Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1193303 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 20, 2021
TripleA2020:
I need any good Toyota tokunbo car budget is

#1,500,000
sharpaly find 300k add and snatch up the Solara that he posted which is already in Nigeria, before it is too late. I no go talk pass that one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Passionate888: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Gilbertase:
sharpaly find 300k add and snatch up the Solara that he posted which is already in Nigeria, before it is too late. I no go talk pass that one
Maybe he wants to use it for ride sharing
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Idaytesj29(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Passionate888:

Maybe he wants to use it for ride sharing

May be and Solara might exactly fit for the the business
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Kingdemu: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2021
Idaytesj29:

No it won't

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Idaytesj29(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingdemu:
No it won't

Okay.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Passionate888: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Idaytesj29:

Not this type

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Idaytesj29(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Passionate888:
Not this type

Okay
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by peeps4u: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
revcompaty:

Sweet!!!

Very very. I just said "Wow" where I am now

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by peeps4u: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Fogman:

Please downgrade to Naija used. N1.5m will be difficult to get you a toks

Permit me, "Impossible" is the right word I think

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Fogman:

Please downgrade to Naija used. N1.5m will be difficult to get you a toks
when amdman can put that honda civic out for 1.8m then I am certain he can get a car thru him for 1.5m maybe 1.6m but its better if he can just raise the bar to 1.8m.

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by peeps4u: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
when amdman can put that honda civic out for 1.8m then I am certain he can get a car thru him for 1.5m maybe 1.6m but its better if he can just raise the bar to 1.8m.

But it is a known fact Toyota are more expensive than honda. But I agree he tries his luck with amdman
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by htdot: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
I hate nigerians. Nigerians are the problem of nigeria. Someone make a polite request and instead of the person that the request is directed to to respond, some bulldogs started barking... Are you guys amdman PR? You guys irritate me alot. No wonder we keepon recycling our old leaders cause the masses are always there to defend them. You guys are zombies just like buhari supporters. Maniacal minions.

26 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
htdot:
I hate nigerians. Nigerians are the problem of nigeria. Someone make a polite request and instead of the person that the request is directed to to respond, some bulldogs started barking... Are you guys amdman PR? You guys irritate me alot. No wonder we keepon recycling our old leaders cause the masses are always there to defend them. You guys are zombies just like buhari supporters. Maniacal minions.
why are you pissed now haba he made a suggestion and its not as if people are abusing him, some felt he shld up his price while other feel he can get it at that price, I don't think that's wrong but you stating all these is uncalled for. Lets take things jejely abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by htdot: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
why are you pissed now haba he made a suggestion and its not as if people are abusing him, some felt he shld up his price while other feel he can get it at that price, I don't think that's wrong but you stating all these is uncalled for. Lets take things jejely abeg
Then, allow amdman to answer him... Are you guys amdman barricade that you wont allow someone to plead to him directly? YOU guys utterance will even make amdman not to look into his plead.

10 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Terrence99: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
[s]
htdot:
[/s]

This is a general forum where discussions are welcome. If he wants to ask directly without it being discussed, Amdman has put his number there to call directly. This your foolish rant borne out of frustration is senseless. We are not responsible for your frustration, take your wretched self out of here and shut the door on your way out.

33 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by seyithug(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
htdot:
Na only you know who/what hurt you. But, you need to heal. Nigeria and Nigerians aren't your problem, e dey inside your mind and body, like Peak milk.
Na people like you go enter yankee or any country overseas, and still be hating on Nigeria and Nigerians, instead of enjoying 'the abroad'.

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by peeps4u: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
htdot:
Blablablabla.
Ranting over nothing.
Go and cure your frustration. How does that look like people defending amdman? Some even advised him to contact amdman directly.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lmaoooo.. Una dey vex gan oo. Make una free d guy abeg, he's on his period. Lol

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Passionate888: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Make amdman find 2001/02 Toyota for him na. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by samuelson06(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Amdman post Ford cars abeg. I fit just vex buy another one. People respect my small Ford Focus because it's not a common ride and they think it's a big car. Na Police dey fear the car pass sef grin

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by FanOfMyself: 2:36am On Aug 21, 2021
samuelson06:
Amdman post Ford cars abeg. I fit just vex buy another one. People respect my small Ford Focus because it's not a common ride and they think it's a big car. Na Police dey fear the car pass sef grin
I personally prefer Ford, Chevrolet, et al to all these Toyota, Honda, Lexus wey full everywhere. But I have a question, how much is the cost of maintenance of ford compared to brands like toyota and lexus? Also how available are the mechanics with enough experience to take care of it.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by IKON360(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2021
FanOfMyself:

I personally prefer Ford, Chevrolet, et al to all these Toyota, Honda, Lexus wey full everywhere. But I have a question, how much is the cost of maintenance of ford compared to brands like toyota and lexus? Also how available are the mechanics with enough experience to take care of it.
Prefer a Chevrolet to a Lexus in Nigeria at your detriment

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Thank God you asked. Maintenance of those cars ain't easy at all

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by agadam(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2021
samuelson06:

meself like ford ooo
pic of your ford grin
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by salbis(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2021
amdman:
Closed Deal!

Honda Accord
. Hi Amdman, please how much should i budget for either 2008 or 2012? I would appreciate your response. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by samuelson06(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2021
FanOfMyself:

The cost of maintenance for any car depends on the defective part. On this platform and particularly on the car maintenance thread, I've seen a part for all these Toyota Corolla quoted between 70-75k. I've forgotten the exact part. So it's usually not about the car but the defective part.

I drive a Ford Focus 2009 and it's going 2 years now. Got it from the guy here. So far, I can say that its maintenence has not been that tough. The most important thing is servicing within two or two months plus. The engine sound still seems like when I got it even though I've had a serious accident with it.

Ford makes their cars in such a way that when the car is very sick it literarily cries. For example, after the accident, I was still driving it that evening but by morning, water hard dried because the radiator was affected and I never knew. The engine light was blinking on the screen yet I was just naive about what it meant. And then the car started vibrating - the steering and even the sit, in fact, everything was vibrating and I was forced to stop. Someone had to check for me and then told me I was very lucky that the car didn't develop overheat even when all the water had leaked out. I was shocked.

I thought the car would start jumping from one form of issue to the next after the accident but it never did. Even a bad sound that I've been hearing from the engine (I posted the video here) suddenly stopped without repairs.

From my experience, I'd say Ford is cool. Things don't just spoil unnecessarily so you start spending money you never budgeted.

However, like every other car coming from CA, once you get it, screen and deal with rust issues. They'd most likely be there, especially cars below 2011 or 2012. And that's not a major work because it doesn't affect the engine and once you attend to it very well, that's the end.

Succinctly put, maintenence for me has been normal like every other car. And many times, if you don't find the main Ford part, you'll find something that matches it. I've changed only a few parts though - tyroid, engine mount and engine rubber cover thread to stop oil leakage.

On the issue of a mechanic attending to you, I'd say you shouldn't worry yourself much about that. Even mechanics for other car brands are quacks. Most of them are quacks. So what are we talking about?

My advice: if your car develops a problem, try to first of all understand the issue before going to the mechanic. Ask questions online (thank God for a man like Gazzuzz) and also watch YouTube videos about the problem. Make sure you also scan the car then take your error codes to engine-codes.com. Once you've done all these, any repair with your local mechanic would be a walk over whether the person is a Ford, Toyota, or Mazda mechanic. Don't depend on any mechanic to manually diagnose a problem or unilaterally take a decision on what the actual problem may be. Hear me: majority of them in Nigeria are professional quacks.

I don't know if I've addressed all your concerns.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by FanOfMyself: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
samuelson06:

The cost of maintenance for any car depends on the defective part. On this platform and particularly on the car maintenance thread, I've seen a part for all these Toyota Corolla quoted between 70-75k. I've forgotten the exact part. So it's usually not about the car but the defective part.

I drive a Ford Focus 2009 and it's going 2 years now. Got it from the guy here. So far, I can say that its maintenence has not been that tough. The most important thing is servicing within two or two months plus. The engine sound still seems like when I got it even though I've had a serious accident with it.

Ford makes their cars in such a way that when the car is very sick it literarily cries. For example, after the accident, I was still driving it that evening but by morning, water hard dried because the radiator was affected and I never knew. The engine light was blinking on the screen yet I was just naive about what it meant. And then the car started vibrating - the steering and even the sit, in fact, everything was vibrating and I was forced to stop. Someone had to check for me and then told me I was very lucky that the car didn't develop overheat even when all the water had leaked out. I was shocked.

I thought the car would start jumping from one form of issue to the next after the accident but it never did. Even a bad sound that I've been hearing from the engine (I posted the video here) suddenly stopped without repairs.

From my experience, I'd say Ford is cool. Things don't just spoil unnecessarily so you start spending money you never budgeted.

However, like every other car coming from CA, once you get it, screen and deal with rust issues. They'd most likely be there, especially cars below 2011 or 2012. And that's not a major work because it doesn't affect the engine and once you attend to it very well, that's the end.

Succinctly put, maintenence for me has been normal like every other car. And many times, if you don't find the main Ford part, you'll find something that matches it. I've changed only a few parts though - tyroid, engine mount and engine rubber cover thread to stop oil leakage.

On the issue of a mechanic attending to you, I'd say you shouldn't worry yourself much about that. Even mechanics for other car brands are quacks. Most of them are quacks. So what are we talking about?

My advice: if your car develops a problem, try to first of all understand the issue before going to the mechanic. Ask questions online (thank God for a man like Gazzuzz) and also watch YouTube videos about the problem. Make sure you also scan the car then take your error codes to engine-codes.com. Once you've done all these, any repair with your local mechanic would be a walk over whether the person is a Ford, Toyota, or Mazda mechanic. Don't depend on any mechanic to manually diagnose a problem or unilaterally take a decision on what the actual problem may be. Hear me: majority of them in Nigeria are professional quacks.

I don't know if I've addressed all your concerns.
Thank you so much for taking your time to educate me on these issues.
As someone who hasn't owned a car before, it's clear that I have a lot to learn.
Thanks once again.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by 16inchdick: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
amdman:

Yes please

Boss pls I need a toyota corolla 04 with a budget of #2million?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Healthquest: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
16inchdick:

Boss pls I need a toyota corolla 04 with a budget of #2million?
u will not see. Not available
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Igjeneral: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Amdman

Please, a friend needs the price of 2006 and 2007 merc benz c320.

Treat as urgent please.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
amdman:
2008 Honda Civic

230k miles

No faults

N1.8m

SOLD
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ranz321(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
amdman:

SOLD

Dear AMDMAN, please cost for 2009 RAV4 sports. Expecting your response boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.