Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? (2538 Views)

Can I Get A New Nokia Or Samsung Phone For 35k / Website To Download Movies For Nokia Java Phones? / A Nokia Or Samsung Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by solablings(f): 3:55pm On May 04, 2019
I have been so tired comparing for ages so as to get the best out of phone. I am a heavy phone user that really love phones that can multitask properly without any glitch but I am eyeing NOKIA X71 & SAMSUNG A70.

Which should I go for pls and why should I.

I will greatly appreciate your kind response.

CC: lalasticlala
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by solablings(f): 4:16pm On May 04, 2019
Any help?
solablings:
I have been so tired comparing for ages so as to get the best out of phone. I am a heavy phone user that really love phones that can multitask properly without any glitch but I am eyeing NOKIA X71 & SAMSUNG A70.

Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by shedy03(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2019
solablings:

I .

will go for Samsung A70, it has bigger battery.
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:45pm On May 04, 2019
solablings:

Has the global version of Nokia X71 been launched
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by solablings(f): 5:12pm On May 04, 2019
Yes its available and you can get it from jumia
PhenomenalMorgan:

Has the global version of Nokia X71 been launched
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:15pm On May 04, 2019
solablings:
Wait Is it the Nokia device that uses Snapdragon 710 chipset..
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by solablings(f): 5:19pm On May 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by kaykaymcb(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Wait Is it the Nokia device that uses Snapdragon 710 chipset..
Snapdragon 660
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by kaykaymcb(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2019
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by bularuz(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2019
shedy03:

will go for Samsung A70, it has bigger battery.

Had this dilemma recently, had to go with Samsung A30 over the Nokia x6 plus because of the bigger battery

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by solablings(f): 12:05am On May 05, 2019
kaykaymcb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tkRbrybbJU
I just need real life experience that's the main purpose I'm dropping it here.
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by solablings(f): 12:06am On May 05, 2019
kaykaymcb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tkRbrybbJU

I just want real life choice between these 2 phones
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by solablings(f): 12:07am On May 05, 2019
And how's the phone doing?
bularuz:

Had this dilemma recently, had to go with Samsung A30 over the Nokia x6 plus because of the bigger battery
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by Mohabbat22(m): 12:57am On May 05, 2019
Samsung
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by Blastedholligan: 7:57am On May 05, 2019
solablings:

depends on how much you have.
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by Blastedholligan: 8:00am On May 05, 2019
solablings:
how much is it?
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by IanSholex(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2019
Galaxy A70 if the price is not a problem for you. Reasons, it has better processor, bigger battery,super AMOLED screen, NFC. The only edge Nokia x71 has over the A70 is that its smaller screen makes it more compact to hold and it supports Glo 4G network (band 28).
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by bularuz(m): 11:14am On May 05, 2019
solablings:
And how's the phone doing?
Great performance, I am enjoying the phone.
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by 100naira(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2019
IanSholex:
Galaxy A70 if the price is not a problem for you. Reasons, it has better processor, bigger battery,super AMOLED screen, NFC. The only edge Nokia x71 has over the A70 is that its smaller screen makes it more compact to hold and it supports Glo 4G network (band 28).
are you saying that Samsung A series does not support glo 4g?
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by solablings(f): 5:23pm On May 05, 2019
100naira:
I was about asking this question too.
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by solablings(f): 5:24pm On May 05, 2019
Blastedholligan:
depends on how much you have.
price isn't the problem and more so the 2 phones prices are just under #10k which is insignificant to me.

So your honest advise and why is all I need to know pls.
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by ssANIKUDIss(m): 1:05am On May 06, 2019
solablings:
price isn't the problem and more so the 2 phones prices are just under #10k which is insignificant to me.

Go with the Samsung A70
Reasons:
1. It has an AMOLED display while the Nokia X71 uses a LCD display, so the Samsung would definitely have a more vivid and colourful viewing experience
2. Bigger Screen Size, if you love large display, then the Samsung got you covered.
3. The A70 has a slightly better processor than the X71. The SD675 is newer and slightly faster than the SD660
4. A70 has a dedicated memory card slot.
5. A70 has its fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen of the device.
6. A70 has a larger battery capacity of 4500mAh, with support of 25watts fast charging speed.

The Samsung Galaxy A70 6GB/128GB is currently available on Jumia for ₦134,500
You can contact me for more details and to help you place your order once you make your choice. https:///2348131910622
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by solablings(f): 6:29am On May 06, 2019
ssANIKUDIss:

Go with the Samsung A70
Reasons:
1. It has an AMOLED display while the Nokia X71 uses a LCD display, so the Samsung would definitely have a more vivid and colourful viewing experience
2. Bigger Screen Size, if you love large display, then the Samsung got you covered.
3. The A70 has a slightly better processor than the X71. The SD675 is newer and slightly faster than the SD660
4. A70 has a dedicated memory card slot.
5. A70 has its fingerprint sensor embedded in the screen of the device.
6. A70 has a larger battery capacity of 4500mAh, with support of 25watts fast charging speed.

The Samsung Galaxy A70 6GB/128GB is currently available on Jumia for ₦134,500
You can contact me for more details and to help you place your order once you make your choice. https:///2348131910622
Finally made my choice.

Samsung A70 won my heart.

Coming straight to your WhatsApp now.
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by IanSholex(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2019
100naira:
Are we talking about the A series in general or A70 alone, the OP asked which phone she should go for between A70 or N71, I just listed the differences between the 2 phones. I can't say if other A series support band 28 or not.
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by wolverine1987: 10:32am On May 06, 2019
bularuz:

please how's the Samsung a30 I'm thinking of buying it
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by ddjay: 4:49pm On May 06, 2019
solablings:

Choi, madam you na 1st lady o, the 2 device are good, the nokia stands out because of the main camera combination. But i really appreciate the value you place on quality products, i hope you inspire those ladies using tecno or infinix because both brands have budget/affordable phones
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by bularuz(m): 5:15pm On May 06, 2019
wolverine1987:

please how's the Samsung a30 I'm thinking of buying it

It's fantastic
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by wolverine1987: 7:38pm On May 06, 2019
bularuz:

It's fantastic
thankssss
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by lordemi(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2019
Samsung is superior
Re: Which Should I Go For Nokia Or Samsung? by Blastedholligan: 8:57am On May 12, 2019
solablings:

I'll suggest you go for the Samsung. The specs are awesome and the battery life is great, more than the Nokia. My 2cents

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 5 Launches In Nigeria For 39,500N; Specs And Price / Tecno Camon 16 Review - So Many Options With The Camon 16 Series? / How Chinese Scammers Are Scamming APPLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.