Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,493 members, 7,854,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Blessing Egbe Is Set To Release Her Very Ambitious Movie, ‘the Ten Virgins’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Egbe Is Set To Release Her Very Ambitious Movie, ‘the Ten Virgins’ (481 Views)

Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke / Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins / Blessing Egbe: How I Was Sexually Harassed By Filmmaker And Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Egbe Is Set To Release Her Very Ambitious Movie, ‘the Ten Virgins’ by bbbmedia: 8:58pm On May 03, 2019
Top producer and director, Blessing Egbe who is known to constantly push the envelopes in film making is ready with her newest offering.
The producer and director of, Two Bribes and a Baby, Lekki Wives, This Thing Called Marriage, One Room and The Women is set to release an ambitious movie, The Ten Virgins in Nigerian cinemas from August 2, 2019.
Known for her penchant in daring to be different, Blessing rose to national prominence with her popular series, Lekki Wives where she featured mostly unknown actors yet sold out on different platforms across the world. The
Ten Virgins is a musical drama about 10 maidens who amidst many temptations must remain faithful in their commitment to the greatest prince in the land. Parading only a few known faces, 95 percent of its cast are new acts such as Honey Adum, Damilare Kuku, Blessed Effiong, Bukky Okorodus, Thin Tall Tony, Leelee Byoma, Jade Dunni, Osareme Inegbenebor, Chidera Makata, Oge Aniegboka, Ola Taiwo, Degri Emmanuel, Chinonso Young, Tunbosun Aiyedehin, and the late Priye George.(RIP)
Speaking on the project, Blessing says, this is the most ambitious project she has ever done. ‘This project has gulped nearly 50 million naira. It is both a Feature and a limited series and is indeed an ambitious stride. Going into this, My intention was to tell a story so relatable, interesting and entertaining, and I believe we have achieved that aim. It is a movie driven on the strength of the story, its style and the execution of it. We paid attention to technical details and all the elements that make a movie great, and I believe the audience will feel its pulse. Nollywood is in dire need of content with substance and that substance starts from the depth of the stories we tell. For ‘The Ten Virgins, we told a familiar story in a dated' stage like and musical format, it is simple yet so captivating. I am excited and can't wait to share it with the audience come 2nd of August.
THE TEN VIRGINS is distributed by Silverbird Distribution.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Propse To His Long Time Girlfriend Chioma / Unlimited LA Say Video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers, Replies Pretty Mike / My Advice Tonto Dikeh And Ex–husband Olakunle Churchill Listen Carefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.