Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same (2347 Views)

Nigeria Army Invaded Ikonso Family Compound And Burnt Down Every Building. / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police (2) (3) (4)

May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 04, 2019
Nnamdi kanu and his gang of European fraudsters should come back to their father's compound and do the sit home.

Sit at home can't be done in London or Israel. He. Must come down to Abia state and join his followers who wants to sit at home and seat with them at home. Is a very simple process.

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 04, 2019
Let him come and join his colleagues in observing the sit at home.

He must sit with them.

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Frankdoz29: 2:41pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:
[s]Nnamdi kanu and his gang of European fraudsters should come back to their father's compound and do the sit home.

Sit at home can't be done in London or Israel. He. Must come down to Abia state and join his followers who wants to sit at home and seat with them at home. Is a very simple process.[/s]

this one is Benin afonja, not the usual Yoruba afonja.

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by cornerplus: 2:41pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Let him come and join his colleagues in observing the sit at home.

He must sit with them.

The part with them implies you're projecting and that you're not ibo. Why are you meddling... Isn't it the same scenario you're been hypocritical about you're greedy of. Dimwit. I ain't Igbo BTW, but will see the truth and speak it. The destiny of the Ndigbo lies in the hands of the Ndigbo and people should stop all this hating. You can't be holier than the pope. You can't know what a man desires more than the man. Please enough of this thrash. I repeat I'm not Igbo.

If you're so proud of the unity of this nation, subject it to a referendum test. If the Ndigbo are bad people, chase them out simple. Quit the noisy making you idle thing.

Protagonists.

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Frankdoz29: 2:42pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:
[s]Let him come and join his colleagues in observing the sit at home.

He must sit with them.[/s]
a pained Benin afonja

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 04, 2019
Frankdoz29:
this one is Benin afonja, not the usual Yoruba afonja.

Whether Benin afonja or yoruba afonja

Sit at home is not done in London, nnamdi kanu should come and observe sit at home inn abia state...

European fraudsters.
Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 04, 2019
cornerplus:

The part with them implies you're projecting and that you're not ibo. Why are you meddling... Isn't it the same scenario you're been hypocritical about you're greedy of. Dimwit. I ain't Igbo BTW, but will see the truth and speak it. The destiny of the Ndigbo lies in the hands of the Ndigbo and people should stop all this hating. You can't be holier than the pope. You can't know what a man desires more than the man. Please enough of this thrash. I repeat I'm not Igbo.

If you're so proud of the unity of this nation, subject it to a referendum test. If the Ndigbo are bad people, chase them out simple. Quit the noisy making you idle thing.

Protagonists.

Let him come and join the sit at home.

Nobody is talking of referendum here.
Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Frankdoz29: 2:48pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Sit at home is not done in London, nnamdi kanu should come and observe sit at home inn abia state...

European fraudsters.
shut up you Benin afonja Nnamdi kanu and ipob will rally in Europe, america, Israel... And we will stay at home here.

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by madmohamed(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Nnamdi kanu and his gang of European fraudsters should come back to their father's compound and do the sit home.

Sit at home can't be done in London or Israel. He. Must come down to Abia state and join his followers who wants to sit at home and seat with them at home. Is a very simple process.wathing concern beni man whit Biafra

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 04, 2019
Frankdoz29:
shut up you Benin afonja Nnamdi kanu and ipob will rally in Europe, america, Israel... And we will stay at home here.

You and who
Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by madmohamed(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Sit at home can't be done in London or Israel. He. Must come down to Abia state and join his followers who wants to sit at home and seat with them at home. Is a very simple process.

wathing concern beni man whit Biafra

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 04, 2019
cornerplus:

Protagonists.

If you not igbo, then stay off igbo matters.
Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by cornerplus: 2:54pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Jerk off mofo

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by cornerplus: 2:54pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Jerk off mofo. Are you an ibo man. You this fake entity.

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by gidgiddy: 2:54pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

The people are not sitting at home because of Nnamdi Kanu, they are sitting at home because of their respect for Biafra.

You people are after the messenger that you cant see the message

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 04, 2019
cornerplus:

Jerk off mofo

If you are not igbo, stay off igbo matters...

Simple as abc.
Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by cornerplus: 2:55pm On May 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

The people are not sitting at home because of Nnamdi Kanu, they are sitting at home because of their respect for Biafra.

Tell him o. Tell the ignoramus that this is to honor the war dead etc. They don't study well before they display their utter stufiditttti

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by cornerplus: 2:56pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

If you are not igbo, stay off igbo matters...

Simple as abc.

Is Osagie Igbo? Tell me. From the energy from your post its clear to see your hate. Nit wit

Go back to all the posts and threads you created it's all about igbos this or that. This hatred and vile filling you will pack up your heart if you don't make changes.

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 04, 2019
cornerplus:

Jerk off mofo. Are you an ibo man. You this fake entity.

Haaaa

Am an igbo man and I don't deny that am igbo.

I am a full igbo man and when referendum comes, we know what to do....because we need the referendum

For now is May 30....and am not in support of it.

Referendum should top his discourse not may 30.
Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:59pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

European fraudsters.

Why are you in pains?

Are you looking for your sit at home?

Are you from the Abia? Or whatever

Some people have serious issues and time to waste

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by cornerplus: 2:59pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Haaaa

I am a full igbo man and when referendum comes, we know what to do....because we need the referendum

Osagie Igbo man. Daa lu o. Wayo Wayo. All your posts are rooted in hatred for igbos. It's only the son of perdition the antichrist we know would have much deep hatred against his own roots. You need a psychiatrist. May hate no destroy you. Carry Nigeria for head like gala.

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:00pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Haaaa

Benin Afonja.... The Ibo man grin

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 04, 2019
cornerplus:

Is Osagie Igbo? Tell me. From the energy from your post its clear to see your hate. Nit wit

Go back to all the posts and threads you created it's all about igbos this or that. This hatred and vile filling you will pack up your heart if you don't make changes.

Not osagie because isn't Benin or edo.

Osagyefo is a name I took after osagyefo Dr kwame Nkrumah...of Ghana who freed his. People from the diabolical machinations of Britain and Europe at large.

Osagyefor means Great.

So Osagyefo Dr kwame nkrumah means Great Dr kwame nkrumah.

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Taraj01(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2019
Bastard IndecentStar

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by cornerplus: 3:02pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Not osagie because isn't Benin or edo.

Osagyefo is a name I took after osagyefo Dr kwame Nkrumah...of Ghana who freed his. People from the diabolical machinations of Britain and Europe at large.

Osagyefor means Great.

So Osagyefo Dr kwame nkrumah means Great Dr kwame nkrumah.

Yet again you don't have your own identity. You're as complex as your crass ignorance.

154 threads 3657 posts all dedicated to igbos. Blood of Jesus. It's been long I've seen anyone with such deep hatred. May God heal you of hate.

Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 04, 2019
cornerplus:

Osagie Igbo man. Daa lu o. Wayo Wayo. All your posts are rooted in hatred for igbos. It's only the son of perdition the antichrist we know would have much deep hatred against his own roots. You need a psychiatrist. May hate no destroy you. Carry Nigeria for head like gala.

Dalu rinne...-I can't hate my root...am not mad...

I love igbo because igbo amaka.....Abu m nwafo igbo...to the core

I no carry Nigeria for head but. This is not time for sit. At home.....This is time for referendum and much pressure should be given to that.
Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 04, 2019
cornerplus:

Yet again you don't have your own identity. You're as complex as your crass ignorance.

154 threads 3657 posts all dedicated to igbos. Blood of Jesus. It's been long I've seen anyone with such deep hatred. May God heal you of hate.

Mind you and stop drawing words from me.

Igbo is heritage and am a proud one......I defend igboland to the fullest, I only show limits and boundaries of igboland because I don't like trepassing into another persons territory and been. Insulted.

My post is dedicated to truth which simply brings me at loggerhead with many which they call hate....
I only know my boundary and I don't tresspass because I hate. Insults.

Am Igbo and a proud one.
Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Why are you in pains?

Are you looking for your sit at home?

Are you from the Abia? Or whatever

Some people have serious issues and time to waste

Which pain?

Not Time for sit at. Home...

More issues should be engaged.
Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 04, 2019
gidgiddy:

Is okay as far as he Is at home to join others.
Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by cornerplus: 3:14pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Mind you and stop drawing words from me.

Igbo is heritage and am a proud one......I defend igboland to the fullest, I only show limits and boundaries of igboland because I don't like trepassing into another persons territory and been. Insulted.

My post is dedicated to truth which simply brings me at loggerhead with many which they call hate....
I only know my boundary and I don't tresspass because I hate. Insults.

Am Igbo and a proud one.

All road leads to the disintegration so no complain. Its part of the play. No be small. Work.
Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:16pm On May 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Which pain?
Not Time for sit at. Home...
More issues should be engaged.

Nobody is forcing you to sit at home in Benin... Mr osas
Re: May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 04, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Nobody is forcing you to sit at home in Benin... Mr osas

Get education and know the meaning of osagyefo

Half education is bad.

Every Nigerian Is A Thief By Birth - Ghanaian Man Claimed. / - / Chief Of Army Staff Urges Ebonyi Youths To Massively Apply For Army Recruitment