Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1167191 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 17, 2020
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jcael(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2020
RCDIY:

Congratulations, chief!

Thanks sir.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 17, 2020
noble71:

Beware of new accounts. That account was open February 2020.
you have got to be kidding me dude, what's wrong in creating a new account, does having an old one make any difference?

if yes

please tell me how long I should keep my account before use, so not to get such ridiculous text again?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 17, 2020
Pyrowmaster:

you have got to be kidding me dude, what's wrong in creating a new account, does having an old one make any difference?

if yes

please tell me how long I should keep my account before use, so not to get sure ridiculous text again?
I don't know why they do come up with that poor assumption
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2020
Sinzuko135:
I don't know why they do come up with that poor assumption
Because if you are yet to showcase your integrity on this platform with different people ready to vouch for you, we can't trust new or old members but new members are more vulnerable as they might have evil intentions, hence why we always tell people to be cautious dealing with new moniker

13 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 17, 2020
Pyrowmaster:

if yes

please tell me how long I should keep my account before use, so not to get sure ridiculous text again?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 17, 2020
yehmy:
Because if you are yet to showcase your integrity on this platform with different people ready to vouch for you, we can't trust new or old members but new members are more vulnerable as they might have evil intentions, hence why we always tell people to be cautious dealing with new moniker
ok, but that's not a good reason enough, although I was planning on buying and shipping with my money then sell to him, and I wrote, just in case amdman couldn't get him the xteera that I could help

most people will never receive favour because of how their behavior.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by noble71(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2020

if yes

please tell me how long I should keep my account before use, so not to get such ridiculous text again?
You deactivated your account already? Good bye!

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2020

ok, but that's not a good reason enough, although I was planning on buying and shipping with my money then sell to him, and I wrote, just in case amdman couldn't get him the xteera that I could help

most people will never receive favour because of how their behavior.
You are a scammer, why did you deactivate

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Daum: 11:11pm On May 17, 2020
Jcael:
Thanks to Amdman for walking me through the purchase and delivery of this ride. Even without being there to inspect physically. His thoughts/advice on the health of the car has proven valuable. Everyone who has seen the car have been in wow-mode. Amdman kudos!

Also, many thanks to amdman's team, they were very helpful, assisting with the pick up and all. I was most impressed with the way they handled business. Consumer experience is satisfactory. I took delivery of the car this morning. Car runs wonderfully, engine purring like a kitten, aircon blowing super cold, most of tires are okay, and overall car is very neat. Car stand gidigba for ground.

Thanks to everyone who influenced my choice. Mk82, thanks for referring me to this thread in the first place, for every support now and always.
Nurey, thanks for your thoughts on each car I had considered.
Dipzz, thanks for the bants and all. They were fun and were real. Oluoxide and yehmy you guys are gems. Thanks.

#fromviewertobuyer.
I spent almost a year window shopping. Now I'm a proud PRICARS customer. Lolz we need PRICARS sticker abeg amdman. Now let me goan sleep in my car for the next one week. Thanks y'all.
PS. Proper photoshoot will be after trip to car wash.

Oga Jcael, the car don Land oooo....finally we fit sleep because u no allow us sleep. Even me sef na so I dy refresh the page anyhow to see welcome to Nigeria. As I see am, I know say e don arrive.

Oya drop something for the boys.
Make I give you my account number. Even if na 3k, e reach me take buy two bottles of Heineken and cat fish pepper soup for oluku. When I don finish, I no knee down pray for u.....

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Daum: 11:13pm On May 17, 2020
gameboy55:

Finally, my second wife don arrive

smiley

This your second wife fine oooo.
I swear your first wife go like her well well...

Oya come do proper wedding, no be introduction when u and oga Amdman do for backyard
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Lhimeet(m): 2:25am On May 18, 2020
Jcael:
Thanks to Amdman for walking me through the purchase and delivery of this ride. Even without being there to inspect physically. His thoughts/advice on the health of the car has proven valuable. Everyone who has seen the car have been in wow-mode. Amdman kudos!

Also, many thanks to amdman's team, they were very helpful, assisting with the pick up and all. I was most impressed with the way they handled business. Consumer experience is satisfactory. I took delivery of the car this morning. Car runs wonderfully, engine purring like a kitten, aircon blowing super cold, most of tires are okay, and overall car is very neat. Car stand gidigba for ground.

Thanks to everyone who influenced my choice. Mk82, thanks for referring me to this thread in the first place, for every support now and always.
Nurey, thanks for your thoughts on each car I had considered.
Dipzz, thanks for the bants and all. They were fun and were real. Oluoxide and yehmy you guys are gems. Thanks.

#fromviewertobuyer.
I spent almost a year window shopping. Now I'm a proud PRICARS customer. Lolz we need PRICARS sticker abeg amdman. Now let me goan sleep in my car for the next one week. Thanks y'all.
PS. Proper photoshoot will be after trip to car wash.

Congratulations smiley
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Lhimeet(m): 2:30am On May 18, 2020
Daum:

Oga Jcael, the car don Land oooo....finally we fit sleep because u no allow us sleep. Even me sef na so I dy refresh the page anyhow to see welcome to Nigeria. As I see am, I know say e don arrive.

Make I give you my account number. Even if na 3k, e reach me take buy two bottles of Heineken and cat fish pepper soup for oluku. When I don finish, I no knee down pray for u.....

Supported cheesy

E go reach us . Point of correction.
grin

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Lhimeet(m): 2:35am On May 18, 2020
Congratulations Dipzz as well. smiley
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jcael(m): 3:01am On May 18, 2020
Lhimeet:

Congratulations smiley

Thanks bro
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jcael(m): 3:01am On May 18, 2020
Lhimeet:

Supported cheesy

E go reach us . Point of correction.
grin

grin cheesy
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Jcael(m): 3:03am On May 18, 2020
Daum:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 3:58am On May 18, 2020
2007 Hyundai Elantra

No faults reported

204k miles

N1.4m

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 7:08am On May 18, 2020
Daum:

Make una no use style bring Beggi Beggi enter this thread, gbogbo eleyi ko neccesstry Sir, if he send you 3k now to wash car it will turn to trend on this thread once people post Finally my car don land.

Also don't wait for him to bless you before you kneel and pray for him rather use him as point of contact to pray for blessing so you sef go say Welcome to Nigeria for your own ride.

32 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by judeiria(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2020
congrats to those that just welcome their cars to Nigerian. Expecting mine ending of this month, according to the tracking information, it should be in Nigeria 30th of this month.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by judeiria(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2020
seyithug:

Congratulations.

How is your experience with the Honda civic 2008 thus far? Can you hint me cos I'm also expecting mine ending of this month .

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2020
judeiria:

How is your experience with the Honda civic 2008 thus far? Can you hint me cos I'm also expecting mine ending of this month .
Oga mi Honda civic from inception till date has been a durable car if well maintained. I delivered one to a client about three years ago in Exxon Mobil,eket and he has been using it up till now except servicing and maybe changing of tyres here and there so sir you will enjoy the car sotey you go tell Amdman say na only civic you wan dey buy just make sure you are observant if the car coughs you give it want it wants.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Daum: 10:31am On May 18, 2020
yehmy:
Make una no use style bring Beggi Beggi enter this thread, gbogbo eleyi ko neccesstry Sir, if he send you 3k now to wash car it will turn to trend on this thread once people post Finally my car don land.

Also don't wait for him to bless you before you kneel and pray for him rather use him as point of contact to pray for blessing so you sef go say Welcome to Nigeria for your own ride.

Shay na you buy motto neeee
Abi na u I beg money
Oga shift jooor

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Hoodbilonia: 10:31am On May 18, 2020
When u hear jay z say r.o.c dat year
Na wetin him mean be dis
Real
Odd
Cars

I mean wtf. I wasn expecting to see custom built rare cars. But na dis same odd cars wey full car stands una dey jump up 4.
Abegi.
E go pay me say i buy brand new lexus IS
Dan to ride in odd dead cars

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2020
judeiria:

and also fuel efficiency na ebano top notch fuel cost to eket cost me about 14k and still had almost half tank at the point of delivery though i didn't use AC because i like listening to the sound of the engine if i am going for a delivery in case of incasity whereas delivering a 2005 Sienna to the same destination cost me fuel of 20k with slightly above half tank at the point of delivery.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by judeiria(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
Oga mi Honda civic from inception till date has been a durable car if well maintained. I delivered one to a client about three years ago in Exxon Mobil,eket and he has been using it up till now except servicing and maybe changing of tyres here and there so sir you will enjoy the car sotey you go tell Amdman say na only civic you wan dey buy just make sure you are observant if the car coughs you give it want it wants.

Thanks man for the feedback, although I haven't seen the car yet but with comments like this, I believe I have made the right choice.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Mrcalxy1(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2020
radautoworks:

I've been using two since I kicked GIG to the curb. One has better customer service but they're both good. Global ultra in New Jersey. Mr. Kenny. He can be a little abrasive but gets the job done. http://www.globalultralogistics.com/

The other is a little unusual and an unorthodox arrangement I set up for my benefit so won't share that one.

There are cheaper shippers for sure but not reliable like these guys. The one I'm keeping I get stuff 4 days unfailingly. Global ultra, 5-7 days.

GUL site isn't working. Do you still use them? Or have you switched?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Oluoxide2(m): 5:54pm On May 18, 2020
Oluoxide2:

Exactly
I will share pictures ones am done with the touches, and snap it in a better environment. thanks all
cool cool cool
Thanks so much amdman and the clearing crew, they are really doing a great job, it's just that port activities is unpredictable. Thanks for being honest and plain.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Babadee1900(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2020
Oluoxide2:

Thanks so much amdman and the clearing crew, they are really doing a great job, it's just that port activities is unpredictable. Thanks for being honest and plain.
Sharp! I like cool

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Taiwotasungo: 6:18pm On May 18, 2020
amdman:
2005 Infiniti FX45

170k miles

VIN - JNRBS08W65X400106

No reported faults

N1.6m

Still available?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
Mrcalxy1:

GUL site isn't working. Do you still use them? Or have you switched?

Still use them. They closed for a while because they were sick with the virus but they're back now.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by seyithug(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2020
Oluoxide2:

This looks pretty clean and solid. Nice one, boss. Congratulations.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.