Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1168025 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 3:23am On Oct 02, 2019
mahkanjuh:

I am interested in this too @Acura MDX 2007

Budget from N2.2m... final price will depend on the spec.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 3:30am On Oct 02, 2019
ethegreat:
@OP how much can one get an ACURA MDX 2007 or later model?

mahkanjuh:

I am interested in this too @Acura MDX 2007

2007 Acura MDX

No faults reported

214k miles

N2.4m

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 5:16am On Oct 02, 2019
2006 Nissan Pathfinder

198k miles

Has transmission issue - Budget N300k - N400k for replacement if it cannot be fixed

N1.3m

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Epzilon: 6:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Epzilon:
Hi amdman,

Pls what is the lowest best price I can get a 2013 Honda accord 4 door sedan?

Delivery to my doorstep in Lagos pls

I would not mind slightly accidented( but no rust pls)

Here
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by SaintHilary(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2019
Perkins1:

Amdman this is quite not right! I've offered myself as a Social media personnel on your behalf yet you claimed you lack Man Power? Believe me I can work on probation for 60days while we push Pricars to another milestone.

When do I start... You know the month just started.

Amdman abeg answer this guy
At least with a YES or NO
Month just start tru tru

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Epzilon: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2019
Pls what is the lowest best price I can get a 2013 Honda accord 4 door sedan?

Delivery to my doorstep in Lagos pls

I would not mind slightly accidented( but no rust pls)

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by rhythyson: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2019
How much will land a toyota corolla 2006 clean title to nigeria...Im a serious buyer please.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by rhythyson: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2019
How much will land a toyota corolla 2006 clean title to nigeria...Im a serious buyer please.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by jmaine: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
ModelX:
You idiots should stop attacking Gazzuzz. Una go just dey follow crowd like animal. This is not the only thread offering cheaper rates on tokunbo, so chill tha fvck out. The man himself isn't the most charitable, or even a particularly honest mechanic/dealer(which used-car-salesman is?), but he has only made valid points here - which has educated all of you rambling buffoons even if you don't admit it. So stfu and let Amdman do his thing. Criticism is valid.

What valid points?

5 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by DonX001: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
@Amdman,
How much would it cost to land and clear Benz E350 2011-2013 model? (Including shipping, clearing/customs, and every every....just ready to drive to my village or wherever....).

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by tropaz(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
amdman:

To highlight how low some people can go, some dealers actually hatched a plan to contribute money, buy a vehicle from us and use it to discredit us. Somehow, their plan did not come to fruition.

Like so many people have said, Nairaland does not control the Nigerian auto market. It is just a small part of it. As long as we prioritize the needs of customers and continue to innovate, all of us can dey our dey, and still smile to the bank.

@amdman, if anything happens to our dear @gazzuzz, we will hold you responsible. You must be wrong to think we don't know your address in Canada sir.
My guy is now experiencing palpitations, he has released too much of cortisol.

PS; IF I HAVE THE TYPE OF AUTOMOBILE ORIENTATION AND KNOWLEDGE GAZZUZZ HAS, 50 AMDMAN WILL KEEP RUNNING AFTER ME BECAUSE I WILL BE FIVE STEPS AHEAD.

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
tropaz:

@amdman, if anything happens to our dear @gazzuzz, we will hold you responsible. You must be wrong to think we don't know your address in Canada sir.

PS; IF I HAVE THE TYPE OF AUTOMOBILE ORIENTATION AND KNOWLEDGE GAZZUZZ HAS, 50 AMDMAN WILL KEEP RUNNING AFTER ME BECAUSE I WIPL BE FIVE STEPS AHEAD.

#cyberpeace

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by tropaz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

#cyberpeace

God bless you bro....

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Epzilon: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
tropaz:

PS; IF I HAVE THE TYPE OF AUTOMOBILE ORIENTATION AND KNOWLEDGE GAZZUZZ HAS, 50 AMDMAN WILL KEEP RUNNING AFTER ME BECAUSE I WILL BE FIVE STEPS AHEAD.

Is this necessary?

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
i read some posts here and have come to the conclusion that anyone defending Gazzuzz here is either a newbie, a sycophant, or very ignorant.

the question I have for you is, if the tables were turned, would he stomach one-tenth of all this stuff that he is now doing on someone else's thread. Maybe the newbies, and the ignorant ones should visit his threads and see how he handles criticism, or how receptive he can be. As for the sycophant, continue the asslicking, seeing as na una fetish.

let the man do his business, simple! but i know they wont listen

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by shotuns: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oga @amdman
Kindly share o

Chevrolet Tahoe 08-10

Ford Explorer 09/10 Eddie Bauer v6/v8 anyone....

All cost to Nigeria..Thanks

@amdman
Kindly attend to me o.....still waiting.Thanks

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amicdan(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
tropaz:

What nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by radautoworks: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
amdman:

To highlight how low some people can go, some dealers actually hatched a plan to contribute money, buy a vehicle from us and use it to discredit us. Somehow, their plan did not come to fruition.

Like so many people have said, Nairaland does not control the Nigerian auto market. It is just a small part of it. As long as we prioritize the needs of customers and continue to innovate, all of us can dey our dey, and still smile to the bank.

Welcome to the club. Like I told you before, do you and let the rest be crickets. Don't get sucked into the nonsense like I did. I know it's hard when some things are said and/or done but CRICKETS.

19 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by freshvine(f): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Capitalist are monopolists. Auto market is a free entry and exit market but Dangote will not allow Ibeto do cement business in peace.

12 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by kowalsky: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Education happened.

You are all asking the right questions before making purchases.

I am still searching for a reasonably priced car to buy on this thread, as soon as i do i will make contact, hopefully it will not take forever for the thread owner to respond and accept my money.

Why are you pillaging so much bad blood on your name.

It was already pristine last time I checked, but some of your actions and statements are becoming exuberant, not to mention totally uncalled for.

Do you as you were before. It was more chill and prestigious.

20 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Donfolex: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2019
smiley
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by jamesope04(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2019
tropaz:

If your guy (Gazzuzz) is experiencing palpitations just as you have claimed, the wisest thing to do is take him to the nearest hospital for diagnosis. Do you need us to offer prayers on his behalf? Why are you dragging this thread to your guy's health issues?

As for 50 amdman running after you if you have the type of automobile orientation Gazzuzz had, get enrolled in his school and leave 50 amdman out of it. After all, he won't be responsible for your tuition.

13 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Gilbertase:
i read some posts here and have come to the conclusion that anyone defending Gazzuzz here is either a newbie, a sycophant, or very ignorant.

the question I have for you is, if the tables were turned, would he stomach one-tenth of all this stuff that he is now doing on someone else's thread. Maybe the newbies, and the ignorant ones should visit his threads and see how he handles criticism, or how receptive he can be. As for the sycophant, continue the asslicking, seeing as na una fetish.

let the man do his business, simple! but i know they wont listen

But to be fair, we have to be considerate and understand where the man is coming from. His position as the best, go-to technician on this forum is gradually being upstaged by RadAuto, and here, AMD is doing the most with his dealership, which is another area where he was the top dog once upon a time. And we know that, despite what they claim, NL is actually a major source of traffic and patronage. There's a reason why he spends half his day here, isn't there?

A little desperation is expected, but to be honest, the sharp descent to petty, snide troll took me by surprise.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Newbreed2018: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
radautoworks:

Welcome to the club. Like I told you before, do you and let the rest be crickets. Don't get sucked into the nonsense like I did . I know it's hard when some things are said and/or done but CRICKETS.
We live, we learn. I'm glad u r out of that same nonsense which made many despise u. Your association with that Ogba Kazeem and his little minions brought ur personality to disrepute. Imagine the rep of a top notch company descending to the gutters with that dirty boy and his followers to make fun of others. Too low ma.
I look forward to seeing a better woman in u cos u represent a top notch company. Quit making mockery of those u r better than.
Nice day ma'am.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (349) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.