Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Popular Nigerian Comedian Aphrican Ace Proposed To His Longtime Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian Comedian Aphrican Ace Proposed To His Longtime Girlfriend (707 Views)

Content Creator, Egungun Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend / Omah Lay Lock Lips With His Longtime Girlfriend In New Video (watch Video) / Wande Coal Has Reportedly Married His Longtime Girlfriend, Chinemerem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Comedian Aphrican Ace Proposed To His Longtime Girlfriend by MrayNgozi(f): 6:37pm On May 04, 2019
A few hours ago Popular Instagram comedian, Aphrican Ace formerly known as Aphricanape, took to his Instagram page to post an emotional video of him proposing to his longtime girlfriend last night.

The comedian proposed to his girlfriend at an event which was headlined by Legendary singer, Tuface Idibia in the United States. Sharing a video he wrote;

“I promise to have your back FOREVER Mrs Olatunde @bella_tacari ❤️��! Thank you @official2baba for making this dream come through”.

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7uGja4PX3Q

Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Aphrican Ace Proposed To His Longtime Girlfriend by popsy2(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2019
Congrats people, albeit i am hearing of him for the first time in my entire 84 years on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Comedian Aphrican Ace Proposed To His Longtime Girlfriend by MrayNgozi(f): 5:49pm On May 05, 2019
really
popsy2:
Congrats people, albeit i am hearing of him for the first time in my entire 84 years on Earth.

(1) (Reply)

"No Male Can Take Ur Part" - Regina Daniels Celebrates Ex Boyfriend On His Bday / Dr. BM Rufai At 65: Nigeria Celebrates Prominent Orthopedic Surgeon / Actor, Producer, Aisha Lawal Celebrate Birthday Today With Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.