Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1168359 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Davland(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Passionate888:
Upon the corona upon the lockdown Nigerians still dey buy cars.. We are survivers.
We'll see the end of this 'convict one nine'

Amen Dr grin
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2020
uchman:

Relax bro,
900k will still bring in SOME cars...

Everybody dont know about importation of cars,
all you needed to do is to educate him and not to scold...
900k wont bring in any 2006 car bro, even accidented sef. Except maybe a golf 2, or accidented golf 3..lol...but i know you mean no harm so enjoy.

A bro posted up there about getting no response from Amdman. Many have already advised him on this, and given the kind of person i think Amdman is, i believe he will take these feedbacks and work on them. I have transacted with him, and i know and have experienced what you are saying, but i will only advise that you persist in your attempts next time. Truth is many things are happening with him too, time diff, work etc. He has a value offering, clean title cars at very fair prices. The onus is on you to engage him till you get what you want..and i assure you, you sef will see your car amongst those closed deals. You just have to engage him. And amdman, please quell these issues. These are being said cos we really want you to do well. Cheers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by flexyrule(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fogman:

Let him channels his energy towards such car. By the way, i ll be interested to know cars it can bring in
Here sir...

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by DAramis: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
amdman:
Closed deal!

2005 Toyota Sienna
No be say money reach to buy car now, but I would like to have an idea of how much this is. smiley

I would need this type of car whenever I am ready cool
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Fogman(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
flexyrule:
Here sir...

Was that what he was pricing? You didn't tell us he, wanted a scrap, though I sensed it, reason i told him lemon is not sold here, but next shop

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by KINGreignn: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
flexyrule:
Here sir...

Lol. Squeezed folded pile of metals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
legalwealth:

Looks like shipping of cars/vehicles is not affected by the brouhahas of coronavirus.

Yes Sir, unless there's a drastic change tomorrow, but for now its still biz as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by legalwealth(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
valarinz:

Yes Sir, unless there's a drastic change tomorrow, but for now its still biz as usual.

Great! !!

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mrford:

Earlier this month my elder brother needed a 2005/2006 sienna. He asked me to help him source for one. I made enquiry here and sent you a message on WhatsApp. You never replied up till today. We had to look for other options after a long wait. I don't know how else one should make enquiry to get at least a reply. If you are selling to a selected few fine, you make it known so one won't be wasting his precious time waiting. If you don't reply WhatsApp messages you make it known. I wasn't impressed at all.

Ngl, Amdman never replied my post here. I proceeded to send him messages on WhatsApp. Twice. No reply.

It is what it is.

16 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mrford:

Earlier this month my elder brother needed a 2005/2006 sienna. He asked me to help him source for one. I made enquiry here and sent you a message on WhatsApp. You never replied up till today. We had to look for other options after a long wait. I don't know how else one should make enquiry to get at least a reply. If you are selling to a selected few fine, you make it known so one won't be wasting his precious time waiting. If you don't reply WhatsApp messages you make it known. I wasn't impressed at all.

We apologize for this experience. It is of serious concern to us that there are many complaints like yours. Please bear with us in the meantime as we plan to roll out some changes when COVID-19 blows over.

9 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gilbertase:
900k wont bring in any 2006 car bro, even accidented sef. Except maybe a golf 2, or accidented golf 3..lol...but i know you mean no harm so enjoy.

A bro posted up there about getting no response from Amdman. Many have already advised him on this, and given the kind of person i think Amdman is, i believe he will take these feedbacks and work on them. I have transacted with him, and i know and have experienced what you are saying, but i will only advise that you persist in your attempts next time. Truth is many things are happening with him too, time diff, work etc. He has a value offering, clean title cars at very fair prices. The onus is you to engage him till you get what you want..and i assure you, you sef will see your car amongst those closed deals. You just have to engage him. And amdman, please quell these issues. These are being said cos we really want you to do well. Cheers

Thank you for your kind understanding.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sorry to say but this thread is overhyped somehow, even the owner doesn't reply most messages, lol God knows i'll never patronize such a dealer. It's good cars and i don't have a car yet but i don't think i'll take 85% of cars posted here, this one be say you go buy car come dey admire another car that passes by, God forbid o. They're good cars nonetheless but i've got taste, i'd rather save for a year and fork out 3.5m and buy a modern car with fine interior (It matters the most) than buy most of the ugly looking cars with ugly interior i see here. Nice cars though for people with a budget. It's my opinion but insults are welcomed.

11 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by tmanis(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Diegobonito:
Sorry to say but this thread is overhyped somehow, even the owner doesn't reply most messages, lol God knows i'll never patronize such a dealer. It's good cars and i don't have a car yet but i don't think i'll take 85% of cars posted here, this one be say you go buy car come dey admire another car that passes by, God forbid o. They're good cars nonetheless but i've got taste, i'd rather save for a year and fork out 3.5m and buy a modern car with fine interior (It matters the most) than buy most of the ugly looking cars with ugly interior i see here. Nice cars though for people with a budget. It's my opinion but insults are welcomed.
everybody, should we tell him?

22 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by martyns200(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
tmanis:
everybody, should we tell him?

Je ko mo

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Diegobonito:

Your opinion happens to be quite nonsensical, and I have a feeling most people here would rather you kept it to yourself next time.

36 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by izzou(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Diegobonito:

You don't have a car yet

You haven't even had your "imaginary" 3.5m

But then, it feels good to come and talk down on one's hustle and people's choices

It's not your fault. The lockdown is affecting my thinking too

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by StarMonkey: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
amdman:

We apologize for this experience. It is of serious concern to us that there are many complaints like yours. Please bear with us in the meantime as we plan to roll out some changes when COVID-19 blows over.
Amdman you really need to improve your response time, the complains are getting too many.

Personally, I chose not to message him frequently immediately after my car was shipped. At least that should create chance for you to attend to new customers.

Just try and do better....I don't think it's really something you can't do.

You can read messages, and say I'll respond in XX days, depending on the inquiry.....instead of not reading or not responding at all

16 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by seyithug(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
izzou:

You don't have a car yet

But then, it feels good to come and talk down on one's hustle and people's choices

grin cheesy Mad ooh.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by StarMonkey: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Diegobonito:
Oga, you are entitled to your opinion, but I beg to disagree...the thread is not over hyped.

Those of us that have benefited can testify. Even some people yet to buy cars can testify.

This thread gives hope (to an extent) to people out there that they too can own clean cars.

I know the joy I had when I first encountered this thread. I quickly told my wife, "Baby we will own a nice car earlier than we thought".

And it has come to pass.

If you don't like the cars you see here...chat him up with your budget. If he doesn't respond, roast him here

22 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
izzou:

You don't have a car yet

Keep shut bro just because you don't have 3.5m doesn't mean others don't have it. I can buy a 5m car this minute if I want to. Priorities differ, it's not my priority for now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by izzou(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Diegobonito:

Keep shut bro just because you don't have 3.5m doesn't mean others don't have it. I can buy a 5m car this minute if I want to. Priorities differ, it's not my priority for now

You can buy a 5 million naira car this minute, but you'll need to save for a year to fork out 3.5 million abi?

We are not fighting sir. The lockdown is really really affecting our thinking

Nitwit

60 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
StarMonkey:

Oga, your u are entitled to your opinion, but I beg to disagree...the thread is not over hyped.

Those of us that have benefited can testify. Even some people yet to buy cars can testify.

This thread gives hope (to an extent) to people out there that they too can own clean cars.

I know the joy I had when I first encountered this thread. I quickly told my wife, "Baby we will own a nice car earlier than we thought".

And it has come to pass.

If you don't like the cars you see here...chat him up with your budget. If he doesn't respond, roast him here

Alright bro, thanks for the clear answer, seems he has other cars too, nice to hear. I'll contact him when I want to get a nice ride
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by StarMonkey: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Diegobonito:

Alright bro, thanks for the clear answer, seems he has other cars too, nice to hear. I'll contact him when I want to get a nice ride
You are welcome bro
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
izzou:

You can buy a 5 million naira car this minute, but you'll need to save for a year to fork out 3.5 million abi?

Nitwit
Mumu, what do you know about finance, you're talking shit but you don't know. So you have 10m and you use 5m to buy car Instead of saving (Keeping small small money aside to buy a car). You be mumu, this is the last reply I'll give to you, you're not worth it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Diegobonito:
Mumu, what do you know about finance, you're talking shit but you don't know. So you have 10m and you use 5m to buy car Instead of saving (Keeping small small money aside to buy a car). You be mumu, this is the last reply I'll give to you, you're not worth it

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by izzou(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Diegobonito:

Was it not you that said you can buy a car of 5 million this minute?

Was it not you that said you will have to save for 365 days to spend 3.5 million on a car?

Was it not you that said this thread is overhyped (even after seeing the title as 1,200,000 or less)

You just want attention. Stupid, irrelevant attention.

Why don't you go to your neighborhood and pick a car that suits your taste? Why are you here?

Instead of displaying a shambolic history of foolishness, take a walk around your neighborhood,and you'll see cars that suit your financial knowledge and taste

Nonsense boy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Diegobonito:

Goan contact Corona virus and die

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by deepwater(f): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Diegobonito:

Baba shi shi no gum you.
When I see Nigerian millionaires I now
When I hear Nigerian thousandnaires I now... They are too loud, u could hear them speak from hills of Idanre to the plateaus of jos...

13 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Ekakamba: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
deepwater:

Baba shi shi no gum you.
When I see Nigerian millionaires I now
When I hear Nigerian thousandnaires I now... They are too loud, u could here them speak from hills of Idanre to the plateaus of jos...

No mind the empty barrel! wetin even carry am come dey view cars for thread of #1.2m cars?

Shey the AKG hypeman wan see 2011 Range ROVER here for #1.2m.

Lubbish.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Daum: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oga Amdman
Abeg the complaints are becoming too much. I have been following this thread since day one and I have seen how this thread survived many troubles when those greedy car sellers cane for your neck. I remember when the first shipment came and testimonies have been following. I haven't personally contacted you, but I have given your contact and this thread to others. Abeg no spoil our hope

14 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
izzou:

Nitwit

You are wicked grin

Diegobonito right now

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Blackfire(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
deepwater:

Please take it easy

Trekking alone is bad, informing the whole wide world is devastating grin

Marry me

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.