Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1167182 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by bomasek(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
amdman:
And here comes the 25th car we have purchased!!! shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool

2007 Infinity G35
How much for this one
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
radautoworks:
Amdman, would you have a problem with us putting estimates for some of your listed required repairs on our thread?

Your request is very much in order and we are agreeable.

You can proceed with providing estimates for vehicles that require mechanical repairs (where necessary).

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
bomasek:
How much for this one

Vehicle is already sold.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by jossytech(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
castrokins:
You Really Expected Toyota Cars To Come Cheap?

yes because it was made in her backyard n he was the one responsible for it's maintenance thru out the years of usage. Nonsense and thief

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
amdman:

You can proceed with providing estimates for vehicles that require mechanical repairs (where necessary).

Cool. Thanks. Makes it easier to make purchase decisions.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by seunpinky(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Pls I have a question, can this response of yours be interpreted that any mechanic can come to this thread to provide estimate for vehicles that require mechanical repairs?
Reason for my question is because other mechanics might be interested in dropping their own quotes and this gives room for competitive pricing for potential customers. Shalom
amdman:

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2019
seunpinky:
Pls I have a question, can this response of yours be interpreted that any mechanic can come to this thread to provide estimate for vehicles that require mechanical repairs?
Reason for my question is because other mechanics might be interested in dropping their own quotes and this gives room for competitive pricing for potential customers. Shalom

I didn't ask to post on his thread. I asked to post on ours.

12 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by seunpinky(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ooo apologies,I didn't realize that. That's perfectly fine, I was foreseeing a situation where this thread will be bombarded with mechanics estimates. Shalom
radautoworks:

I didn't ask to post on his thread. I asked to post on ours.

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
seunpinky:
Ooo apologies,I didn't realize that. That's perfectly fine, I was foreseeing a situation where this thread will be bombarded with mechanics estimates. Shalom

want estimates? Buy the car and come grin
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
seunpinky:
Yeah, didn't want that either that's why I asked to put them elsewhere. This thread works as is.

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by bomasek(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
amdman:

Vehicle is already sold.
I know,just wanna know the price range
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by wristbangle: 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Amdman, keep up with the good job. Sent a WhatsApp message. Please check, thanks

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Sicilyjoe: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
castrokins:
You Really Expected Toyota Cars To Come Cheap?

What so special about Toyota not to come cheap ?

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
seunpinky:

No Sir.

The accommodation is granted radautoworks because the general feedback on NL regarding their services is positive. They were the first to ask, and they got it. Anyone not satisfied with their quote can always use their quote as a benchmark when engaging their own mechanic.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

What so special about Toyota not to come cheap ?

Demand Sir.

The supply of used Toyotas is finite and the demand is not... so in this situation where demand far exceeds supply, the price will rise.

And when I mean demand, I don't mean demand on NL or Nigeria only. Its global.

9 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
radautoworks:

Yeah, didn't want that either that's why I asked to put them elsewhere. This thread works as is.

You can quote the particular car and post the link to the repair estimate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by yehmy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Man so matured and business driven.... Bless up, more grace

15 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by hastane: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Newbreed2018:
Keep hovering like a witch you hear.
Don't go and sell your parts in peace.
dolt!you are not buying,you are hating.get a life before it's too late.this witch can actually buy you one

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by itguy1: 7:46am On Sep 17, 2019
Good day
My name is Ayomide lives in ikotun Lagos. I am currently driving with uber/Bolt. I need a car on hire purchase preferably camry, matrix or vibe. I don't have down payment but i will not default in whatever we agree on weekly payment
This is my number 07066210226. In case anyone has a offer please notify me
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2019
itguy1:
Good day
My name is Ayomide lives in ikotun Lagos. I am currently driving with uber/Bolt. I need a car on hire purchase preferably camry, matrix or vibe. I don't have down payment but i will not default in whatever we agree on weekly payment
This is my number 07066210226. In case anyone has a offer please notify me

Wrong thread. I've quoted it in uber thread for you.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by FreshBoss007: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2019
radautoworks:

Wrong thread. I've quoted it in uber thread for you.
I love your courtesy.... well done

this thread have really been insightful, well done Amdman

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kaycodes: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
amdman:

Demand Sir.

The supply of used Toyotas is finite and the demand is not... so in this situation where demand far exceeds supply, the price will rise.

And when I mean demand, I don't mean demand on NL or Nigeria only. Its global.

Am I going to wait another one week before I get a response on Whatsapp? grin grin grin

I believe I share the same sentiments with others when I say that communication needs to be improved upon. If you're unable to respond to all inquiries, it's better you set the expectations of your customers by providing a time frame for a response. If you say 48 hrs, I'll know to expect a response in 48 hours. However, not knowing when to get feedback plus the time difference makes the entire process frustrating.

I can understand the challenge of responding, and also getting the deals, etc. It's more than a full-time job. I believe that for you to keep providing the cars at the prices you're offering you'll need to keep doing volume sales. If you don't respond to prospective customers in a timely manner, you'll lose 70% of potential sales. Most customers are lost within the first few interactions of a sales cycle. I like what you are doing and so I have decided to offer you some feedback. Whatever your challenges are, I suggest you try to overcome them and put a structure around communication even if not in real-time, you'll see the difference. Otherwise, someone can pick up on your business model and improve on your lapses. While competition is good, don't let it be that it's because of the basics(communication) that you start losing customers. Please fix it NOW!!!

Cheers,

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by lexini: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
still expecting feedback amdman

lexini:
bro amdman

sent u a message on whatsapp and several reminders

what will it cost me to get 2007/2008 lexus es 350 and 2010 volvo xc60
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Demeanor: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
amdman:
2004 Honda Accord

145k miles

Rust around tire well, faulty radio

N1.2m - purchase, shipping and clearing included

Kindly add the Vin tag pictures to your adverts so we can independently verify vehicle history.

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Bishop1monte(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please amdma I need a pickup from 1.2 million and below.
I have tried your WhatsApp but responses aren't forthcoming
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Demeanor:

Kindly add the Vin tag pictures to your adverts so we can independently verify vehicle history.

We don't have access to most of the vehicles until we go for inspection. Where VIn is available upfront, we provide

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
Bishop1monte:
Please amdma I need a pickup from 1.2 million and below.
I have tried your WhatsApp but responses aren't forthcoming

We apologize for that.

What brand do you have in mind?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by sarriss: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Very nice job you're doing Amdman, l tried buzzing you on WhatsApp severally but no response. pls am interested in transportation bus, Toyota hiance 15 seated, Nissan urvan 15 seater or any other 15 seater bus.

Thanks Man.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
sarriss:
Very nice job you're doing Amdman, l tried buzzing you on WhatsApp severally but no response. pls am interested in transportation bus, Toyota hiance 15 seated, Nissan urvan 15 seater or any other 15 seater bus.

Thanks Man.

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Unfortunately, the requested vehicles are not produced for the Canadian market.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by castrokins(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
You're Very Smart

kaycodes:

Am I going to wait another one week before I get a response on Whatsapp? grin grin grin

I believe I share the same sentiments with others when I say that communication needs to be improved upon. If you're unable to respond to all inquiries, it's better you set the expectations of your customers by providing a time frame for a response. If you say 48 hrs, I'll know to expect a response in 48 hours. However, not knowing when to get feedback plus the time difference makes the entire process frustrating.

I can understand the challenge of responding, and also getting the deals, etc. It's more than a full-time job. I believe that for you to keep providing the cars at the prices you're offering you'll need to keep doing volume sales. If you don't respond to prospective customers in a timely manner, you'll lose 70% of potential sales. Most customers are lost within the first few interactions of a sales cycle. I like what you are doing and so I have decided to offer you some feedback. Whatever your challenges are, I suggest you try to overcome them and put a structure around communication even if not in real-time, you'll see the difference. Otherwise, someone can pick up on your business model and improve on your lapses. While competition is good, don't let it be that it's because of the basics(communication) that you start losing customers. Please fix it NOW!!!

Cheers,
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Bishop1monte(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
amdman:

We apologize for that.

What brand do you have in mind?

Year 2000 and above and preferably Toyota Tacoma, I will be happy if I can lay my hand on one before the year runs out
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Marlodah(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
I really commend you Amdman because with the maturity being used so far even when people are angry makes me still believe we can get more better, its just a suggestion i dont really know if its going to workout. can you by a little bit focus more on honda i mean the accord and the space bus, while toyota camry, corolla and siena are what so many people love, it is just a suggestion can it actually workout

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.