Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Video As Corps Members Express Their Feelings Over Unpaid Allowance By The FG - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Video As Corps Members Express Their Feelings Over Unpaid Allowance By The FG (495 Views)

A Quick Breakdown Of ₦33,000 NYSC Allowance By Williamssheks / Nigerians React As Corps Member Blesses Corn Seller With Gift And Cash In Kano / Unpaid Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video As Corps Members Express Their Feelings Over Unpaid Allowance By The FG by bossmeek(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2019
Corpers from different states takes to instagram to express their disappointments over the yet to be paid allowance for themonth of April, it isyet another bizarre thing as most corpers are yet to get their allowance, the video that broke the internet was from @thecelebrityblogger1 where he and some fellow corp members did a cover of 'Amaka by 2face' to compliment their emotions.

He said 'At this point I don't even care if NYSC wants to pay 30k or not.. I Jst want the alawee..infact you people should jst send 5k to my acct fess..��� I dey beg...'

Watch Video below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxAFan6hHu5/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Reacts To Son's NYSC Pictures - Read / Video: Hilarious Passing Out Parade Of NYSC Corps Members / NYSC Announces Registration Date For Batch B, Stream 2 Orientation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.