Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Plant Chemicals Available For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Plant Chemicals Available For Sale (671 Views)

Fertilizer And Chemicals Available At Barryh Fertilizer And Chem / For Procurement Of Chemicals, Logistics And Import Documentation Of Chemicals / Laboratory Chemicals, Equipment, Reagents, Testing Materials, Hospital And Clini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plant Chemicals Available For Sale by FreshestManny(m): 7:47am On May 04, 2019
Hello, are you in need of the following plant chemicals(fertilizers, herbicides, growth hormones, growth regulators, crop dessicant and insecticide)
Sea weed extract
Brassinolide
Etephon
Glyphosate
Glufosinate
Acetochlor
Propanil
Profenofos

You can contact me with the qty u want, the location u want them and the time u want them (because we will import based on demand). Please only those who SERIOUSLY need them. Also if the plant chemicals you need isn't on the list, u can contact me with your request. Please ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE THAT ARE READY TO BUY.

meine Nummer: +234. 70 624. 542. 88.

(1) (Reply)

Outdoor Perimeter Security System / Nano Screen Protector / See The Way I Make $20 Daily Into My Wallet Just Using My Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.