Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,030 members, 7,828,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! (36743 Views)

One Out Of Every 10 Adults In Abia State Suffers Kidney Disease - NMA / Sukru Oytan, Turkish TV Presenter Collapses, Suffers Heart Attack Live On Air / 10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by Nobodyperson: 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
Rapmoney:
I still wonder why some Nigerians believe there is hell apart from here.
North Korea, South Sudan, Syria, Iraq and DR Congo aren't worse?
You're a fool.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by Jby3289: 2:34pm On May 04, 2019
This is what we are facing in Nigerian Army senior call Themselves officer all are useless they can't help don't be surprised they have block his account useless people God will punish all of them
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by Ewedegubbler: 2:35pm On May 04, 2019
Why tell someone to go to hell when u can just say 'Go to Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2019
NnadyAutos:
Are we sure he is not crying to be taken out of war front because of long period he had being there or fear of death.Niegian army has a well equipped hospital where he can be treated free of charge or send abroad free of charge for medical treatment if really he is diagnosed of kidney failure.Many of them fake medical report to enable them declare unfit and move out of war front.
oil dey inside your rotten hed
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2019
Nobodyperson:

North Korea, South Sudan, Syria, Iraq and DR Congo aren't worse?
You're a fool.
and you too
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by Reelmii: 2:36pm On May 04, 2019
Buhari is busy getting ready for 29th

so he has to wait till them
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by biztip: 2:54pm On May 04, 2019
since his name is Emmanuel, buhari and co will look d other way.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by EmekaBlue(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2019
Victor593:
what happened to National Health Insurance Scheme.
its bullshit
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by Oluwatosin10(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2019
Wetin na
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On May 04, 2019
NnadyAutos:
Are we sure he is not crying to be taken out of war front because of long period he had being there or fear of death.Niegian army has a well equipped hospital where he can be treated free of charge or send abroad free of charge for medical treatment if really he is diagnosed of kidney failure.Many of them fake medical report to enable them declare unfit and move out of war front.
At that stage he won't behave like that.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by Jaqenhghar: 3:03pm On May 04, 2019
Rapmoney:
I still wonder why some Nigerians believe there is hell apart from here.
But seriously who created the hell? Is it not the same Niggerians? Everybody tries to make his country co.fortable and liveable for his own. We try to make it as bleeped up as possible then boast that if you cant live in the hell you are a coward

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by wakililipupuru: 3:14pm On May 04, 2019
haaa
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by wakililipupuru: 3:15pm On May 04, 2019
nokatakata:
No reasonable salary for soldeirs protecting the country, no reasonable health plan as well. Sometimes I wonder how God created this world and how you have like a million people obeying and taking instructions from their fellow man especially when they know they are being cheated blue black.

You see police men and soldiers protecting men and women who have stolen the country dry. The police/soldiers may have children at home who can hardly feed yet they'll be protecting some bas.tard politicians who waste money buying flashy cars and houses and use it to oppress people.

heck the suffering uniform man will still be the tool used to oppress the ordinary man. I cant imagine myself being a soldier and having to protect any useless politician. It can never happen. I for don kill plenty of them.
. . [/quote] that is what I want to say
If I was select to be one of them bodyguard even bubu self I go near am well for close rage I know say I dey r. I. P
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by peacettw: 3:25pm On May 04, 2019
It looks like the incidence of chronic kidney diseases is increasing amongst our adult population. Someone should look into that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by freethesheeple(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/nigerian-soldier-emmanuel-suffers.html?m=1

his worst mistake was joining the army..?Lozzzz they will never help rather Burutu or Burunashi and his co enjoys Ac and women
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by freethesheeple(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/nigerian-soldier-emmanuel-suffers.html?m=1

''his worst mistake was joining the army..?Lozzzz they will never help rather Burutu or Burunashi and his co enjoys Ac and women
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by akaahs(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2019
DogmaNation:
Nigeria army will treat him free of charge? Ordinary officers that are shot at the battlefield are been abounded by d army,talkless of d one with kidney failure. They will simply discharge him without benefits.
The southerns should stop fighting n allow d north fight this war they created. Only a southern fool joins d Nigeria army. They will send u to d north, while d will post d northerners down south.
Northerners (Muslim created the war) but I can tell you for free, the northern Christian soldiers suffer the most.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by Akuruoulo(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2019
u are serving a zoo my dear . u are on I own
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by Akuruoulo(m): 3:37pm On May 04, 2019
u are serving a zoo my dear . u are on ur own
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by xcelentattitude(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2019
The only benefit in being a Nigeria is only 'suffering' walahi, that's just the privilege we have more than the citizens of other countries grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by Darevofpeace(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2019
freedomchild:
OYO is your case. After killing unarmed ipob to keep this shit hole we are trying to dissolve. Let your zoo keepers take care of there animals
This is just too bad.Do you have blood running in your vein ? do you have the videos of the unarmed IPOB he had killed ? have you any relatives who got terminal illness before ? karma is a real bit*h.Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by aforosco(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2019
NnadyAutos:

If you are a man,I am so sorry to say you are stupid.
Everything you wrote here is what made me to say so
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by dantajay: 3:56pm On May 04, 2019
NnadyAutos:

pity you cos you dont kW how this country work.
This entity call Nigeria nothing is working.
You are just saying rubbish with your mouth.
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 04, 2019
Victor593:
what happened to National Health Insurance Scheme.

If he is on NHIS, I think that NHIS would pay for six sessions of dialysis per year...depending on the insurer, as well as any admission costs...and consultations with a kidney doctor.

Even then, kidney disease is a sickness that chops money...even on insurance. Plus, the dialysis sessions...NHIS pays for six. A kidney patient may have up to at least 3 sessions a week...meaning that after six...he has to pay out of pocket.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2019
He is gone!
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by uba1991: 4:07pm On May 04, 2019
DogmaNation:
Nigeria army will treat him free of charge? Ordinary officers that are shot at the battlefield are been abounded by d army,talkless of d one with kidney failure. They will simply discharge him without benefits.
The southerns should stop fighting n allow d north fight this war they created. Only a southern fool joins d Nigeria army. They will send u to d north, while d will post d northerners down south.
tribal bigot is spotted
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by kingtinnie(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by SeriouslySense(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2019
I hope he is taken to the hospital and the treatment sponsored by the government
Re: Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 04, 2019
The Nigerian Army has said it did not neglect Lance Corporal Ochefu Emmanuel, seen in a viral video appealing for funds to treat a medical condition.

The Nigerian Army spokesman, Colonel Sagir Musa in a statement on Saturday said the attention of the Nigerian Army is drawn to a video clip produced and disseminated by “Help This Life In Need Foundation”, a Non-governmental organization in which a soldier of the Nigerian Army, 13NA/70/3343 Lance Corporal Ochefu Emmanuel was appealing for help to fund his medical evacuation for kidney transplant.

He said it is unimaginable to allege that a soldier having medical problems would be abandoned by the Army as the video clip wants to portray. He said It is not true that there was a medical board for financial help. The Nigerian Army has clearly established medical care and evacuation procedure which is being adhered to.

He said, “For the benefit of doubt, the soldier in question was treated in 2018 at 3 different Nigerian Army medical facilities. It was confirmed that he had chronic kidney disease with renal failure. Both of his kidneys had failed and he became dependent on dialysis. “Consequently, he had 20 sessions of dialysis at N50,000 per session paid for by the Nigerian Army. He added, “Our medical experts have also confirmed that his definitive treatment is renal transplant. This was made known to him and properly counselled for, while arrangements for the transplant are being made.

However, Musa said his situation is further compounded because of lack of donor. Nonetheless, efforts are on going for his evacuation and treatment. He noted that although he has also been diagnosed with retroviral situation, with a high chance of rejection if the transplant is done, we are unrelenting in ensuring that he is properly treated as machineries for a transplant have been put in motion, while search for donor is also ongoing. He also warned the Non-governmental organization that facilitated the recording and dissemination of the video clip to desist from spreading falsehood without contacting the Nigerian Army authorities. He told the Non-governmental organization to desist from taking undue advantage of medical conditions of service personnel such as Ochefu Emmanuel to make money or defraud unsuspecting members of the public.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/army-did-not-neglect-lance-corporal-emmanuel.html

Takeaways from the Daily trust report

1.The guy has received care from the Nigerian Army...

2.Finding a donor is not very easy. You have to find one that is an EXACT IMMUNOLOGICAL MATCH. And kidney donors are very difficult to find to begin with

3.The man is also 'positive'...which compounds the matter sadly....as that virus can affect the kidney badly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notable Deaths Caused By Pharmaceutical Drugs / Joe Muriuki Is Dead (First Kenyan To Go Public About HIV Status Dies) / Health Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.