Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

FREE Digital Skill Training For All - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Digital Skill Training For All (232 Views)

Which Digital Skill Should I Learn In 2022 To Get Financial Freedom? / Free Digital Skill Training / Free Digital Marketing Seminar in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Digital Skill Training For All by MaverickExcel1(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2019
Do you have or know someone who has a group of people (business owners, job seekers, professionals and corporate organizations) of not less than 50 you can recommend to me?

They will be trained on Google Digital Skill on digital marketing.

Google Digital Skills is a free training program sponsored by Google to offer introductory courses that help businesses and job seekers get the most of the web and understand digital marketing.

The training is completely FREE. And it's offline. Not online.

Other terms and conditions apply.

I will appreciate your recommendation.

Send me a message on WhatsApp 07035911137

Please go straight to the point when you send me a message.

(1) (Reply)

.. / 10acres Of Land Needed To Buy / We Sell Dollar: Licensed BDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.