Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer (17281 Views)

RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / Unauthorised Publishing Of "Open Heavens Devotional" Is Illegal - RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Antichristus: 3:07am On May 05, 2019
FOLLOWERS OF THE SAUDI PAEDOPHILE.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by tomdon(m): 4:41am On May 05, 2019
These idiots are disturbing the peace of the society with their stupid acts all in the name of Islam. And nobody is condemning it or arresting them.
They should be arrested for even saying it let alone perpetrate such lawlessness. Nonsense
Even if you as Christian are eating, that's how they will be looking at you with full gaze with a lot of contempt, now they're empowering themselves illegally to go ahead and harm us. Very psychopathic religion.

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by MorufuAtanda: 5:17am On May 05, 2019
etrouble:
Wetin concern Calabar miscreant with Sharia Law? You ask you? Mind your business dog eater just as the Bible commanded.

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother, I agree with you..
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by adelee777: 7:05am On May 05, 2019
Those bonehead hisbah mooks will destroy crates of beer and alcoholic drinks, while their equally boneheaded governors will happily share in the VAT accruing from the sales of those same drinks. Northern Muslims take hypocrisy and stupidity to new glorious levels.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by truthisgood: 7:22am On May 05, 2019
[quote author=etrouble post=78107762]Wetin concern Calabar miscreant with Sharia Law? You ask you? Mind your business dog eater just as the Bible commanded.[/quot

Wonders shall never end a mad person calling a normal person mad person.Abeg go herbal see if will recover.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Nobody: 7:26am On May 05, 2019
MyGeneration:

Its enforced on both Muslims and non Muslims in sharia States
That will be ridiculous
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by OkunrinOloro: 7:29am On May 05, 2019
Or to follow the teachings of a fake, illiterate, pedophile prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) who promises his followers eternal sex in paradise and whose Imams are having ritual sex with their gullible Muslimahs? grin

[img]https://images./Soyj1fgkHOEzWmfX5GdOU.jpg[/img]

mu2sa2:
Or establish a "house of god", declare yourself "man of god", dish out heaven to whom you please, extort 10% neat from everyone, declare even underage children witches/wizards and bang all the married and unmarried female congregants. Perfectly legal. Why not, you are mightily anointed and, therefore, untouchable.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Nobody: 7:46am On May 05, 2019
ISLAM BREEDS TERRORISM.

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Nobody: 8:01am On May 05, 2019
luluman:
Dont be stuuupid my friend: what do you means by "publicly" So I cant eat in any restaurant cos you are fasting? You can ask yourself if you are not tactically restraining me from my own personal life by so doing.

In future they will tell you not to practice Christianity in public that you should do it inside your house, that's what Saudi Arabia is doing today.

In the core North they force both Muslim and Christian women to cover their head.

this is the process of islamization

1 Like

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Nobody: 8:05am On May 05, 2019
alizma:

in Kano, be you Muslim or Christian you dear not cook outside when they start the so call Ramadan. I was on field assignment in Kano in 2017, just when I felt it was time for me to eat, I asked to be shown any near by restaurant but I was shocked at the response I got. no restaurant was open around and when I asked why, I was told the muslims were fasting and replied, why should that be my problem but I was told that had been the norm in Kano once they start fasting. before I could speak further, people started sighting instance where some people were beating and there food taking from fire and thrown on the floor. on hearing that, I immediately understood I was not in the same Nigeria I thought I was.

In future the North will tell you not to practice your religion in public just like Saudi Arabia

2 Likes

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by leokid866: 8:09am On May 05, 2019
sharpden:

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/fasting-sharia-police-illegal-lawyer/

I have a problem with the words "Sharia police" where in our Constitution is this... and also if they are bold enough to operate in the north worth value do they give there beyond dividing the nation along religious lines...I mean if these people can be arresting others over food, it would be nice if they also stood against Boko Haram in one capacity or the other. Or does their strength stop at doing food watch...
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Nobody: 8:12am On May 05, 2019
mu2sa2:
Or establish a "house of god", declare yourself "man of god", dish out heaven to whom you please, extort 10% neat from everyone, declare even underage children witches/wizards and bang all the married and unmarried female congregants. Perfectly legal. Why not, you are mightily anointed and, therefore, untouchable.

Can you show me where a pastor is collection tithes or forcefully collecting tithes from Muslims/non Christian?.

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Nobody: 8:17am On May 05, 2019
Cityguy:

Ignorance is bliss to some people. A Christian was attacked in his shop in Kaduna sometime ago because they claimed he was eating during the ramadan. They tell you what you want to hear and do otherwise. It is all deception and those who are miles away just assume things go normal.

In Saudi Arabia they don't allow other religion in Public, they say if you're a Christian or Atheist you should keep it to yourself, practice in your room and don't let anyone know.

This is exactly what the Northern Nigeria will do in Future

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by leokid866: 8:22am On May 05, 2019
OnyeOmenala:

In future the North will tell you not to practice your religion in public just like Saudi Arabia

It makes no sense to close the restaurants and food places.... they have no idea how much money they throw away by doing that everyday for a month...Won't it make more sense to keep them open and have people eat indoors.... this thing is practised in Saudi Arabia as well but they keep the restaurants open and people are made to buy take aways.... no matter what your religious belief they realize men have to eat especially men who are foreign to their beliefs, land and religion, tourists and people from outside who have come to do one thing or the other....its sad that we chose to be different.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Nobody: 8:27am On May 05, 2019
HBB1:

Have you forgotten Nigeria is a secular nation and Kano is a secular state.
Its obvious your intolerance is simmering just under your practised, calm exterior.
When push comes to shove, you will show your true colour

KANO IS AN ISLAMIC STATE.

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by leokid866: 8:28am On May 05, 2019
OnyeOmenala:
ISLAM BREEDS TERRORISM.

All religions breeds hate at some level, it's just sad that the words of a great religion such as Islam has been constantly used to charge hate, and many of its followers refuse to do enough to rectify this.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Nobody: 8:31am On May 05, 2019
leokid866:

All religions breeds hate at some level, it's just sad that the words of a great religion such as Islam has been constantly used to charge hate, and many of its followers refuse to do enough to rectify this.

We are talking of Islam here in 21st century and not all religion.

I'M NOT A CHRISTIAN

Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by LincolnLynn(m): 9:07am On May 05, 2019
I don't know the Quran these guys read but the one I read States clearly that there is no compulsion in religion (Surah Al-Kafirun Quran 109).These guys don't read the Quran or they don't practice what it preaches..They are just bunch of demented slowpokes that will pounce on any chance they get to perpetrate needless violence..
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Jzbabel: 9:24am On May 05, 2019
N2,500 for N5,000. This one is here to stay. In case you haven't noticed, the season is upon us again. The earlier the better. Open telegram, search for moneybag2_5 and join grin
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by ikennamadu1(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2019
Unfortunately I saw that sharia police in Port Harcourt the last time I visited.. This people are spreading faster than STD
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Rexdraxler1(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2019
etrouble:
Wetin concern Calabar miscreant with Sharia Law? You ask you? Mind your business dog eater just as the Bible commanded.

U must be one of those idiots who doesn't know what religion is. Islam is a religion of violence and false. They do not profess peace rather disguising in the name of religion while perpetrating their evil act. This sharia police is targeted at molesting and harassing,if possible,killing harmless christians on the streets of northern states. The calabar man has every right being a citizen of this country as u are. He said the fact and so u hate him for the truth.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by ransomed: 11:50am On May 05, 2019
NwaOhafia:
Some kind of stories I read about Nigeria looks like some tales from NOEC primary 5.
The North is really a problem.

Allah ji gan muslimi, ma dun ya mutu ba grin grin grin grin grin grin
****""""""""'' Thanks for reminding me of sweet New Oxford English Course. Mr Bako, Biola and Alade live forever in my mind. What a humble beginning. Never mind those hypocrites that preach peace subtly been but, practice Violence, killing, looting and fundamental terrorism.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2019
Imstrong2:
So long as the enforcement is mainly on Muslims don't see anything wrong just like the boys brigade for Christian
Your statement is intellectually backward and baseless,
Is practicing religion supposed to be by force/compulsion
No wonder Islam is heavily associated with Human rights oppression!!!
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:17pm On May 05, 2019
Khaleell001:

Islām is a big problem for those who are ignorant of it's rules.

Please enlighten us, and we you that is not ignorant!!
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2019
Sabaru21:

yes atleast early marriage you will just call it, its better than going around raping and impregnanting young girls
Whether marriage or rape those young girls are still at risk of VVF
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Khaleell001(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Please enlighten us, and we you that is not ignorant!!
Which aspect?
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Khaleell001(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2019
Edyice:

And Muslim are killing for six or more virgin grin
Who kill innocent people for virgin , reward or some profit

Check around the world and see what Muslim have cursed ..
Is there anything wrong in having virgins in paradise?
and it is not "cursed " but "cause"
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Khaleell001(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Your statement is intellectually backward and baseless,
Is practicing religion supposed to be by force/compulsion
No wonder Islam is heavily associated with Human rights oppression!!!

Who wrote this human rights law?
you?

please, why is it difficult to understand that the Shari'ah police is strictly for those in the state whom I believe by law are permitted to have such.

I don't know why you people are busy tearing your hair over what does not affect you.
Have any Kano state resident complained about this?

But you will see ignorant busy bodies crying more than the "bereaved."

Why not just mind your business.
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Khaleell001(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Whether marriage or rape those young girls are still at risk of VVF

Early marriage have little or nothing to do with VVF like some of you will ignorantly claim.
Read this below :

Overview
A vaginal fistula is an abnormal opening that connects your vagina to another organ, such as your bladder, colon or rectum. Your doctor might describe the condition as a hole in your vagina that allows stool or urine to pass through your vagina.
Vaginal fistulas can develop as a result of an injury, a surgery, an infection or radiation treatment. Whatever the cause of your fistula, you may need to have it closed by a surgeon to restore normal function.

There are several types of vaginal fistulas:

Vesicovaginal fistula. Also called a bladder fistula, this opening occurs between your vagina and urinary bladder and is the type that doctors see most often.

Ureterovaginal fistula. This type of fistula happens when the abnormal opening develops between your vagina and the ducts that carry urine from your kidneys to your bladder (ureters).

Urethrovaginal fistula. In this type of fistula, also called a urethral fistula, the opening occurs between your vagina and the tube that carries urine out of your body (urethra).

Rectovaginal fistula. In this type of fistula, the opening is between your vagina and the lower portion of your large intestine (rectum).

Colovaginal fistula. With a colovaginal fistula, the opening occurs between the vagina and colon.

Enterovaginal fistula. In this type of fistula, the opening is between the small intestine and the vagina.
By Mayo Clinic Staff
link >>>
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/vaginal-fistulas/symptoms-causes/syc-20355762
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by Toyinjones: 1:29pm On May 05, 2019
Edyice:

Islam is a very very very big problem
Islam is a very very big problem
Re: Inibehe Effiong On Fasting Enforcement: Why Sharia Police Is Illegal – Lawyer by HBB1(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2019
Khaleell001:

Early marriage have little or nothing to do with VVF like some of you will ignorantly claim.
Read this below :

Overview
A vaginal fistula is an abnormal opening that connects your vagina to another organ, such as your bladder, colon or rectum. Your doctor might describe the condition as a hole in your vagina that allows stool or urine to pass through your vagina.
Vaginal fistulas can develop as a result of an injury, a surgery, an infection or radiation treatment. Whatever the cause of your fistula, you may need to have it closed by a surgeon to restore normal function.

There are several types of vaginal fistulas:

Vesicovaginal fistula. Also called a bladder fistula, this opening occurs between your vagina and urinary bladder and is the type that doctors see most often.

Ureterovaginal fistula. This type of fistula happens when the abnormal opening develops between your vagina and the ducts that carry urine from your kidneys to your bladder (ureters).

Urethrovaginal fistula. In this type of fistula, also called a urethral fistula, the opening occurs between your vagina and the tube that carries urine out of your body (urethra).

Rectovaginal fistula. In this type of fistula, the opening is between your vagina and the lower portion of your large intestine (rectum).

Colovaginal fistula. With a colovaginal fistula, the opening occurs between the vagina and colon.

Enterovaginal fistula. In this type of fistula, the opening is between the small intestine and the vagina.
By Mayo Clinic Staff
link >>>
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/vaginal-fistulas/symptoms-causes/syc-20355762

Ogaade the Doctor!!! grin grin grin grin
Early marriage has nothing to do with VVF?! grin grin grin
What happens when the labour in a girl child becomes obstructed?
Or why is it the north has the highest incidents of VVF, co-incidence?
Gerrarahia mehn!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ / Why The Idea of God Is A Fraud / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.