Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Still Buying Your Bulk Cards, Btc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Still Buying Your Bulk Cards, Btc (723 Views)

Still Buying Pi Coin / Trade Your Gift Cards & Btc With Kik Exchange / Sell Your Amazon Gift Cards/btc/xrp Get Instant Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Buying Your Bulk Cards, Btc by victorogundepo0(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2019
Bring your bulk cards

ITunes card
Amazon gift card
EBay gift card
Nordstrom
One vanilla card
Steam card
Sephora gift card
Apple store card(The baba) minimum is $500 single

Payoneer fund, skrill, neteller
Btc(paxful and BC wallet)
Re: Still Buying Your Bulk Cards, Btc by harkandey(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2019
drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Still Buying Your Bulk Cards, Btc by victorogundepo0(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2019
It's on my signature. Just click the link

Re: Still Buying Your Bulk Cards, Btc by victorogundepo0(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2019
In for night trade, bring bulk cards
Re: Still Buying Your Bulk Cards, Btc by bestrated(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2019
Be careful of the moniker when trading with him,please dont say i dont advice you.
Re: Still Buying Your Bulk Cards, Btc by victorogundepo0(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2019
Lol, you are still.here mr man. Have told you if you didn't have any skeleton in your cupboard, you won't be bothered when I.said anybody dealing with.you.should.remember to.use escrow.
Re: Still Buying Your Bulk Cards, Btc by bestrated(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2019
You left your ridiculous page and start advicing people on my page,what business do we have together?I have done deals with alot of people here on Nairaland,Why come to my page to advice when no one have complain about any shady deals. This is a complete act of jealousy and most of the cards i got I load them and not like trading.

I have stated on most of my post that i deal face to face transaction so why creepy on my page.

I have two office that people recognised me with so whats your problem coming to my page to advice my clients.

I have office in Ibadan (sango) and Lagos (Ogudu Ojota)

Deal with your own problem and if any shady deals the client has right to report my bank account and also report me here on nairaland.

I have seen bad comment on your page so why dont you deal with that.
Re: Still Buying Your Bulk Cards, Btc by victorogundepo0(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2019
You can see bad comment......(can you even show me the bad comment?)

Finally, if you feel offended am sorry .
I know what am saying
Re: Still Buying Your Bulk Cards, Btc by bestrated(m): 3:08am On May 09, 2019
Monitoring spirit focus on your page .

I dont need your apology or your sermon on my page

(1) (Reply)

Tippers Available For Hire or lease / Bitcoin Earners Get In Here / Make Over $200+ Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.