Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance (45390 Views)

Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance (read Details) / Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N49,800 - APC Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by RealityShot: 11:43am On May 04, 2019
After this increase, any person that finishes service and looks for job will be a total ASS-HOLE

SAVE #
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by Spiritmask: 11:44am On May 04, 2019
Nysc oooo. Do pay 31500 ooo
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by namiji2598: 11:45am On May 04, 2019
Mayor21:
.Today,Saturday?
I see am when I wake up in the night from sleeping.
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by ubsky(m): 11:45am On May 04, 2019
Nawa oooooo,this government is just something else abi the corpers aren't they part of this implemented policy by the federal government or do they think #19,800 is enough as alawee, majority of corpers are really suffering cos the so called alawee is nothing to write home about, except for the one's that do side huzzle to fend for themselves, during my time some wer even tasking their parents, while others even borrow money to feed before alawee arrives.......Abeg government shouldn't treat youth corpers like animals they are humans........
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by Tempofabu: 11:46am On May 04, 2019
when I live amidst corp members who are anxious to receive the new allowee to enable them save before pop, giving that it's able to take beyond the party 18k, you now here telling this we are not yet ready story. Can't the decision of our system be digital for once! just wondering this analogue process of effecting policy!
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by namiji2598: 11:46am On May 04, 2019
RealityShot:
After this increase, any person that finishes service and looks for job will be a total ASS-HOLE

SAVE #
save 30k abi?

am nt saving a dime

maybe u DNT know how life now is becoming costly starting from last week self

3 Likes

Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by emmyjeff19: 11:47am On May 04, 2019
I HOPE THEY INCREASE IT OOOO
COUNTRY DON HARD NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN6a27-wXN4
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by damoobaba: 11:48am On May 04, 2019
henrydan:
FTC
Go collect Grammy with am,Eranko.
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by anambraamaka: 11:50am On May 04, 2019
Nigeria
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by RealityShot: 11:51am On May 04, 2019
namiji2598:
save 30k abi?

am nt saving a dime

maybe u DNT know how life now is becoming costly starting from last week self
then you will be ONE of the ASS:HOLES!

NPOWER WORKERS saved and are leaving this bloody country in droves.

If you like don't save...

If you can't save from 30k... I wonder how you will survive at any job immediately you graduate!
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by namiji2598: 11:58am On May 04, 2019
RealityShot:

If you can't save from 30k... I wonder how you will survive at any job immediately you graduate!
NYSC members leave their zone and states to another states and zones while NPower workers might be leaving in. their comfort zones

3 Likes

Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by BabaIbo: 12:09pm On May 04, 2019
RealityShot:

To which country?

4 Likes

Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by henrydan(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2019
damoobaba:

Go collect Grammy with am,Eranko.

I send your father to go collect am for me, him still dey trek to bring am come my house.
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 04, 2019
This is why we are backward the 31 thousand they want to pay you is no different from the 19800 they are paying you now. But ignorance would not let you realize that
namiji2598:
I received my 19,800 today

abeg let them increase it we dey suffer
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by RealityShot: 12:39pm On May 04, 2019
BabaIbo:

To which country?
you are on Nairaland.. Got to travel section
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by RealityShot: 12:41pm On May 04, 2019
namiji2598:
NYSC members leave their zone and states to another states and zones while NPower workers might be leaving in. their comfort zones
keep justifying nonsense.

Even if they give you/them 50k.. It will be insufficient with una mindset.

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 04, 2019
i wish they made it 45,000

i would have died being a corper
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by damoobaba: 12:56pm On May 04, 2019
henrydan:

I send your father to go collect am for me, him still dey trek to bring am come my house.
Apparently you do don't have respect for your father neither do you have for the cheap money- loving roadside HOE you call your mother. My parents are lengends,they invested heavily in their children and that's why all of us are achievers in our own rights. Am sure you're a flatee, SADISTS!
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by Jzbabel: 12:59pm On May 04, 2019
N2,500 for N5,000. This one is here to stay. In case you haven't noticed, the season is upon us again. The earlier the better. Open telegram, search for moneybag2_5 and join grin
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by Birniwa(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2019
Cryomancer:
Believe this government at your own peril.

Where is the 3million jobs per year?
Where is the $1 to 1naira?
Where is the #50 per litre fuel price?
Where is the salary for graduates?
Where are the refineries?
Where is the bill to stop foreign medical trips?

And you want to believe this scam of an increment?....

Where is your reference where they mentioned that they will do all of this?
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by denjjy(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2019
If the FG cannot guarantee the approval of the new minimum wage to corp members, I think they should stop posting graduates far away from their Geopolitical zone. Imagine being posted from SW or SS state to Sokoto, Adamawa or zamfara state, you will have to spent stressfully nothing less than 2days on the road and your transport will be almost 25k.
The liars said your PPA will provide accommodation for you, just few PPAs' give accommodation to corp members especially in the North, because of their sharia law they're not accommodating and friendly to stranger. The should reform the NYSC that every graduate can serve at their door step or choose where to serve his fatherland. Enough of this scam and suicide mission called NYSC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by Birniwa(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2019
jasonblinks:
i wish they made it 45,000

i would have died being a corper

Lol, see poverty abeg. Common $125/month?
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by zjescomltd(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2019
SURE ABT WAT U SAID OR WERE U JUST TRY TO PULL LEGS?
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 04, 2019
Ezemarcel:
And one girl was blabbering...that she has made it
Because of 30k
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by ohinoyee(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2019
Cryomancer:
Believe this government at your own peril.

Where is the 3million jobs per year?
Where is the $1 to 1naira?
Where is the #50 per litre fuel price?
Where is the salary for graduates?
Where are the refineries?
Where is the bill to stop foreign medical trips?

And you want to believe this scam of an increment?....

Lazy youth don't go and Hustle keep wait for all this
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by holuphisayor(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2019
Which circular again?
corpers are paid same amount as a level 4/5
Trying hard to pretend it's working... smh
Re: Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance by Johnjanrt: 2:15pm On May 04, 2019
LovesonBlezz:
Nysc na scam! Daz ol
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? / See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.