Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today (59254 Views)

iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad / Jidenna Shares Childhood Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Dottore: 11:21pm On May 03, 2019
bukatyne:

Bros,

This particular lady is a grandma and her daughter is very married. undecided
Exactly my point. Her problem is worse than her daughter's and many other unmarried ladies copiously approaching 40
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by bukatyne(f): 11:21pm On May 03, 2019
Dottore:

Exactly my point. Her problem is worse than her daughter's and many other unmarried ladies copiously approaching 40

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Oshatrends: 11:23pm On May 03, 2019
She look pretty as usual,

Watch Davido Funny Proposal To Chioma His Girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uGjSyenk64
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Dottore: 11:24pm On May 03, 2019
desiredhome:

Stop talking rubbish, marriage is not a do or die as your black minds Africa made you believe, that is why there are so much suffering and poverty all over, how come there are high level of divorce, unhappy marriages, domestic violent today?
How is it your business if she decides to stay single?
Why are u so pained. Are you single and approaching 40. Well you are reminded that you are still an African no matter how desperate you wannabe Oyibo. Even the Oyibo you are citing hold marriage in very high esteem. Argue with your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Bifrost: 11:26pm On May 03, 2019
Dottore:
I tell you most solemnly, you don't know the angst and secret pain an unmarried lady in her 30s passes through let alone the ones being experienced by the ones in their mid 30s and above..

The pain is more when they come across their married mates, the pain is even worsened when they encounter their younger folks who are married with kids

Do u know that even the ones that married in their mid 30s are well aware of how their skin and body are less attractive when compared to ladies in their 20s not to talk of the fact that they are still apprehensive over their ability to conceive.
Compare the laps and arms of any lady in her 30s with the ones in their 20s and you'd understand what I'm talking about.

Forget about the social media smiles and so called feminist propagandists. These ladies are going through emotional hell.

Only gynecologists, priests, spiritualist, pastors and prophets can relate to this.
Argue with your keyboard

I was tempted to call you a misogynistic arse.
Who says marriage brings happiness?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Dottore: 11:28pm On May 03, 2019
TheQuirkyPen993:

Goat shut up.
Eeya. Why are u so pained. It's not my fault that you are affected by what I wrote. You better work on your attitude and get yourself a man before menopause.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Dottore: 11:29pm On May 03, 2019
Bifrost:

I was tempted to call you a misogynistic arse.
Who says marriage brings happiness?
Call me anything but be reminded that everything in life have their own challenges.
Besides it's not my fault you married someone's wife. Marry your own and you'd discover that marriage is bliss.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by desiredhome: 11:31pm On May 03, 2019
Dottore:

Why are u so pained. Are you single and approaching 40. Well you are reminded that you are still an African no matter how desperate you wannabe Oyibo. Even the Oyibo you are citing hold marriage in very high esteem. Argue with your ancestors.
Trash

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Dottore: 11:38pm On May 03, 2019
desiredhome:

Trash
Victim of sifia pain sighted
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by desiredhome: 11:42pm On May 03, 2019
Dottore:

Victim of sifia pain sighted

Trash
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:52pm On May 03, 2019
mikejj:
grin still looking young and fresh.. Am available let's do iit secretly.
Lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:52pm On May 03, 2019
Beautiful woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by oluxy(m): 12:29am On May 04, 2019
Tessyama1:
Nollywood screen Diva, Genevieve Nnaji turned 40-years today, May 3rd.

The film producer has shared this throwback childhood photo of herself to celebrate her day.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/genevieve-nnaji-shares-childhood-photo-as-she-turns-40-today.html

I don't know why I cherish this woman soo much.
I wish I have a number. I so much respect her person.
I look forward to the day I'd meet her in person.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by tohyorsih(f): 1:07am On May 04, 2019
BABANGBALI:
i keep imagining things about her especially the size and smell of her pussy. tohyorsih must no see this comment o

Thank God i didn't see it angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by iNeedACar: 1:26am On May 04, 2019
penplus:

On the Whys.....why do married couples commit adultery, why is the divorce rate growing high, why are there more baby mamas and baby daddies who are not interested in any sort of commitment, why do we have abusive marriages, why are more married couples taking their lives or losing their lives to their spouses.

I tell you my brother the only sure and true way to lasting happiness is if you are contended with GOD's purpose for your life inrepective of your marital status.

STORY
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by EmmaxKeys: 2:27am On May 04, 2019
OK. nice pics

meanwhile,

Hello, friends. Here we are again with another phone. This time, the phone we have is a very popular one. People love to order this guy so much. His name is Gionee S11.

Mehn, this guy has mind-blowing phone features like fingerprint, 4G lite, 4GB RAM, Bright camera and video camera, affordable price, awesome front and back camera, smooth feel, lengthy, good sound system and so much more. There are so many features to name.

But you know what? Check and learn more about him in the link below. You can also place an order. He is affordable

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/gionee-s11-lite-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-57_4.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Nobody: 5:17am On May 04, 2019
Dottore:
I tell you most solemnly, you don't know the angst and secret pain an unmarried lady in her 30s passes through let alone the ones being experienced by the ones in their mid 30s and above..

The pain is more when they come across their married mates, the pain is even worsened when they encounter their younger folks who are married with kids

Do u know that even the ones that married in their mid 30s are well aware of how their skin and body are less attractive when compared to ladies in their 20s not to talk of the fact that they are still apprehensive over their ability to conceive.
Compare the laps and arms of any lady in her 30s with the ones in their 20s and you'd understand what I'm talking about.

Forget about the social media smiles and so called feminist propagandists. These ladies are going through emotional hell.

Only gynecologists, priests, spiritualist, pastors and prophets can relate to this.
Argue with your keyboard

You are very silly...everyone has the right to choose how they live. Do not try to fabricate unhappiness in another human being just to make your miserable self feel better. She is not married, so? What about you, did you fulfill all the dreams you had for yourself as a little boy? Can you stand toe to toe with Genevieve in terms of achievements?

Even your father, would he not rather be known as Genevieve's father rather than a father to a nuisance like you? Let people be and stop looking for phantom explanations on why people should be miserable.

Even the so-called ladies that are married, how many of them are genuinely happy? You cannot be a decent human being for once. Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by BABANGBALI: 5:59am On May 04, 2019
tohyorsih:

Thank God i didn't see it angry
liar
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Dottore: 6:05am On May 04, 2019
soul95:

You are very silly...everyone has the right to choose how they live. Do not try to fabricate unhappiness in another human being just to make your miserable self feel better. She is not married, so? What about you, did you fulfill all the dreams you had for yourself as a little boy? Can you stand toe to toe with Genevieve in terms of achievements?

Even your father, would he not rather be known as Genevieve's father rather than a father to a nuisance like you? Let people be and stop looking for phantom explanations on why people should be miserable.

Even the so-called ladies that are married, how many of them are genuinely happy? You cannot be a decent human being for once. Nonsense.
Well since you cant air your view without insults let me tell you the best definition of silly. You are a superlative m0ronic sow. It's not my fault that your gory attitude makes you repulsive and unattractive to men and you are affected by what I wrote. Can you point out with proofs if any of what I wrote is false.
Why take it personal are you the only single, ugly and unattractive lady approaching 40. I dedicate your future replies and insults to your hubby, children, parents and entire relatives anu ofia.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by aalangel(f): 6:12am On May 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
She was planning to celebrate the 40th birthday in Aso Villa as First lady

Really? When her birthday comes before the swearing in date....try some better joke.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Nobody: 6:16am On May 04, 2019
Dottore:

Well since you cant air your view without insults let me tell you the best definition of silly. You are a superlative m0ronic sow. It's not my fault that your gory attitude makes you repulsive and unattractive to men and you are affected by what I wrote. Can you point out with proofs if any of what I wrote is false.
Why take it personal are you the only single, ugly and unattractive lady approaching 40. I dedicate your future replies and insults to your hubby, children, parents and entire relatives anu ofia.

Ishie. I'm a man. Obviously you are mentally incapacitated

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by tohyorsih(f): 6:17am On May 04, 2019
BABANGBALI:
liar

oshey angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Dottore: 6:19am On May 04, 2019
soul95:

Ishie. I'm a man. Obviously you are mentally incapacitated
Woman wrapper. The dedication still stands. Nkakwu
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Nobody: 6:22am On May 04, 2019
Dottore:

Woman wrapper. The dedication still stands. Nkakwu

You need serious help

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Deltatoto: 9:07am On May 04, 2019
modestbrowser:
Beautiful face.

Sadine smeell puzzy
who offend u
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Nobody: 11:21am On May 04, 2019
Dottore:

Argue with your keyboard

Whether married or unmarried, this is your calling.

Allow Genny baby age with grace. She is looking graceful because she is not stuck with a negroe's d1ck filled with nothing but diseases, violence and suffer head syndrome.

And FYI, she has a grown up kid.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Nobody: 11:38am On May 04, 2019
soul95:

Don't mind the regressive baboon.

He and the pu$$1 slaves that liked his trash are broke 1diots looking for a desperate female to clothe and feed them.

The days of emotional blackmail are over.

They will all end up like this.....

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by Evercurious(f): 11:59am On May 04, 2019
Dottore:

It's obvious you are affected by the writeup. Don't take it personal cos you are not the only single lady in Nairaland appraochin 40 you hear?

Ooh dear, I m even more than 40 years.. SO GO KILL YOURSELF AGAIN....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today by bizzibodi(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2019
HBD!To a 40yrs old juicy fuccy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction After Party (Photos) / Top Ten Prettiest Nigeria Female Artists (photos) / Rita Dominic Celebrates 40th Birthday, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.