern:
Pics

josephjuliet
it's disappointing that Delta stata governor did not deem it fit to declare state holiday THE GREAT MAN FROM DELTA.
Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by Wakabet831: 10:53am On May 04, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: Burial Of David Akpode Ejoor: Gowon, Obaseki, Buratai, Okowo Spotted by writeprof(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2019
Efewestern:

No couldn't make it there.

David Ejoor was a brave man, his effort in restoring peace in Nigeria can't easily be forgotten, it pains me to see that a great man like this isn't celebrated.

RIP PA Ejoor, you've made us proud.

He can't be celebrated because he lost the war. Winners wrote our history books. Among his contemporaries, -generals- only Ejoor is not immortalised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gumi On Greenfield Students' Death: Banditry Now War, FG Should Cooperate / WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) / Better For Your Family To Use You For Money Ritual Than Vote For PDP - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.