Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 (2582 Views)

Recommend Xiaomi Or Huawei Phone / Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? / Samsung Galaxy A30 OR Huawei Y9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by Techiekingee(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2019
I'm planning on buying one of the two buh I just can't pick the better one...xiaomi and Huawei users
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by kingxsamz(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2019
I use the Huawei y9. I can assure you, the phone is sleek, fast and smooth. Battery lasts very well. crisp display. Xiaomi on the other hand is nice. You can go for it. But one thing I know is they are worth their price. I'm telling you to go for the y9 because that's what I'm using.

5 Likes

Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by ssANIKUDIss(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2019
Techiekingee:
I'm planning on buying one of the two buh I just can't pick the better one...xiaomi and Huawei users
Both are good devices, and they both perform great.

Huawei Y9 4GB 64GB ₦77,900

Redmi Note 7 3GB/32GB ₦58,000

Redmi Note 7 4GB/64GB ₦66,900

Redmi Note 7 4GB/128GB ₦75,500

Whichever one you decide.
Contact https:///2348131910622

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by ddjay: 8:57am On May 04, 2019
This is one of the hardest decisions to make, two very good device,world standard and worth having. Guy just do a gamble and the one you pick will be fine.

10 Likes

Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by ddjay: 8:57am On May 04, 2019
Techiekingee:
Anyone will do, the most important thing is that those craps callled tecno or infinix are not among

5 Likes

Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by bravesoul247(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2019
kingxsamz:
I use the Huawei y9.
I can assure you, the phone is sleek, fast and smooth.
Battery lasts very well. crisp display.
Xiaomi on the other hand is nice. You can go for it.
But one thing I know is they are worth their price.
I'm telling you to go for the y9 because that's what I'm using.
What's the spec of the Y9?
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by kingxsamz(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2019
ddjay:

Anyone will do, the most important thing is that those craps callled tecno or infinix are not among

grin
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by dunsin125: 12:12pm On May 04, 2019
kingxsamz:
I use the Huawei y9.
I can assure you, the phone is sleek, fast and smooth.
Battery lasts very well. crisp display.
Xiaomi on the other hand is nice. You can go for it.
But one thing I know is they are worth their price.
I'm telling you to go for the y9 because that's what I'm using.
how is the camera bro
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by Techiekingee(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2019
ddjay:
This is one of the hardest decisions to make, two very good device,world standard and worth having. Guy just do a gamble and the one you pick will be fine.
Abî na. Thanks..... I was going to go 4 d Huawei b4 I heard of d xiaomi
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by Gptech(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2019
Techiekingee:

Abî na. Thanks..... I was going to go 4 d Huawei b4 I heard of d xiaomi
Go for the Xiaomi because of price, better camera experience (you can even install Gcam for a greater experience without root), support from miui and developers, and lastly, Xiaomi allows you to unlock bootloader unlike Huawei (don't know if they have changed their mind) which is useful should you need to to root one day. It's always good to have options.

4 Likes

Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by Techiekingee(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2019
Gptech:

Go for the Xiaomi because of price, better camera experience (you can even install Gcam for a greater experience without root), support from miui and developers, and lastly, Xiaomi allows you to unlock bootloader unlike Huawei (don't know if they have changed their mind) which is useful should you need to to root one day. It's always good to have options.
Do dey av a service centre in Nigeria...??
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by jinka(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2019
Gptech:

Redmi 7 camera is not too good, I don't enjoy it, it's not sharp

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by gogeekish(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2019
If you love music, go for Xiaomi. Their sound output with headphone is so good
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by Adicsonbaba(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2019
ssANIKUDIss:

U dey do home Delivery ?
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by gogeekish(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2019
Techiekingee:

Do dey av a service centre in Nigeria...??
Is it about having service center? The question is.... Is it repairable?

How many of your appliances has service center?

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by danthamccoy(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2019
jinka:

Redmi Note 7 and Redmi 7 are two absolutely different phones.

5 Likes

Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 04, 2019
bravesoul247:
What's the spec of the Y9?
Here
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by omonla10(m): 3:55pm On May 04, 2019
jinka:

redmi note 7 is actually nice..redmi 7 is lower sha
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by Gptech(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2019
danthamccoy:

Redmi Note 7 and Redmi 7 are two absolutely different phones.
Exactly!
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by mahkanjuh: 5:12pm On May 04, 2019
gogeekish:
If you love music, go for Xiaomi. Their sound output with headphone is so good
Please, which earpiece is lovely to buy and how much?
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by kingxsamz(m): 5:51pm On May 04, 2019
dunsin125:
how is the camera bro
The camera is nice. I bought the phone cus of its quad camera set up. I would say, I wasn't disappointed. Buy this phone if you can.
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by Techiekingee(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2019
ssANIKUDIss:

Is the note 7 pro version available in Nigeria?
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by ssANIKUDIss(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2019
Adicsonbaba:

U dey do home Delivery ?
Yes sir.
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by ssANIKUDIss(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2019
Techiekingee:

Is the note 7 pro version available in Nigeria?
No sir, except you get if from the sellers on Xiaomi Thread.
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by fibonacci2526: 7:56am On May 05, 2019
jinka:

Let's see example of the not too good pictures.
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by dunsin125: 12:28am On May 06, 2019
kingxsamz:

The camera is nice.
I bought the phone cus of its quad camera set up.
I would say, I wasn't disappointed.
Buy this phone if you can.
Alright, thanks bro
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by seunfly: 7:41am On May 06, 2019
Techiekingee:
Bros I'm using Huawei y9 right now but if I had a choice to choose btw them when I bought my phone in December, I would have gone for Redmi note 7.
Why?
1) Redmi note 7 uses SD 675 which is way a head of kirin 710, kirin 710 can only beat SD 636 but can't match SD 660 not to talk of SD 675.
2) It has fast charging which is 18w even though it comes with 10w charger, u can buy 18w charger for it but Huawei Y9 comes with 10w capability.
3) unbreakable screen, Xiaomi claimed Redmi note 7 comes with unbreakable screen or indistructable screen due to double corning gorrila glass, if that is true then it is ahead of Huawei Y9 since Huawei did not claim something like that however my Huawei Y9 has suffered serious fall yet nothing has happened to d screen, infact my phone is the choice toy of my 18months old daughter, it has suffered considerable falls from her hands yet the phone still dey kampe. I v lost phobia for the phone and I gives it to her before she even ask for it.
4) Camera: Huawei Y9 is superb in photography, atleast for the midrage title it is very good, I don't have access Redmi note 7 camera but the fact that u can install Gcam on it, bw rest assured the camera will be great.

No doubt Huawei Y9 is a good budget phone, has amazing quality, great camera, exceptional durability but Redmi note 7 is ahead of it because of carries latest technology without breaking your pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by korban3134(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2019
Go for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7...it's simply better, pricing, hardware, software customisation, and specs

https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/comparison/7090133e64

I don't need to say much ...if you can understand the info in the link above then you won't be confused about which to choose anymore wink
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by Mckandre(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Let's see example of the not too good pictures.
I doubt if that fellow knows what he's talking about. Tell me where he saw Redmi 7 here as the topic but u will always find him in any xiaomi's thread shoving complaints down peoples throat about his poor redmi 7 camera like he's on a movement as a paid agent. undecided
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by Techiekingee(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2019
seunfly:
Bros I'm using Huawei y9 right now but if I had a choice to choose btw them when I bought my phone in December, I would have gone for Redmi note 7.
Why?
1) Redmi note 7 uses SD 675 which is way a head of kirin 710, kirin 710 can only beat SD 636 but can't match SD 660 not to talk of SD 675.
2) It has fast charging which is 18w even though it comes with 10w charger, u can buy 18w charger for it but Huawei Y9 comes with 10w capability.
3) unbreakable screen, Xiaomi claimed Redmi note 7 comes with unbreakable screen or indistructable screen due to double corning gorrila glass, if that is true then it is ahead of Huawei Y9 since Huawei did not claim something like that however my Huawei Y9 has suffered serious fall yet nothing has happened to d screen, infact my phone is the choice toy of my 18months old daughter, it has suffered considerable falls from her hands yet the phone still dey kampe. I v lost phobia for the phone and I gives it to her before she even ask for it.
4) Camera: Huawei Y9 is superb in photography, atleast for the midrage title it is very good, I don't have access Redmi note 7 camera but the fact that u can install Gcam on it, bw rest assured the camera will be great.

No doubt Huawei Y9 is a good budget phone, has amazing quality, great camera, exceptional durability but Redmi note 7 is ahead of it because of carries latest technology without breaking your pocket.
Thanks 4 ur honesty..it's really a tough decision 4 me Buh I've realized nw dat d xiaomi is better. I just hope it is durable... . Make I sharpaly order am
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by enoch273: 3:59pm On May 06, 2019
ssANIKUDIss:

Pay on delivery ?

Also hope the 4/128GB is 75,500 once you arrive my destination?
Re: Which Do You Recommend, Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Or Huawei Y9 by ssANIKUDIss(m): 7:27pm On May 06, 2019
enoch273:

Pay on delivery ?

Also hope the 4/128GB is 75,500 once you arrive my destination?

Let's discuss on WhatsApp https:///2348131910622

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Samsung Smartphone Btw 70k-80k. Any Suggestions?? / Nigerian Lifestyle: Most Used Smartphone In Nigeria / I Want To Buy Nokia N8 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.