Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

How To Remove Yellow Background In Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Remove Yellow Background In Google Adsense (743 Views)

How To Remove Image Background In 5 Seconds / Semalt: What Does Darodar Mean In Google Analytics? / How To Optimize Your Website SEO, Rank High In Google Search Engine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Yellow Background In Google Adsense by Enilovesam(m): 4:48am On May 04, 2019
I have been getting a lot of questions on how to remove the yellow background that always appear at the back of Google Adsense ads.

So I decided to write an article explaining the simple ways to remove the yellow background.

As you all notice, this yellow background are found on WordPress based blog/website most of the time.

Well if you are experiencing this kind of problem all you need to do is to follow the procedure I listed below >>>

First you need to login to your WordPress admin panel, then you move on to[b] [Appearance[/b]] then on to [Customize] [/b]then you will see the option [b][Additional CSS]

Then you need to copy the CSS rule below and paste it in the additional CSS.

ins.adsbygoogle {background: transparent ! important;}

This will help your blog ads have a transparent background.

Note: If you don't use a WordPress blog, you can add the above CSS rules to your blog style.css file and the issue will be solved.

Read more of the article here https://www.techlypost.com/2019/05/04/how-to-remove-yellow-background-in-google-adsense-ads/

(1) (Reply)

ALC Scholarship Opportunity / After Scamming 70k Last Time He Is Back With Supertech23 Monika BEWARE!! / How To Unblock Blocked Website URL On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.