Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product (775 Views)

Advice Needed For Redmi Product / Where Will I Get Redmi Product In Warri. Delta State. / Samsung A20s Or Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 04, 2019
Please I need you guys opinion, I want to get a new device, but I are confused about which to get between these two, either iPhone 7 or any Xiaomi product preferably Redmi Note 7.
What I need is basically, a device with good camera, battery and a not too big screen size
Re: Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product by Tucker18(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2019
Iphone 7 has a better camera tho but ba3 is not good enough so I will just advice you to go for the redmi note 7
Re: Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2019
youngcee:
Please I need you guys opinion, I want to get a new device, but I are confused about which to get between these two, either iPhone 7 or any Xiaomi product preferably Redmi Note 7.
What I need is basically, a device with good camera and battery.
Are you planning to buy a new iPhone 7 or fairly used...
Re: Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 04, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Are you planning to buy a new iPhone 7 or fairly used...
A fairly used.
Re: Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product by wolfenstein(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2019
Battle of the 7's

With what you just said that u need, good battery, camera...I would suggest u go for the redmi note 7
But if u looking for a small form factor and you wanna be secluded from odas, I suggest u go for an iPhone 7, also has a good camera but not as good as the redmi note 7
As for price u can get a brand-new redmi note 7 for less than 80k which is fair, meanwhile you can't get a brand-new iPhone 7 for that price.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON PREFERENCE BRO

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 04, 2019
Tucker18:
Iphone 7 has a better camera tho but ba3 is not good enough so I will just advice you to go for the redmi note 7
Thanks a lot for your review, I checked the reviews about the xiaomi phones, and it was awesome.
I forget to add, I am also looking at the screen size, personally I don't like phones with big screen size.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 04, 2019
wolfenstein:
Battle of the 7's

With what you just said that u need, good battery, camera...I would suggest u go for the redmi note 7
But if u looking for a small form factor and you wanna be secluded from odas, I suggest u go for an iPhone 7, also has a good camera but not as good as the redmi note 7
As for price u can get a brand-new redmi note 7 for less than 80k which is fair, meanwhile you can't get a brand-new iPhone 7 for that price.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON PREFERENCE BRO

Thanks for your honest reply, I will take this into consideration before getting any of the device
Re: Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product by wolfenstein(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2019
youngcee:

Thanks for your honest reply, I will take this into consideration before getting any of the device
Before I forget, if you a fan of depth of field photos, I strongly recommend the redmi note 7 bro.
I bet u, u won't regret it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product by Tucker18(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2019
youngcee:

Thanks a lot for your review, I checked the reviews about the xiaomi phones, and it was awesome.
I forget to add, I am also looking at the screen size, personally I don't like phones with big screen size.

Mehnnn you'll have to adjust o,because phones made nowadays have big screens unless you'll have to manage the iphone 7 with that ba3

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 04, 2019
wolfenstein:

Before I forget, if you a fan of depth of field photos, I strongly recommend the redmi note 7 bro.
I bet u, u won't regret it grin grin grin
My mind is doing Xiaomi, Xiaomi o
smiley
Re: Iphone 7 Or Xiaomi Redmi Product by wolfenstein(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2019
youngcee:

My mind is doing Xiaomi, Xiaomi o
smiley
Den Ur heart shud say
Grab it, grab it

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell Data (mtn) 20 Gig For 6000 Naira Only / Learn How To Fix Your Phone Fault Yourself: Safe Money Giving To Phone Engineers / Tecno Pouvoir 2 (used) Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.