Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Corp Member Makes N60,000 Monthly From Beauty Business - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Member Makes N60,000 Monthly From Beauty Business (491 Views)

Photo Of Bootylicious NYSC Corp Member Goes Viral (pics) / NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. Let Us Meet Here / How Much Should Be The Ideal Minimum Monthly Savings Of A Corp Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corp Member Makes N60,000 Monthly From Beauty Business by Emmytech01(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2019
A 22 year-old youth corper,Jemila Yusuf serving in Kaduna state says she makes N60,000 every month from the sales of beauty products and beauty consultancy.

Yusuf who resides at Shooting range area of Kaduna made this known in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

“I’m a graduate of Mass communication and I have passion for beauty, I like women who care about their looks and do all the needful to take care of themselves.

” Due to the passion I have , I decided to join an international beauty company ( name withheld) in November last year, where I was able to run my business online.

” The company is a multi-leveled marketing company where one can gain not only from selling products but also by registering Interested people; in order words you don’t need much capital to start “,she stated.

She mentioned that she started the business with N22,000 and was able to get N6,000 profit after selling the products she bought.

The beauty consultant also noted that she had trained four people in the business who were all female and were doing well adding that she earned through them too.

Check out for details: https://www.horilines.com/post/corp-member-makes-n60000-monthly-from-beauty-business

(1) (Reply)

Best PPA Lagos: Ex And Serving Corpers / "I Saved My Monthly Allowance To Buy A Keke" Female Corper Tells Her Story / Akwa Ibom Batch A 2020 PCM Connect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.