Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Kemi Olunyolo Shades Chioma As Her Brother Gets Recognition As A Trained Chef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunyolo Shades Chioma As Her Brother Gets Recognition As A Trained Chef (340 Views)

Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunyolo Shades Chioma As Her Brother Gets Recognition As A Trained Chef by 9jainfoparrot: 12:40pm On May 04, 2019
Controversial journalist, Kemi Omololu-Olunyolo, took to her Instagram page to share a story of how her US-based brother, Shola Olunyolo became a trained chef who can cook all varieties of Nigerian food.

In the process of narrating the story, Kemi Olunyolo shades Chef Chioma as she accused Chioma of settling for fake/Instagram titles and requested Davido to get Chioma to go train with her brother, Shola Olunyolo.

She wrote;

''My brother has not visited Nigeria since he left Jan 1st 1985. He went to America to join me to study engineering and later found his niche and became a Celebrity Chef in Philadelphia, USA just like I studied Pharmacy then niched later in Journalism and Public Relations.
__
One year he asked my mom to come over and use a whole weekend to teach him how to cook all the Nigerian foods we ate as kids. It was me and Shola that always watched my mom cooking. I’m a gourmet cook, Shola is a CHEF. This is why I asked Chioma @thechefchi not to settle for fake titles. I am not a trained chef, I can cook anything but to do it professionally, get the training. Anyone who wants to hear my brothers interview on Nigerian ceremonial foods #Jollofrice and company�� should go to the page www.splendidtable.org or visit @splendidtable''

Source: http://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/gossip/kemi-olunyolo-shades-chioma-as-her-brother-gets-international-recognition-as-a-chef/

Re: Kemi Olunyolo Shades Chioma As Her Brother Gets Recognition As A Trained Chef by StupidInyamiri: 12:42pm On May 04, 2019
some of you are fu¢king weird.
please...keep that sh!t up.

some of you are fu¢king weird.
please...seek professional help.
Re: Kemi Olunyolo Shades Chioma As Her Brother Gets Recognition As A Trained Chef by hoctre20(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2019
2tc
Re: Kemi Olunyolo Shades Chioma As Her Brother Gets Recognition As A Trained Chef by Harrymig1(m): 12:45pm On May 04, 2019
Alright

(1) (Reply)

(video)emotional Video Of Regina Daniels To Her Boyfriend / UPDATE! Naira Marley Pleads Not Guilty In Court, Case Adjourned (VIDEO) / Duncan Mighty Welcomed 3rd Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.