Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Woman Accuses Alfa Husband Of Destroying Children Health With Indian Hemp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Alfa Husband Of Destroying Children Health With Indian Hemp (886 Views)

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp / Police Arrest Military Officer With Indian Hemp [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accuses Alfa Husband Of Destroying Children Health With Indian Hemp by DonGtoG1(m): 6:37am On May 04, 2019
The wife of an Islamic cleric in Ibafo, Ogun State , Mrs Aina Larubawa , has raised the alarm over the health conditions of their kids who are inhaling the smoke of Indian hemp allegedly puffed by the cleric, Isau Larubawa .
The mother of five children lamented that she had been spending money to treat two of the children – Ajoke, 10 and seven- year- old Fatimoh – who are battling eye problem reportedly caused by the smoke.
She stated that all her efforts to prevail on her husband, who is in his 70s , to stop the habit of smoke far away from the house had proved abortive.
The family lives in a two bedroomed apartment .
Aina , who sells clothes , told City Round that Alfa asked her to bear with the situation or relocate elsewhere with the children.
The native of Oyo State said apart from the negative effects of the smoking, she had endured tough moments ranging from physical assault to lack of care for their children.
She recalled , “ I have been in these problems seven months after we got married 24 years ago. I caught him smoking when my first pregnancy was five months. We were living at a boys ’ quarter in Mowe then. I wouldn’ t have married him if I knew he is a smoker. He said he intentionally hid it from me and that I could do my worse .
“ I tried to abort the pregnancy to no avail. He beat me while I was pregnant . I didn ’ t want to divorce him because this is my second marriage . I remarried after my former husband, for whom I have a child , died . I don ’t want people to be insulting me of moving from one matrimonial home to another. It was my sister who persuaded me to marry Alfa Larubawa because her husband and Alfa are childhood friends . Read more....

https://punchng.com/woman-accuses-alfa-husband-of-destroying-childrens-health-with-indian-hemp/

Re: Woman Accuses Alfa Husband Of Destroying Children Health With Indian Hemp by nifemi25(m): 6:48am On May 04, 2019
Alfa ton mugbo.. It's okay
Re: Woman Accuses Alfa Husband Of Destroying Children Health With Indian Hemp by cassidy1996(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2019
afonja
ore mi ti high, oh my Ajoke Kosewe, kosegbo, kosewe, kosegbo
Re: Woman Accuses Alfa Husband Of Destroying Children Health With Indian Hemp by BlackfireX: 12:28pm On May 04, 2019
Yoruba people and hypocrisy eh...

Shiooooor

(1) (Reply)

See How Indian Magician Died Underwater After A Failed Trick / Crime: Man Caught With Dead Baby In A Suitcase In Abuja / Nigerian Prophet Exposed After Stage Managing Miracles To Have S*x With Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.