Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1172382 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2020
amdman:
We appreciate all the feedback above, and we will continue to do our best to improve our processes. However, we can state categorically that our response to enquiries has greatly improved as we respond to most enquiries within 24hrs, particularly enquiries from those that have made any form of downpayment.

The COVID situation is greatly impacting how business is done globally and we are rapidly adjusting to the situation as it develops. The resultant lockdown and quarantine procedures is worsening business operations, particularly as it relates to Nigerian ports. Before COVID, the ports were already congested. Today, the ports are practically full as more containers have been discharged compared to the number cleared out. Our strategy has been to start some of the processes before the container is discharged, so that we can fast track the process and get our containers out as quickly as possible, more so as every additional day a container remains in the ports is more cost for us.

Whilst some cars will be out this week, we expect that most of our customers with overdue delivery dates will receive their cars next week. We appreciate your patience so far and you can count on us to do our utmost to serve you.
To everyone waiting for their cars, you've all heard from the horse mouth. Hopefully by next week you all will come here to pepper us with pictures.

Love and Peace

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Hoodbilonia: 5:01pm On May 07, 2020
What nonsense
Who are the we here
U suddenly got no deals up here again
U came on board back then bugging us with deals,bur just likw greedy cat
You started closing deals of nairaland ans thus inflating prices
Nonsense
U muwt be banned
amdman:
We appreciate all the feedback above, and we will continue to do our best to improve our processes. However, we can state categorically that our response to enquiries has greatly improved as we respond to most enquiries within 24hrs, particularly enquiries from those that have made any form of downpayment.

The COVID situation is greatly impacting how business is done globally and we are rapidly adjusting to the situation as it develops. The resultant lockdown and quarantine procedures is worsening business operations, particularly as it relates to Nigerian ports. Before COVID, the ports were already congested. Today, the ports are practically full as more containers have been discharged compared to the number cleared out. Our strategy has been to start some of the processes before the container is discharged, so that we can fast track the process and get our containers out as quickly as possible, more so as every additional day a container remains in the ports is more cost for us.

Whilst some cars will be out this week, we expect that most of our customers with overdue delivery dates will receive their cars next week. We appreciate your patience so far and you can count on us to do our utmost to serve you.

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by RCDIY(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2020
Please, let no one quote that attention seeking hoodrat.

21 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by seyithug(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2020
RCDIY:
grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by StarMonkey: 5:44pm On May 07, 2020
amdman:

Thanks Amdman.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Dipzz: 6:31pm On May 07, 2020
RCDIY:
i was about to quote him just now with screenshot of my tracking tab..the one that Amdman gave to me after i made my payments to him..smiles...but i figured that this your own reasoning make sense..him go just dey like fool for there..lol..make no body like am join oo...lol..hiss poverty bad..hahaha.
Amdman is real..and i got a good deal..paid half and my car was on the way already...clean business..na corona dey slow him pressure..and thanks sir Amdman for the update..i got some kind of happiness and joy all of a sudden...i swear..just one kind hope and joy just enter my body as i read your sweet post..thanks Sir.

10 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jemimahgogo(f): 6:31pm On May 07, 2020
RCDIY:
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2020
You go just know say some people are frustrated How will you come and attack someone without anything reasonable. God heal the land grin many are mad

16 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by FATnigga(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2020
yehmy:
You go just know say some people are frustrated How will you come and attack someone without anything reasonable. God heal the land grin many are mad
its very common in this section of nairaland

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Newbreed2018: 9:02pm On May 07, 2020
RCDIY:
Rotflmao grin

Falls on GAZZUZZ abakiliki tyres

21 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by RCDIY(m): 11:56pm On May 07, 2020
replete:
Abeg has anyone moved a tokunbo from Lagos to Jos or anywhere up north during this lockdown? Please how did you go about it?
I think the risk of moving vehicles this period is becoming too high. Would be quite sad to have one's car impounded (after waiting months for its arrival)
One mad man in port Harcourt is planning to auction impounded cars, FYI grin
The guys I discussed with (soldiers) called to review price by 100% due the difficulty experienced on their journey back from a delivery.
I think I'll leave my car in Lagos till further notice sad

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by wristbangle: 7:28am On May 08, 2020
ehissi:

Bear in mind that Amdman is in Canada, meaning if you contact him first thing in the morning in Nigeria, he may still be in bed.

Just look at the time, do minus 6hrs and debate whether it is wise to contact a normal human being at that time?

1pm to 2pm Nigerian time is probably Early morning where he is. So start from there.......

Customer service irrespective of location and time difference should be the manstra every business must possess to maintain customers and bring in new ones.

If complains are flying about this, it should be addressed else could turn off potential customers from doing business with you.

Adman has built a unique brand especially here that we got scammers but this small thing can strain his business reputation if not figured out on time.

Adman, just a little suggestion, hire two customer support persons that will handle online chats and social media platforms like WhatsApp, twitters, etc. to handle information requests from your customers. By doing this, your business will experience exponential growth.

You are doing well cheesy. More grease to your elbow!

11 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by bobo65(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2020
Amdman
Please How much should I budget for 08 highlander?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2020
samuelson06:

Your car, your risk. Even if you see anybody that tells you how he did, your experience may be different but at least I know someone that travelled from Taraba to Cross River yesterday.
God bless you for this statement. It might be easy for peter and hell for paul. I know someone that was paid to deliver a car to the owner in PH i was suppose to do the Job but i wasn't feeling comfortable and a guy of mine felt he could do it. He got to PH and the vehicle got seized imagine in PH and they haven't gotten it back up till now the owner is restless. And someone going to Abuja and was told to turn back at least the car he wanted to deliver wasn't seized but at the end the owner brought a military person to help him cross the checkpoint so sincerely its extremely risky the last one i did during this covid 19 has shown me.

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Oluoxide2(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
God bless you for this statement. It might be easy for peter and hell for paul. I know someone that was paid to deliver a car to the owner in PH i was suppose to do the Job but i wasn't feeling comfortable and a guy of mine felt he could do it. He got to PH and the vehicle got seized imagine in PH and they haven't gotten it back up till now the owner is restless. And someone going to Abuja and was told to turn back at least the car he wanted to deliver wasn't seized but at the end the owner brought a military person to help him cross the checkpoint so sincerely its extremely risky the last one i did during this covid 19 has shown me.
How about moving the car from Lagos to Ibadan, how risky is that?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:31pm On May 08, 2020
Oluoxide2:

How about moving the car from Lagos to Ibadan, how risky is that?
that's still fair i will just wake by 6am move it and ensure i get to IB before pple dey stand up from bed then find my way back to Lagos

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Oluoxide2(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
that's still fair i will just wake by 6am move it and ensure i get to IB before pple dey stand up from bed then find my way back to Lagos
Okay bro. Thanks for replying.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Solumtoya: 8:21pm On May 08, 2020
amdman:
HOT SALE!

2006 Mercedes Benz ML 500

No faults reported

204k miles

N2m

Wow!
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Carbuyer83: 9:26am On May 09, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:

What of Lagos to Benin?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2020
Carbuyer83:

What of Lagos to Benin?
[img][/img]Oga mi for that kind distance now i go collect 50k sir no libi no laba.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by IMOHS(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
[img][/img]Oga mi for that kind distance now i go collect 50k sir no libi no laba.
Can u do lagos to makurdi
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2020
IMOHS:

Can u do lagos to makurdi
for now i can't do that but after the lockdown has been lifted i can with ease if the price is right. the farthest i can do for now is Benin.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by gayman99: 11:04am On May 09, 2020
samuelson06:
Hello guys, while waiting for the lockdown to be eased for inter-state movement, how much can I budget for driving license, registration, transporting the car to Cross River, tinted windshield, and learner's permit. Any other thing left out?

Tinted glass permit is free. Driving license is 6350 for 3 years and 10500 for five years. Plate number varies with state. I got my Jigawa plate number for 23k, the I paid for my Lagos plate number was 35k. That was 5 years ago. Don't know about driving permit. Heard is within the range of 1k. Please note these are what are obtainable in the north.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by samuelson06(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2020
gayman99:

Tinted glass permit is free. Driving license is 6350 for 3 years and 10500 for five years. Plate number varies with state. I got my Jigawa plate number for 23k, the I paid for my Lagos plate number was 35k. That was 5 years ago. Don't know about driving permit. Heard is within the range of 1k. Please note these are what are obtainable in the north.

Apart from the unrest over there, I think life is easy. Things aren't too costly like the south.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by gayman99: 3:28pm On May 09, 2020
samuelson06:

Apart from the unrest over there, I think life is easy. Things aren't too costly like the south.

Yeah. Alot easy. I got my driving license within 30 mins. I renew my vehicle particulars 3,500 sometimes 4k. Tinted glass permit was within 2 weeks. They also have to verify that the vehicle is not on the list of stolen vehicle. Renewal of international passport was less than 5hours partly because of the small crowd I met that day mostly soldiers going for an international mission.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by depair: 4:06pm On May 09, 2020
amdman:

weldone amdman great work you doing .
I sent you a message on WhatsApp with no response over a week. I hope the number on the front page of this thread is still yours. its showing something Pricar.
kindly drop your digit
Also what is the cost of Hyundai Sonata 2006
I await your response thanks
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by iyceconcept: 9:37am On May 10, 2020
Great thread.

What's the budget for Highlander 2004 2rows
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:25pm On May 11, 2020
UPDATE - May 13, 2020

Our decision to allow you engage the agent of your choice in clearing your car going forward was not taken because of a lack of faith in the team that we set up, or because they have been dishonest. It was taken largely because we received enquiries in the past from buyers that wanted to handle clearing themselves. As we are transiting to RORO, we thought it a good development that people would be able to handle clearing themselves. What we did not bear in mind was that the trust you have for us is for us alone, and does not extend to other service providers.

In view of various feedback above, we will continue to handle the clearing aspect on your behalf until we find a more suitable arrangement that is satisfactory to you.

Thank you for trusting us with your business.

________________________________________________________________________________-

UPDATE May 11, 2020

The most challenging part for us when it comes to delivering on our promise to you is the clearing of our containers when they arrive Nigeria, due to the obfuscated processes for container clearing at the Nigerian ports. We currently have delays concluding the clearing of several containers shipped via container shipping, and we have been working hard to find suitable alternatives. We can now announce that we have concluded arrangements to transit to RORO shipping for our transactions going forward.

WHAT WILL CHANGE
1. Your car will be shipped via RORO (without the use of containers)
2. We will handle buying and shipping, while your nominated agent will handle the clearing
3. We will pre-qualify agents and indicate how much they will charge for the clearing of your car (you can use your own agent even if not on the list). You will still be able to tell how much you will pay in total. Agents will have terms of engagement and will be sanctioned for any breach of same.

WHAT IT MEANS FOR YOU
1. You will be able to choose and appoint any clearing agent of your choice to handle the clearing of your car
2. You will be able to get your car out of the ports faster and cheaper
3. You will have access to a wider selection of cars, including accidented and other salvage titled vehicles.
4. We will continue to offer you the best prices for the best cars.

Interested clearing agents should reach us on +14372215476 for pre-qualification.

Thank you for your continued patronage.

15 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by dicksonadams(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2020
amdman:
UPDATE

The most challenging part for us when it comes to delivering on our promise to you is the clearing of our containers when they arrive Nigeria, due to the obfuscated processes for container clearing at the Nigerian ports. We currently have delays concluding the clearing of several containers shipped via container shipping, and we have been working hard to find suitable alternatives. We can now announce that we have concluded arrangements to transit to RORO shipping for our transactions going forward.

WHAT WILL CHANGE
2. We will handle buying and shipping, while your nominated agent will handle the clearing
3. We will pre-qualify agents and indicate how much they will charge for the clearing of your car (you can use your own agent even if not on the list). You will still be able to tell how much you will pay in total. Agents will have terms of engagement and will be sanctioned for any breach of same.

WHAT IT MEANS FOR YOU
1. You will be able to choose and appoint any clearing agent of your choice to handle the clearing of your car
3. You will have access to a wider selection of cars, including accidented and other salvage titled vehicles.

Interested clearing agents should reach us on +14372215476 for pre-qualification.

Awesome
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by DAramis: 6:43pm On May 11, 2020
amdman:
UPDATE

If you would not mind, I think you can update the information on page 1 for easier access for new visitors to the thread.

This would help them to get a grip on the whole process before reading the last 20 - 30 page of the thread.

My humble suggestion which is not binding to you.

14 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:48pm On May 11, 2020
DAramis:

If you would not mind, I think you can update the information on page 1 for easier access for new visitors to the thread.

This would help them to get a grip on the whole process before reading the last 20 - 30 page of the thread.

My humble suggestion which is not binding to you.

Thank you for your kind suggestion.

Done.

10 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2020
amdman:
UPDATE

WHAT WILL CHANGE

WHAT IT MEANS FOR YOU

Number 3 on "what it means for you" Don't you think you should deliver the type of cars you have been delivering unless someone come to you personally to request for such. To me it should not be included on this thread. Thanks

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.