Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1167524 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Aowa: 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hello please I would like to know the amount that will land a 2011 Range Rover sport autobiography with little or no dents to naija.thank you very much something like the image am attaching below

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Bobbykeenz1: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
WorldsNumber1:

Hi brother. That jhowsef guy finally replied you? And did you gave him any graphics job to help you with?
good day boss ..yes he replied...and the job was really nice ...
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by dasensible1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
amdman:
2010 Mazda 6GS

No faults reported

173k miles

N2.5m
Boss is this still available?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Chimatesky64: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Siggysangel:
please I need the link too
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Chimatesky64: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
chumaster:
Ndi Ideato N. smiley
umunne orange drug.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by AKOKWAnaOHAIGIR: 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
freshvine:

Abum onye umukegwu

Nwannem nwoke, abukwam onye umukegwu
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by freshvine(f): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
AKOKWAnaOHAIGIR:

Nwannem nwoke, abukwam onye umukegwu

Ndi be onye?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by AKOKWAnaOHAIGIR: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
freshvine:

Ndi be onye?

Eleanya
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by freshvine(f): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
AKOKWAnaOHAIGIR:

Eleanya

Ejezie
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

173k miles

No faults reported

N2.5m

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
2004 Toyota Camry

140k miles

No faults reported

N2.4m

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
2010 Nissan Rouge

No faults reported

174k miles

N2.7m

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
2006 Saturn Vue

117k miles

No faults reported

N2.4m

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
2008 Honda Civic

240k miles

No faults reported

N2.4m

7 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by peeps4u: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2022
tammyf:
Do we pay before u ship? Scared of paying to someone I don't know.i need spider

This is not to troll you. If you have issue trusting a stranger with your money or waiting for a while to get your car, simply go to car lots and buy your car and drive it home.
The OP's business model is clear and that is why the prices are a bit cheaper than "pay and pick"

Good luck in your purchase

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by peeps4u: 6:30am On Feb 12, 2022
dryakson:
You guys should use someone that's well known here as escrow.
@Amdman too can help u guys do the escrow

How will that work?

Will amdman send the car to the escrow or buyer without getting money first or you are using escrow as a risk bearer for potential car buyer to hold responsible?

BTW, using a known escrow on NL and paying directly to amdman is still the same risk. Amdman is already a known car dealer here just as any recommended escrow. Not like escrow are more ANGELS than amdman or any NL dealer with no record of frauds in years.

Or does Seun have an insurance package for every money paid to NL escrow which escrow runs away with?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by dryakson(m): 6:36am On Feb 12, 2022
peeps4u:

How will that work?

Will amdman send the car to the escrow without getting money first or you are using escrow as a risk bearer for potential car buyer to hold responsible?
Escrow is the trusted guy here. The buyer will send the money to amdman's account and hold untill the person buying gets the car, then amdman will release the money to the seller.

This eliminate the "the I sent him money and he didn't send the car, or I sent the car and he didn't send the money, he scam me blablabla"

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by peeps4u: 6:46am On Feb 12, 2022
dryakson:

Escrow is the trusted guy here. The buyer will send the money to amdman's account and hold untill the person buying gets the car, then amdman will release the money to the seller.

This eliminate the "the I sent him money and he didn't send the car, or I sent the car and he didn't send the money, he scam me blablabla"

But does it eliminate 'Escrow scammed me and ran with my money"?

1. The reason the prices are a bit lower is because the money is paid in advance. So you want amdman to use his money to buy a car for a buyer at the same prices those who pay in advance also pay?

2. You want to shift the risk to amdman, what happens when the buyer gets the car and escrow runs away?

3. Tell us how paying to an escrow is a less risk for buyers. Isn't amdman also trusted enough for a while on NL? Isn't buyer also sending the money to an escrow based on trust? Is escrow traceable or registered and VERIFIED with Nairaland to be sure money can be recovered should he/she elope with money? Check when the thread started and tell why should an escrow be more trusted than OP who has handled amounts NO ESCROW on NL has ever handled?
Does paying to an escrow have an insurance policy? How is it safer than paying to amdman who is as trusted as any escrow on NL

I just want to learn

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by dryakson(m): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2022
peeps4u:

1. The reason the prices are a bit lower is because the money is paid in advance. So you want amdman to use his money to buy a car for a buyer at the same prices those who pay in advance also pay?

2. You want to shift the risk to amdman, what happens when the buyer gets the car and escrow runs away?
3. Tell us how paying to an escrow is a less risk for buyers, isn't amdman also trusted for a while on NL? Isn't buyer also sending the money to an escrow based on trust? Is escrow traceable or registered to Nairaland to be sure money can be recovered should he/she elope with money? Check when the thread started and tell why should an escrow be more trusted than OP who has handled amounts NO ESCROW on NL has ever handled?
Does paying to an escrow have an insurance policy? How is it safer than paying to amdman who is as trusted as an escrow?

I just want to learn

Lolx. Oya built trust like the op and people will send u money b4 seeing car.

And the reason I used amdman is because u trusted him enough to have sent him money for the Civic. So no cause for alarm in ur side.

Because car is cheap does not mean anyone be trusted here.
The op has built for himself trust that cane with a price

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2022
dryakson:

but its still the same as not paying at all because the escrow will withhold the money until the buyer confirms he/she has received the package but as for me amdman has been honest in his dealings since i've known him and have delivered over 15 cars for him allover the country till date and still counting though. so I know your money isn't going to voicemail if you pay him and confirm you are paying to him oooooooo emphasis on paying to amdman oooooooo. God bless our hustle cool

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by peeps4u: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2022
dryakson:

Lolx. Oya built trust like the op and people will send u money b4 seeing car.

Because car is cheap does not mean anyone be trusted here.
The op has built for himself trust that cane with a price
So you've finally agreed to my arguement?
Then why coming with such unrealistic suggestion earlier.

Or you have an escrow registered with CBN who can be traced and more trusted than OP who has earned himself trust over the years?

BTW, Is the arguement about me or where did I ask for money in any of my post?

This is how you people derail arguement when you lose out on argument

It is obvious You have no answers to my questions thrown at you hence you wanting to resort to personal attacks LOL

Have a good day

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ATPx: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2022
ATPx:
I recently bought a car from Amdman (The ones he posted “welcome to Nigeria” recently). I nearly picked up the car this evening if not because of some slight issues.

I can’t wait to resolve the issue soon and come back to give my feedback and experience cool

For those doubting, Amdman is 100% legit. No need for Escrow. Just do your due diligence, if you are satisfied send him money direct.

Another good thing is you don’t pay everything at once, you can agree to pay in installments.

I am not in anyway related to Amdman or his line of business. Just a customer that brought car from him recently. Again not a form of assurance, I would not be responsible for anything that might arise in the course of your transaction with him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by dryakson(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2022
peeps4u:

So you've finally agreed to my arguement?
Then why coming with such unrealistic suggestion earlier.

Or you have an escrow registered with CBN who can be traced and more trusted than OP who has earned himself trust over the years?

BTW, Is the arguement about me or where did I ask for money in any of my post?

This is how you people derail arguement when you lose out on argument

It is obvious You have no answers to my questions thrown at you hence you wanting to resort to personal attacks LOL

Have a good day
Sorry, thought u were the one who advertised the Civic
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by demolagilbert: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2022
amdman:
2008 Honda Civic

240k miles

No faults reported

N2.4m
omo!, make I go update my ad. Market is king!

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Ibk2020: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
amdman:
2008 Honda Civic

240k miles

No faults reported

N2.4m
Honda civic 2008 might be selling for 3m by 2023.
A car amdman told me to pay 1.4m in 2019...
Naija my country!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
2006 Toyota Camry

No faults reported

146k miles

N2.5m

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ojesymsym: 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
I think you missed that particular ongoing discussion hence your response. The escrow statement you quoted was a side deal between someone who already ordered a car from Amd but wants to sell it as soon as it arrives. The prospect wants some form of protection since he is not dealing directly with Amd, so one party recommended that Amd is used as escrow until the exchange of the cars takes place. At least that is how I understand the situation.

peeps4u:

But does it eliminate 'Escrow scammed me and ran with my money"?

3. Tell us how paying to an escrow is a less risk for buyers. Isn't amdman also trusted enough for a while on NL? Isn't buyer also sending the money to an escrow based on trust? Is escrow traceable or registered and VERIFIED with Nairaland to be sure money can be recovered should he/she elope with money? Check when the thread started and tell why should an escrow be more trusted than OP who has handled amounts NO ESCROW on NL has ever handled?
Does paying to an escrow have an insurance policy? How is it safer than paying to amdman who is as trusted as any escrow on NL

I just want to learn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by peeps4u: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
I didnt miss any part of the convo sir.

I know how escrow works, and in this case escrow cant work unless the buyer is ready to pay more price than usual price. Would you buy a car with your money, clear with your money and wait till the buyer gets it before escrow releases the money to you and you even sell the car to the same buyer at same price you sell to those who pay in advance.

What happens if escrow runs away with the money?

I can't condemn anyone for having a trust issue, anyone has right to protect his hard earned money jealously. But anyone who finds it easier to trust unknown escrow who cant even be traced anywhere shoukd he run away with money over amdman who has handled hundreds of deals and more money any NL escrow could ever handle should simply go and buy at car lots which operate CASH N CARRY

ojesymsym:
I think you missed that particular ongoing discussion hence your response. The escrow statement you quoted was a side deal between someone who already ordered a car from Amd but wants to sell it as soon as it arrives. The prospect wants some form of protection since he is not dealing directly with Amd, so one party recommended that Amd is used as escrow until the exchange of the cars takes place. At least that is how I understand the situation.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by uchman(m): 4:26am On Feb 14, 2022
amdman:
2006 Toyota Camry

No faults reported

146k miles

N2.5m

Huh!
Amdman,
this one is expensive...
Na jiji price be this...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by zuraking(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2022
uchman:

Huh!
Amdman,
this one is expensive...
Na jiji price be this...
honestly. I know dollar is high now but most of his post recently are even more expensive than toks here in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by donbrowser(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Cokahot:
Amdman has now become a thief. U wan sell car higher than what we got here as toks. Ole. U for sell them 3.5m na,since dem be lexus IS and ES. Ole. Na stupid ppl go buy car from u at bogus price,the car wey dey car stands,no be toks abi,na from Pakistan dem import them from. Ole. Odd cars at bogus prices. Thief. 06 camry for 2.5m. Car wey dem dey sell 2m. I will never do business with any Nigerian. Thieves

How come you have such a beautiful signature that describes you perfectly?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.