Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time (2470 Views)

Meet Genevieve Nnaji’s Beautiful Daughter Who Is A Carbon Copy Of Her Mother / Nollywood Diva, Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful On Braids [PICS] / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Okpadi: 1:20pm On May 04, 2019
See beautiful selfie gallery of elite actress, Genevieve Nnaji as she celebrates her birthday.

Photos below.

More photos - https://okpadi.ng/gallery-genevieve-nnaji-beautiful-famous-selfies-of-all-time/

Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Okpadi: 1:21pm On May 04, 2019
More

Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by StupidInyamiri: 1:23pm On May 04, 2019
This is a generation
Where depressed and broken people are trying to be happy and make other people happy and happy people are pretending to be depressed just to gain sympathy
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2019
Her innocent beauty is just over priceless.....
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by chuksville(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2019
Ever young lady... Happy birthday Ma'am

Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by biacan(f): 1:32pm On May 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
Her innocent beauty is just over priceless.....
Just like me wink
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Okpadi: 1:35pm On May 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
biacan:
Just like me wink
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2019
biacan:
Just like me wink
that is how you’ve been avoiding me na ,God is watching ..
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by biacan(f): 9:41pm On May 04, 2019
Kingpee2:
that is how you’ve been avoiding me na ,God is watching ..
what are you guys doing at the background of the pics on your profile
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 11:16pm On May 04, 2019
biacan:
what are you guys doing at the background of the pics on your profile
I’m a cinematographer,I was on set,why did you ask?
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by biacan(f): 3:11am On May 05, 2019
Kingpee2:
I’m a cinematographer,I was on set,why did you ask?
cause my younger bro is a musican and i thougt maybe you're one too smiley
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2019
biacan:
Yes I’m an artiste too,done some videos for myself ,we should probably just chat on what’sapp ,what do you think ?
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 3:33am On May 07, 2019
biacan:
Why won’t you say anything ma’am?
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by biacan(f): 3:37am On May 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
Why won’t you say anything ma’am?
I'm scared of you especially your hair style cheesy
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 3:38am On May 07, 2019
biacan:
I'm scared of you especially your hair style cheesy
my new look...

Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by biacan(f): 3:41am On May 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
my new look...
How where you able to promote your video

And what happens to the old look cheesy
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 3:46am On May 07, 2019
biacan:
How where you able to promote your video

And what happens to the old look cheesy
I've always believed that it's important to show a new look periodically. Predictability can lead to failure.God will place things out for me.Not scared one bit .Pls na
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by biacan(f): 3:49am On May 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
I've always believed that it's important to show a new look periodically. Predictability can lead to failure.God will place things out for me.Not scared one bit .Pls na
Nice words there.....but you're quite tallooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 3:51am On May 07, 2019
biacan:
Nice words there.....but you're quite tallooo shocked shocked shocked
How did you figure that out?im average o.
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by biacan(f): 3:52am On May 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
How did you figure that out?im average o.
from the size of your face grin grin grin
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 3:56am On May 07, 2019
biacan:
from the size of your face grin grin grin
You ain’t serious I swear ,My No is zero 8 zero 85831635 ,
Let’s chat on WhatsApp ma’am ,pleaseeeeeee...
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by biacan(f): 4:01am On May 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
You ain’t serious I swear
Let’s chat pleaseeeeeee...
But I prefer it here tongue
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 4:02am On May 07, 2019
biacan:
But I prefer it here tongue
thats like a lifetime ,not fair how you keep pushing me away...
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by biacan(f): 4:05am On May 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
thats like a lifetime ,not fair how you keep pushing me away...
Because I don't trust online love [color=#990000][/color] cheesy
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 4:08am On May 07, 2019
biacan:
Because I don't trust online love [color=#990000][/color] cheesy
You are right but trust me,if you don’t try somethings how will you know ?I believe we can flourish out our testimony from here ,please don’t push me away ...Please.
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by biacan(f): 4:13am On May 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
You are right but trust me,if you don’t try somethings how will you know ?I believe we can flourish out our testimony from here ,please don’t push me away ...Please.
upload your full pic on your profile
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 4:17am On May 07, 2019
biacan:
just did,don’t laugh at me ,the picture was taken when I still depended on salary.God is awesome .
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 4:18am On May 07, 2019
biacan:
You didn’t upload yours ,do that for me na .
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by biacan(f): 4:20am On May 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
You didn’t upload yours ,do that for me na .
I'm not a car Frick so pics with no car cheesy
Re: Gallery: Genevieve Nnaji 'beautiful & Famous' Selfies Of All Time by Kingpee2(m): 4:28am On May 07, 2019
biacan:
I'm not a car Frick so pics with no car cheesy
I just did,your turn .

(1) (Reply)

Cee-c Poses In Sexy Skimpy Body-fitting Dress / DJ Cuppy Shocks Manager With Refrigerated Sum Of N500k For Christmas / Bbnaija 2020: Full Breakdown Of N85m Grand Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.