Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,655 members, 7,862,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast (24306 Views)

Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje / Video Of Peter Obi At The Appeal Court, Abuja / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by bigpicture001: 11:18pm On May 03, 2019
Tinubu is Nigeria's biggest problem...he is corrupting the institutions dt is the foundation of Nigeria
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by jadeliyi(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2019
now i believe soweres words that its time for revolution
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by bigpicture001: 11:20pm On May 03, 2019
OAUTemitayo:
The most useless party in Africa, PDP, will never learn !

What rubbish!
See conjectures

Plz how is the PDP stupid....
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by PHIPEX(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2019
fabregas04:
because he's not stupid and miopic like u. Can't u see/sense false report all over the news. Some youth self.
Thank your star I dignified you with a response, if you want to discuss with me learn to be civil except you are a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by Nobody: 12:44am On May 04, 2019
$2m pere? The judges shouldn't be so cheap. We're taking about the biggest thief in modern Nigeria.. Bola Tinubu.

The judges should demand $100m each. If Thiefinubu can't pay that, then they should follow their conscience.
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by Boyooosa(m): 1:11am On May 04, 2019
Useless news from a useless media house...

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by dheilaw1(m): 1:16am On May 04, 2019
News From the pigs and for the pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by kayusely70(m): 4:42am On May 04, 2019
Infantile lies from atikulooters cant make any impact on us

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by Vello(m): 4:52am On May 04, 2019
bigpicture001:

Plz how is the PDP stupid....
This guy, you dense; as in really dense
Ode
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by tuniski: 5:52am On May 04, 2019
senatordave1:

Adeleke propagandists at work again.his spindoctors and false alarmists claimed that justice oyewole was in the appeal panel which was untrue.now,they have started again and you in your usual unintelligent and childish manner believed them.even the kids around you can cook up something better
Who is this? You almost kill yourself ranting all over the cyber space that Tinubu/apc have the appeal panel lockdown with Oyewole. You were so disappointed he was nowhere near the appeal panel.

Stop throwing your juvenile pains around. Can you please stay off my Mention?
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by Nobody: 6:08am On May 04, 2019
senatordave1:

You have gone to the dogs rather.cant your common sense decode that this is a badly planned propaganda? Csnt you sieve truth from falsehood?

Am I supposed to believe you or the same Nigeria anything can happen (eg Onnoghen), attested by a national daily?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by Akin4b: 6:22am On May 04, 2019
[quote author=Michaelkings post=78081818]Buhari is stupid[/quote Don't you have father, well may be that's how you address him.
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by tuniski: 6:28am On May 04, 2019
jadeliyi:
now i believe soweres words that its time for revolution
Boko haram,bandits,ipob,insurgents are all revolution in motion!

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by Meritocracy: 7:11am On May 04, 2019
The news look suspicious, its from PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by bigpicture001: 8:20am On May 04, 2019
Vello:

This guy, you dense; as in really dense
Ode

Baba...that is not the question.....i asked how is PDP a stupid party....zombism...will not allow u think properly..thought u guys are finished after anya.kill up leader...

I ask in simply English...how is PDP a stupid party....

U can't express urself...and you went to skool...fooool!!!!
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by SeunOlat: 8:29am On May 04, 2019
OWN and USE your very own mobile APP on Google Play Store to BOOST your Business.

Your Business would be live on Google Play Store.

IMAGINE the VALUE this would add to your Business.
Call 08142805400
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by Dankanu03(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2019
APC can do anything.
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by Tareq1105: 8:48am On May 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by senatordave1(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2019
tuniski:

Who is this? You almost kill yourself ranting all over the cyber space that Tinubu/apc have the appeal panel lockdown with Oyewole. You were so disappointed he was nowhere near the appeal panel.

Stop throwing your juvenile pains around. Can you please stay off my Mention?
Am really tearing you apart boy.make better use of your half common sense
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by senatordave1(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2019
Meritocracy:
The news look suspicious, its from PDP.
They are just speculative,perhaps to anticipate or preempt apc
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by Peacecore: 10:31am On May 04, 2019
Food for the wailers

Them n propaganda=5&6
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by TheStarsAlign: 11:15am On May 04, 2019
History is about to repeat itself. The imminent/inevitable death of a Republic...
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by yetunsbay(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2019
Michaelkings:
Buhari is stupid
just like ur heritage
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by tuniski: 1:13pm On May 04, 2019
senatordave1:

Am really tearing you apart boy.make better use of your half common sense
Stay off my mention but if it is what rocks your world then, it's my pleasure.
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by omoiyalayi(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2019
Only stupid persons believe this kind of story
Re: Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast by Philinho(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2019
SirBunky85:
so u believe dis thrash?na ur type d call pmb dull while u are the chief dullard
I
imagine who is talking you need to borrow a brain if possible... What is special about you and buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keyamo Mocks PDP, Atiku For Using Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge As Campaign Material / Cleric Asks Jonathan To Sign Anti-gay Bill Into Law / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.