Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1169966 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by thebigkendo(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2019
One thing our madam oga does not understand is no one man can supply all the vehicular needs of Nigerian, Infact no matter how cheap "one man" goes, it cannot affect the overall prices of cars in Nigeria so the "thieves" will keep on making sales, irrespective of how many cars amdman brings in..
Few wise ones will buy for cheap from OP, the rest will buy from the "thieves"

Some people can never pay upfront for a car they can't touch while some will never have anything to do with Canadian cars for obvious reasons..

My point: The Nigeria car sales market is big enough for OP & the thieves

16 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2019
valarinz:

Are you sure?

Is it not same lady who was at loggerheads with gazzuzz over some car she took to his place for repairs, if i remember
hmmmmmm, it's very possible
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Eddee(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2019
thebigkendo:
One thing our madam oga does not understand is no one man can supply all the vehicular needs of Nigerian, Infact no matter how cheap "one man" goes, it cannot affect the overall prices of cars in Nigeria so the "thieves" will keep on making sales, irrespective of how many cars amdman brings in.. Few wise ones will buy for cheap from OP, the rest will buy from the "thieves"
Some people can never pay upfront for a car they can't touch while some will never have anything to do with Canadian cars for obvious reasons..

My brother you're bang on the money. I'll definitely get my S Class from Amdman, it won't tarry beyond Next year January. The value for money OP offers for that S Class will be very difficult to beat even if I did the buying, shipping and clearing myself. Once I've done business with the OP, I'll demand a certain low life who has been spamming this thread trying to sow unnecessary discord and hate to do the same. It's not OP against the world, can this person put his/her money where his/her mouth is? (that's if he/she has money). And stop this online sycophancy, if any car dealer has done him/her wrong - call them out on separate threads and stop derailing a beautiful hustle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2019
One thing i have come to admire about this OP is his ability to stomach all the distractions and shove off the bad belle people on his tail so far, staying focus on his biz (whether selling to thieves or the good people).

Kudos and i fully commend you for that, keep it up. I wish i had same patience as you, but sadly, everyone can't possess same gift. I know say if na my biz some people try derail so, i for don go ballistics

11 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2019
Eddee:

My brother you're bang on the money. I'll definitely get my S Class from Amdman, it won't tarry beyond Next year January. The value for money OP offers for that S Class will be very difficult to beat even if I did the buying, shipping and clearing myself. Once I've done business with the OP, I'll demand a certain low life who has been spamming this thread trying to sow unnecessary discord and hate to do the same. It's not OP against the world, can this person put his/her money where his/her mouth is? (that's if he/she has money). And stop this online sycophancy, if any car dealer has done him/her wrong - call them out on separate threads and stop derailing a beautiful hustle.

I also owe you a bottle of beer, you cant have put it more succinctly.

Someone has an issue with a dealer and keeps it in her mind for eternity and tries to drag everyone into her imaginary war and beaf, creating an illusion of a fight between OP and other dealers as if it ever existed. Good thing this OP is probably an experienced Nler and have steered clear of her and her antics

Once youre a known dealer or carsalesman, try making any comment and watch her come to twist it as a fight against amdman, all for what? NL 'likes and shares'?? Do they cash in on those at the bank?

Walk the streets of lagos and youll find countless number of car stands on each street and each and every one of them make sales on a regular, now we're all shaking in fear cos OP has come to take away all those clients to himself, smh

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by TotoNaRubber: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
What is wrong with Canadian cars, do you mean stuff like flooding?

thebigkendo:
One thing our madam oga does not understand is no one man can supply all the vehicular needs of Nigerian, Infact no matter how cheap "one man" goes, it cannot affect the overall prices of cars in Nigeria so the "thieves" will keep on making sales, irrespective of how many cars amdman brings in..
Few wise ones will buy for cheap from OP, the rest will buy from the "thieves"

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
What is wrong with Canadian cars, do you mean stuff like flooding?

You've asked exactly what "some people" wanted someone to ask.

In any case, here's the breakdown:

Canada has a lot of snow, ice, and salt, which often leads to rust in cars. Rust is bad, and can deteriorate over time to major issues, especially if it's not curtailed and gets to the frame parts.

But anyone who says they won't ever buy a car from Canada because of that is being foolish. There are several places in the US with similar climate conditions and people buy cars from there.

It boils down to how an individual car has been used and maintained over its lifespan. Many car owners in Canada use rust protection on their cars, for instance.

That's why the OP gives disclosure and an in-depth inspection video so you can see for yourself whether there's rust on the car or not, as well as the degree.

14 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by gamaliel9: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
This thread is an eye opener....some secrets are being revealed here.....i still sidon dey look...not enough money yet...

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by thebigkendo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
koonbey:

You've asked exactly what "some people" wanted someone to ask.

In any case, here's the breakdown:

Canada has a lot of snow, ice, and salt, which often leads to rust in cars. Rust is bad, and can deteriorate over time to major issues, especially if it's not curtailed and gets to the frame parts.

But anyone who says they won't ever buy a car from Canada because of that is being foolish. There are several places in the US with similar climate conditions and people buy cars from there.

It boils down to how an individual car has been used and maintained over its lifespan. Many car owners in Canada use rust protection on their cars, for instance.

That's why the OP gives disclosure and an in-depth inspection video so you can see for yourself whether there's rust on the car or not, as well as the degree.

Somebody is foolish with his own money again? Wetin Musa no go see for gate grin grin grin

I will buy a car from Canada but I don't agree some other person refusing to buy for what so ever reason is foolish...

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

Somebody is foolish with his own money again? Wetin Musa no go see for gate grin grin grin

I will buy a car from Canada but I don't agree some other person refusing to buy for what so ever reason is foolish...

Logically, if a person takes a stance that's based on unreasonable premises (in this case, undue generalization), it's still foolish regardless of whether they're spending money.

But suit yourself.

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by thebigkendo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
koonbey:

Logically, if a person takes a stance that's based on unreasonable premises (in this case, undue generalization), it's still foolish regardless of whether they're spending money.

But suit yourself.

Logical yea? What religion do you practice?? grin grin grin

I will leave it at that
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

Logical yea? What religion do you practice?? grin grin grin

I will leave it at that

Good.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by foolbuster: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Well done amdman !! well done!!

Just be very cautious of the fact that Many people here are not happy with you. Some have already attacked. Others are still pretending. So expect some challenges in the future. i can only pray those obstacles they think they are setting up for you will continue to be the stepping stones to even greater things Just like you have demonstrated already.
But more importantly i hope you continue the way you started. Remain professiomal and God bless your hustle.

9 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by diportivo: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

you get time sha grin
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by StarMonkey: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Saw this thread today for the first time even though I come to Auto section at least 3 days each week.

I've read from page 1 to 45 (took me all day) and I commend amdman and all other contributors on this amazing thread.

I will definitely do business with amdman in November or sooner (if new money lands faster).

Please keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
2004 Toyota 4runner

Fault - check engine light on, but no impact on driveability

126k miles

N2.3m

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
StarMonkey:
Saw this thread today for the first time even though I come to Auto section at least 3 days each week.

I've read from page 1 to 45 (took me all day) and I commend amdman and all other contributors on this amazing thread.

I will definitely do business with amdman in November or sooner (if new money lands faster).

Please keep up the good work.

Thank you for the feedback.

Looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
2003 Toyota Highlander

No faults reported

138k miles

N1.8m

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by gman55(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Op shey you what make we quarrel? No tell me say that car don go oh! Called that number you no pick, I don send you text too.
Greetings

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2019
gman55:
Op shey you what make we quarrel? No tell me say that car don go oh! Called that number you no pick, I don send you text too.
Greetings

No vex.

Reach us via WhatsApp on +2347069571287

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by codedcliq: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
Update:

Car picked up at Tincan today. Clearing agent called to inform that container is ready to be discharged. Less traffic today cos of the public holiday so went there to pick it up. Everything went smooth.

Car at home now.

Will I do business with amdman again? Definitely.

Thank you Amdman.
Thanks to your clearing agent too.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by noble71(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
codedcliq:
Update:

Car picked up at Tincan today. Clearing agent called to inform that container is ready to be discharged. Less traffic today cos of the public holiday so went there to pick it up. Everything went smooth.

Car at home now.

Thank you Amdman.
congrats bro. come buy me beer make we wash am grin
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Prince202020(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
codedcliq:
Update:

Car at home now.

Thank you Amdman.

Congratulations, abeg nack us picks na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by iWing1(m): 3:45am On Aug 13, 2019
codedcliq:
Update:

Car at home now.

Thank you Amdman.
. Thanks bro for that feedback, congrats! My testimony coming in few weeks... Watch out!
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 5:42am On Aug 13, 2019
codedcliq:
Update:

Car at home now.

Thank you Amdman.
Pepper us with your new baby pics now

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2019
codedcliq:
Update:

Car at home now.

Thank you Amdman.

Thank you for this feedback wrapping up this transaction. We certainly value your business and satisfaction and are always at your service

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Smithclean: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2019
amdman:
2004 Nissan Maxima

285k km

No reported issues.

N645k to Naija

Am interested
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Smithclean: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2019
amdman:
2009 Mazda 6

250k km

No reported issues

N980k to Naija

Am interested
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ogtavia(m): 6:50am On Aug 13, 2019
amdman:

Vehicle is sold... you can contact us via whatsapp if you have any specifics. Price includes clearing.

+14372215476.

Sent you a message on whatsapp via this line.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Smithclean: 6:57am On Aug 13, 2019
amdman:
2005 Nissan Xtrail

Needs rear bearing and AC servicing

219k km

N1.05m to Naija - all costs included

Instalment payment available

Love this car, it fit my budget, I just spoke to you few minutes ago
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Dottore: 7:12am On Aug 13, 2019
amdman:
2005 GMC Envoy XL SLE

224k km

No reported issues

N784k to Naija
Is this still availabl? I'm interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.