Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) (1211 Views)

Itolowo: Lagos Community Where People Live In Murky Water (Pictures & Video) / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) by musictori: 4:28am On May 04, 2019
To be sincere, I don't know how someone will just sit down to think of this kind of building and not only think about it, go ahead to actually construct it.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/do-you-think-people-live-in-this-house.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) by orisa37: 4:36am On May 04, 2019
Insane Architect.
Re: Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) by Nogodye(m): 4:56am On May 04, 2019
Insane builder!
Re: Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) by mrbyron(m): 5:30am On May 04, 2019
You see a house with an air conditioning unit, a satellite dish and a customised basket ball court and you're asking if people live in It? . This house has all the features of those you see on MTV cribs.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) by Nbote(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2019
Na wa ooo.. Dis is what happens wen a carpenter designs and builds a house
Re: Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2019
orisa37:
Insane Architect.
Why will an architect design something like this....most fine houses in Lagos don't have architectural plan talk less of this one
Re: Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) by orisa37: 7:47am On May 04, 2019
Think of The Tower of Babel, Architect designed it. Architects run for Space until the Space deserts them.
Re: Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) by rex444(m): 9:38am On May 04, 2019
Person dey find where him go lay head you dey break your head for him matter
Re: Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) by PlayerMeji: 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
I live just a little farther behind the front of the back of the house!
Re: Do You Think People Live In This House (photo) by orisa37: 5:32pm On May 04, 2019
This is an "Oil Pump" Design. The Architect is getting Oil Subsidy from Buhari. He is corrupt.

(1) (Reply)

Three Plots Of Land with C of O for Sale / GOOD DEAL FOR PROPERTY INVESTORS ZERO AGENT FEE FOR LAND ON ORCHID ROAD LEKKI / A Good Fish Pond For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.