Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges (13297 Views)

Omoluabi Caucus: Aregbesola Inaugurates Political Group / Like Umahi, Will Ikpeazu Accept APC's Political Carrot? / Pdp’s Victory In Oyo Thwarts South West Apc’s Political Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Born2Breed(f): 8:29am On May 04, 2019
nickxtra:
Shame on Philip Shuiabu. Trying to outsmart your benefactor

The "no man is God" slogan brought in Oshiomole and Godfatherism was dealt with.

He should focus on National level and leave the governor and his deputy to manage the state affairs.
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Born2Breed(f): 8:34am On May 04, 2019
maxibee123:
I won't be surprised if OBASEKI doesn't get the ticket of APC... Remember dat d deputy governor was d leader of oshiomole foot soldiers (forget d news of OBASEKI shuaibu campaign) when d time comes OBASEKI might be a loner...
Case study of LAGOS

Phillips knows if Obaseki loses the ticket his fate is sealed too. The Lagos scenario should be a case study. Lagos deputy lost with the governor and I'm sure she won't get any appointments at state level.

Phillip standing with Obaseki is political assurance.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Favor99(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2019
Born2Breed:

Phillips knows if Obaseki loses the ticket his fate is sealed too. The Lagos scenario should be a case study. Lagos deputy lost with the governor and I'm sure she won't get any appointments at state level.

Phillip standing with Obaseki is political assurance.
Are you Bini or Estako or Esan?
I know your from Edo State
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Jzbabel: 8:49am On May 04, 2019
N2,500 for N5,000. This one is here to stay. In case you haven't noticed, the season is upon us again. The earlier the better. Open telegram, search for moneybag2_5 and join
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Favor99(m): 8:51am On May 04, 2019
Obaseki has been good in Edo South and Probably Edo North but Obaseki has forgotten us in Edo Central. It’s time Osunbor runs again.

Enough of marginalization of Edo Central which started with Oshiomhole and carryied over with Obaseki.

APC in Edo don’t like Esan because we’re 100% PDP. I don’t know any Esan that vote APC.
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Born2Breed(f): 9:20am On May 04, 2019
Favor99:

Are you Bini or Estako or Esan?
I know your from Edo State

Does it matter.
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Favor99(m): 9:27am On May 04, 2019
Born2Breed:

Does it matter.
Nah, just Curious.
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by nickxtra(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2019
Born2Breed:

The "no man is God" slogan brought in Oshiomole and Godfatherism was dealt with.

He should focus on National level and leave the governor and his deputy to manage the state affairs.
How can he focus at the National Level when his backyard is on fire. His legacy and APC structures in Edo are being eroded by the inaction or the seemingly "I don't care attitude" of Governor Obaseki. Can you imagine he could not deliver his Unit, ward and council to APC? A sitting Governor for that matter. He certainly needs the political dexterity and doggedness of Oshiomole to survive in the next gubernatorial Election, if he eventually becomes the flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by nickxtra(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2019
Favor99:
Obaseki has been good in Edo South and Probably Edo North but Obaseki has forgotten us in Edo Central. It’s time Osunbor runs again.

Enough of marginalization of Edo Central which started with Oshiomhole and carryied over with Obaseki.

APC in Edo don’t like Esan because we’re 100% PDP. I don’t know any Esan that vote APC.
You are on ground in Edo to make such a statement that Obaseki has forgotten Edo Central, when it is Edo South and Central that are the greatest beneficiaries in Obaseki led State government
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Nobody: 9:43am On May 04, 2019
Favor99:

what the Bleep are you saying?
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by buharitill2023: 9:48am On May 04, 2019
vicdom:
sad
If APC refuses to give Obaseki the ticket, it would surely be a walkover for PDP....PDP is waxing stronger in EDO as at today. And Obaseki on the other hand performed relatively well. So if APC refuses him the ticket, Obaseki would fly with another party thereby diving the votes of APC and PDP would be coasting to Victory even before the election. Case study: IMO gubernatorial Election cool
why not use lagos as case study. Many pdp leaders like izua wil go back to apc if obaseki is denied ticket like ambode.
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by buharitill2023: 9:54am On May 04, 2019
Favor99:

edo central are like south east, upon the love apc always show to them, they wil stil hate apc.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by bangbangall: 10:03am On May 04, 2019
Gov Godwin Obaseki is working.
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Favor99(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2019
nickxtra:
You are on ground in Edo to make such a statement that Obaseki has forgotten Edo Central, when it is Edo South and Central that are the greatest beneficiaries in Obaseki led State government
Obaseki was appointed by Oshmhiole so he does whatever Osho says. APC has a score to settle with us for voting PDP all those years.

Ask any Esan, outside of roads being developed in Ekpoma, what has APC done for us?
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Favor99(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2019
Edodefender:
what the Bleep are you saying?
Obasekis developments nor Dey reach Ekpoma or Uromi
Edo South has enjoyed Obaseki and APC.
The rotation was supposed to go from North to South back to Central

We were supposed to see an Esan running for governor in 2020 or at least getting deputy governor
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Favor99(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2019
buharitill2023:
edo central are like south east, upon the love apc always show to them, they wil stil hate apc.
Oshiomhole that ousted one of our Onogies and even disrespected our chiefs and elders.

Honestly I’m not really into party, just the individual
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Nobody: 10:37am On May 04, 2019
Favor99:

Obasekis developments nor Dey reach Ekpoma or Uromi
Edo South has enjoyed Obaseki and APC.
The rotation was supposed to go from North to South back to Central

We were supposed to see an Esan running for governor in 2020 or at least getting deputy governor
tell me what obaseki did in Edo north that he didn't do in Edo central?
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Nobody: 10:38am On May 04, 2019
Favor99:

Oshiomhole that ousted one of our Onogies and even disrespected our chiefs and elders.

Honestly I’m not really into party, just the individual
what about the time he insulted the esama of Benin? He powerful position in Benin culture.

Oshiomole downfall is coming, it's just a matter of when
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Peacecore: 10:42am On May 04, 2019
Obaseki may've performed well but shud stay awake n know that in politics anything can happen.
For him succeed in contesting on another platform depends whether d majority of d newly elected state assembly members are his loyalists.
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by vicdom(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2019
buharitill2023:
why not use lagos as case study. Many pdp leaders like izua wil go back to apc if obaseki is denied ticket like ambode.
Lol...you can't use Lagos a case study here. Lagos has been APC from time immemorial. And PDP is as good as dead in Lagos same as APC is seeb in The Enugu. But Edo had been PDP and it had established a bedrock until Oshimole came through court order to reign with another party. But still, PDP is not dead in Edo unlike it's seen in Lagos state. I used IMO gubernatorial election as a case study because of same structural square up of these two main parties as it's in Edo. The bitter truth is that, if Okorocha had supported the chosen candidate of APC in the recent gubernatorial election, APC would have won that election convincingly. So same scenario would play in Edo state. If APC wants to lose that State they should allow Obaseki fly another party. Goan Bookmark this post
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by itzemar(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2019
See, to some extent, Obaseki is doing well.
They should allow the 'young man' to continue with his good work.
cool
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by drpompay(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2019
With the happenings in the country, APC should not be winning election anywhere
But we have grown more than party politics as both big parties are different sides of same coin, hence the focus should be on individuals and not parties
In Edo state, even the blind man can see that Obaseki is a Goal.
I really wish Osho-ole will go against him, so Osho-ole can be put in his place by Edos
PMB losing elections in Edo was due to the PMB and Osho factor
Both belongs to the Abyss
Obaseki is a goal, though there's more room for improvement
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by alen4smith(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2019
Edodefender:
obaseki won't get this ticket if he keeps playing the cool guy.

He needs to arrest those miscreants threatening him and oshiomole needs to be put in place.

Thieves like odubu,ogie, obahagbon should never be allow close to osadebey avenue
ize IYAMU is the biggest thief amongst them all
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by itsene: 12:07pm On May 04, 2019
So many PDP animals here.
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Peacecore: 12:41pm On May 04, 2019
drpompay:
With the happenings in the country, APC should not be winning election anywhere
But we have grown more than party politics as both big parties are different sides of same coin, hence the focus should be on individuals and not parties
In Edo state, even the blind man can see that Obaseki is a Goal.
I really wish Osho-ole will go against him, so Osho-ole can be put in his place by Edos
PMB losing elections in Edo was due to the PMB and Osho factor
Both belongs to the Abyss
Obaseki is a goal, though there's more room for improvement
u said the same during Ambode's travail. U guys like pushing ppl to their early political grave. Do u think that politics is like every other business, it's local. For instance if Obaseki is denied the ticket n d house of assembly happens to b loyal to Oshiomole,do think he can defect to another party without being impeachment or if every/major APC stakeholders desert him,do think he can succeed in his new party without him. From where will he get his foot soldiers n minus federal might.
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 04, 2019
Peacecore:
u said the same during Ambode's travail. U guys like pushing ppl to their early political grave. Do u think that politics is like every other business, it's local. For instance if Obaseki is denied the ticket n d house of assembly happens to b loyal to Oshiomole,do think he can defect to another party without being impeachment or if every/major APC stakeholders desert him,do think he can succeed in his new party without him. From where will he get his foot soldiers n minus federal might.
Edo politics is not Lagos
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by buharitill2023: 1:07pm On May 04, 2019
vicdom:

Lol...you can't use Lagos a case study here. Lagos has been APC from time immemorial. And PDP is as good as dead in Lagos same as APC is seeb in The Enugu. But Edo had been PDP and it had established a bedrock until Oshimole came through court order to reign with another party. But still, PDP is not dead in Edo unlike it's seen in Lagos state. I used IMO gubernatorial election as a case study because of same structural square up of these two main parties as it's in Edo. The bitter truth is that, if Okorocha had supported the chosen candidate of APC in the recent gubernatorial election, APC would have won that election convincingly. So same scenario would play in Edo state. If APC wants to lose that State they should allow Obaseki fly another party. Goan Bookmark this post
the same way ambode could not fly another party, for fear of impeachment, that same way will make obaseki not to decamp,
in case of IMO, if the godfather that control house of assembly like Rochas were against the governorship candidate, he could have use house of assembly to humble the candidate to submission.
so edo State is different from IMO,
lagos is a perfect example of edo scenario.
those elected House of assembly members are oshomole boys.
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Born2Breed(f): 6:26pm On May 04, 2019
Favor99:

Nah, just Curious.

Edo Okpamakhin
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Favor99(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2019
Born2Breed:

Edo Okpamakhin
I don’t know what that means. Is that one of the tribes in Edo State?

But you don’t have to tell me where in Edo your from if you don’t want
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Isuku01(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2019
Favor99:

I don’t know what that means. Is that one of the tribes in Edo State?

But you don’t have to tell me where in Edo your from if you don’t want

He is trying to tell you that in Edo we are one. We all came from the source Bini.
So, Bini, Esan, Owan, Etsako are same people with same history. We are the Edos.

I suspect he is an Esan though.
Re: Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges by Favor99(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2019
Edodefender:
what about the time he insulted the esama of Benin? He powerful position in Benin culture.

Oshiomole downfall is coming, it's just a matter of when
Which Esama of Benin? Don’t tell me you don’t know that Esama is from Irrua.

Osho problem is envy. Estako and Esan have been one until Osho came in and drove wedge between everybody.

But at the end of the day the relationship between us in Edo is good, except for the older generation of Binis that hate Esan with passion. Their own is jealousy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Sets Up Committee To Fight Hunger In Nigeria / How and Why Gowon Ceded Bakassi To Cameroon!! / Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.