Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

7up - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 7up (1396 Views)

7up's New Advert (oga At The Top) / Picture of 7Up Advert of 'My Oga At The Top' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7up by lordmassac(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
I was sitting in the waiting room of the maternity ward after my wife had gone into labour and the nurse came to
announce to the man sitting next to me, “Congratulations sir, you are the new father of twins!” The man replied,
“Wonderful! I work for Doublemint Chewing Gum Company”. About an hour later, the same nurse came to the
waiting room and announced that Mr. Tambo’s wife had been delivered of triplets. “Well, how do you like that?
I work for the 3M Company,” Mr. Tambo said. When the nurse appeared again and told another man that his
wife had quadruplets (four babies), I was the one who asked the man where he worked. He told me he worked
for Foursquare Ministries. Ah, I rose and felt I needed some fresh air. I was an employee of 7UP!
Re: 7up by sats: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2010
nice, i lyk d conection and relation
Re: 7up by cordj2: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
keep the joke coming
Re: 7up by EfemenaXY: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2010
slightly modified - but seen it though! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 7up by lordmassac(m): 12:36am On Oct 17, 2012
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Show Your Love / Too Much Of Thinking!! / Girls Facebook Update Circle...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.