Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag (52028 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off New ₦‎8 Billion Rare Bugatti Centodieci (Photos) / Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) / Garba Lawal: Victor Osimhen’s €60m Price Tag Outrageous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by seunmohmoh(f): 10:34pm On May 04, 2019
Vince77:

You want to ask him something abi? grin
Yes o. In private.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by Acedave1(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2019
ednut1:
Wetin we gain with this info
messi fans,dnt forget barca loss dia match tonight
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by owowa145(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2019
thesicilian:
With N6.5bn I could set up a world class factory in 5 major cities in Nigeria and employ thousands of people.
Ronaldo already did that sir. What he is spending now is excess. May God pick our call.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by countryfive: 10:50pm On May 04, 2019
thesicilian:
With N6.5bn I could set up a world class factory in 5 major cities in Nigeria and employ thousands of people.

World class ke! Take it easy na, that's not true
That should be around 20 million $ ( dollars)
It's not enough to build one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by tolguy(m): 10:52pm On May 04, 2019
Dienasun:
Insted of the st00pid man to help build churches he's here buying car for billions of naira
stupid of the century
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by parkparky(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2019
thesicilian:
scam o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by Akell(m): 11:38pm On May 04, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Chai bros. No be aba made Ronaldo I dey find o.

Sis, seems you ain't in the know. He's on a world tour visit to Nigeria. That's his nigeria number.

Better still, we can say that's Ronaldo's future number.

Hit that number up and thank me for life.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by zoedew: 11:40pm On May 04, 2019
Can’t buy a day-old soul! His money just got shamed!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by sacx: 11:42pm On May 04, 2019
I just walked straight to the comment section without reading the post. Make person nor go get BP on top uncertain riches. Poverty die grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by Moganajoe: 11:50pm On May 04, 2019
This is wealth not riches. But u no add any consumable like olosho. Abeg how many olosho wey dat egunje go fit carry for one year?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by Momfa: 12:03am On May 05, 2019
dapadawee:

Ragina Daniel eyes be like how can I swap this relationship again
must u quote everything, hian
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by seunmohmoh(f): 12:06am On May 05, 2019
Akell:

Sis, seems you ain't in the know. He's on a world tour visit to Nigeria. That's his nigeria number.

Better still, we can say that's Ronaldo's future number.

Hit that number up and thank me for life.
Ronaldo tour in Nigeria. As in 9ja. It is well.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by OndoRaph(m): 12:07am On May 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Can it buy life?.....

The easiest way to identify an abject poverty stricken person. Abject poverty it's said affects the brain such that a person prefers rural setting to an urban.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by thesicilian: 1:05am On May 05, 2019
countryfive:

World class ke! Take it easy na, that's not true
That should be around 20 million $ ( dollars)
It's not enough to build one
It is absurd to think that a billion naira cannot build a world class factory. This is not a government contract we're talking about.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by Kingkun69(m): 1:16am On May 05, 2019
Once upon a time he couldn't even afford to dream about seeing this car now he has it
smiley whatever you do strive to be the best start small work ur way up because when you go from o-100 will be hard for others to cripple ur foundration but if you start at the top all yu can do it is go down
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by akilo1: 1:52am On May 05, 2019
thesicilian:
go hustle your own to set up the factory

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by MrFly(m): 2:11am On May 05, 2019
frank417:
900,000 Regina Daniels
i swear down, na true
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by Dayoara: 3:39am On May 05, 2019
A man's gift will buy him the whole world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by omoadeleye(m): 5:10am On May 05, 2019
hafisdman:
. sorry you made a mistake
mercy instead of messi

Thanks, i don't watch football hence my mistake spelling their names
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by africanusvu(m): 5:55am On May 05, 2019
It is higher than 2018 national budget of NIGER REPUBLIC
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by tayolove12(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2019
seunmohmoh:
WHO GET RONALDO NUMBER?

Let me ask my grandma I need the number also
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by harley88(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2019
thesicilian:

Yen Yen Yen...... Everybody says that
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by seunmohmoh(f): 8:56am On May 05, 2019
tayolove12:

Let me ask my grandma I need the number also
grin grin I need am pass.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by Evangkatsoulis: 9:49am On May 05, 2019
zoedew:
Can’t buy a day-old soul! His money just got shamed!

loll how much new born baby dey cost for hospital?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by kingjrofficial(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2019
seunmohmoh:
The main ororo number?
grin grin grin
U dey doubt ammmm
shocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by seunmohmoh(f): 10:51am On May 05, 2019
kingjrofficial:

grin grin grin
U dey doubt ammmm
shocked
NO O cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by Altruistic: 11:31am On May 05, 2019
When you have money you have the world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by preselect(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2019
I once carried yams on my head from market without shoes.
today I rock SUVs in Europe
One thing I can tell you, the greatest source of inner joy comes from a healthy relationship. Nothing more. cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag by zoedew: 12:32pm On May 05, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

loll how much new born baby dey cost for hospital?

Hmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer / Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof / Ronaldo Bans Mother From Watching Football After She Fainted Twice In Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.