Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ronaldo Considering Return To Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Considering Return To Real Madrid (461 Views)

Ronaldo Considering Man Utd Exit Amid Transfer Frustration / Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL / Cristiano Ronaldo Considering Zinedine Zidane’s Former Turin House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Considering Return To Real Madrid by otiwisdom: 11:20pm On May 03, 2019
Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo has released an interview with Icon, the magazine of El Pais. The Portuguese star spoke about his future  and about his move to Juventus: “Spanish people treated me well. I wanted to give them a place to work regardless of the problem I had. It’s something I won’t forget anyway. I go ahead with my head up, my life is an open book. People in Madrid love me. Real Madrid fans know I’ve given a lot to this club. People stop me in the street and tell me to return to Real, they say: ‘This house is yours’. It’s something that I really like to hear”.

“At the same time, people are always ready to judge. Things like: ‘He is done, he is 33,34, 35…he should retire. But I want to surprise everybody. They see me as a person that should never have problems, that should never be sad because of my money. People think money cancel all the problems. People think that if you have the money you haven’t lived certain moments in your life. They are waiting for me to miss a penalty or to play badly in an important game. It’s life and I am prepared for it”
source: independent. ng

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Hero Valdes Pens Letter Of Inspiration To Casillas / I’m Not Under Pressure To Perform At AFCON – Iheanacho / Toronto Raptors Is NBA Champion 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.